●Kris' s girlfriend

I Love You (Editing)

 Next day Hyunri went to school, one who saw her right now would have thought of her as a walking zombie. The messy hair she forgot to tamed, the dark shade under her eyes and the way she forcefully dragged her body says it all that she didn't have a wink of sleep the previous night. 

 
The reason is simple, it's Kris.
 
When a person is in love, they tend to reflect the feeling only mostly related to the person they are on love with. 
 
It turns out the gate incident for Hyunri was too much. Kris talking to a girl has played in her mind like a broken tap recorder.
 
She sounds like a possessive girlfriend. 
 
"Why did he smile like a man in love"  her mind shout out again. She was trying her best to ignore the damn obvious thing. 
 
She couldn't tell it, no, she was sure of it that the girl she saw yesterday is Kris's girlfriend. She doesn't need any proof sometime the eyes speaks the truth, and his eyes sparkle when he was talking to the girl. And beside the aura doesn't give the cousin sister feeling. 
 
Surrounded by the saddness, Hyunri cried out her lung actually she couldn't even cry to her content. She need to surpress it with her pillow or her mother was going to question about it, and she wouldn't have the answer. 
 
Now what? Should she give up? 
 
Well giving up sounds really easy but to forget this feeling called Love is impossible and Hyunri salute to those who ever come out of these mess. 
 
"You didn't even try hard" her mind told her "shame on you Hyunri you can't even confess your feeling" for the nth time she sighed. 
 
"He looked happy with her"
 
How many times we have cry over stupid assumption. Those assumption that we make whenever our minds are clouded with negative thoughts leading us to nowhere but only swollen face and puffy eyes.
 
Gosh why am I so sensitive, she blink out the tears that was threatening to flow. 
 
"Good morning, president" her classmate started greeting her,  it reminded her to stay compose. 
 
Entering her class she was greeted with a bear hug from Yikyung. 
 
"Hyunri-ah good morning" Why on earth Yikyung have freaking high pitch voice that almost brust her ear drum. It was annoying and usually Hyunri would reply with a hard slap on Yikyung's shoulder. Knowing the fact that her voice irked Hyunri, she didn’t missed any morning to annoyed her. 
 
Though Yikyung hug made Hyunri unable to breath properly but she remained quite, quite shocking for Yikyung.
 
She released Hyunri from her hug when she didn't get any reaction from her. 
 
Jimin, Aeri and Hana witness the scene too, it makes them wonder why Yikyung wasn't running for her life? Why Hyunri didn't shout at her? They noticed Hyunri was awfully looked shade, she looked sick. 
 
There eyes followed Hyunri, she quitely take her seat. Her girlfriends didn't asked just to give her some space and thought Hyunri would tell them, hopefully. 
 
°•°•°•°•°
 
If there's a Geniuses World Record for a person who sigh most in a day then sure Hyunri would have won it. 
 
Feeling so down Hyunri couldn't concentrate on any of her classes, it was no different from any other day. She was glad her friends didn't force anything out of her or else she might have cried her heart out and she wouldn't have like it. 
 
Lunch break
 
"Enough" Hana slam her hand on the table "what is wrong with you, mind sharing with us because your constant sigh irk me"
 
The girls by now has given up on asking about Hyunri her problem, she was being stubborn and refused to tell them. Not to mentioned the different approaches  they tried in order to cheer her up. 
 
Hearing Hana frustrating statement Hyunri brust into tears, she has held it enoughed now it have reached to its limit and she doesn't care about her reputation. 
 
On the other hand poor Hana gets all the glaring diverting from the students and even her friends siting around the table. 
 
"What? This isn't my fault" Hana tried to hide her panicking self. Damn Hyunri I'm going to kill you.
 
"Stop crying Hyunri-ah, tell us what happened"  Jimin tried to speak as soft as possible as she brings Hyunri into a comforting hug. 
 
Hyunri calm after a few minutes, she felt like she must tell them because sharing pain lessen the weight of it, and somehow our heart feel at ease. And you might know you may find a solution to lessen the pain. 
 
She blow her nose and wiped her tears "Kris, he has a girlfriend" her was low but enough for her friends to hear it. 
 
"What!" Her friends shouted, it grabbed the attention of the other students, again glare were directed towards their table. The students who sat near them moved away afraid to die,  because the way they showed their emotion might give them heart attack. 
 
"Would you girls lower your voice" they heard their senior and bowed sending an apologetic smile. 
 
Kris and his friends were looking at them too.
 
Knowing the clear fact that they couldn't lower their nor when the topic is hot, the girls stood up and went out of the cafeteria dragging Hyunri along with them. 
 
"What are you talking about? Who told you" Jimin asked
 
"I lost him" Hyunri eyes turns teary again
 
"How did you know about it"
 
"I saw him with a girl yesterday"
 
"How you could be so sure, she might be a friend and it's not new we often saw him conversing with girls" Hana said 
 
"Yes I agree with Hana, Hyunri if he talks to a girl doesn’t means she is his girlfriend"
 
"B-but the aura he gave tells it all that she must be her girlfriend or maybe the one he loves" 
 
Her friends felt like it was useless to explained anything to her, because she was being stubborn and stayed rooted to her assumption, which may be true or false. There was only the need to find the answer. 
 
°•°•°•°
 
Hana POV
 
Mrs. Park asked me to paste the name list of selected student for the drama on the bulletin boards. I was on my way when I saw my Luhan walking towards me
 
"What happened?" He notice my frown, I smile cheekily seeing how concerned he is about me.   
 
"Nothing just tired of the boring classes" he noded
 
"Are you going to post that" he took the name list from me
 
"Yea, Park maam asked me"
 
He was inspecting the names
 
"Oppa~"
 
"Hmm"
 
"Does Kris have a girlfriend? "
 
Hearing my questions he glared at me for a while
 
"Why?" 
 
"Just~"
 
" NOOO!" He startle me with his sudden shout "Don't tell me you are interested in Kris" I wanted to roll my eyes but refrain myself. This side of Luhan I hate the most, he overreact to the smallest things. I hit his head
 
"Stupid! I'm not interested in him, you are enough for me" a line drew on his face
 
"Really"
 
"Yes, beside I'm going to cling on you even if you don't want me" I showed my tongue at him 
 
"Then I guess you were asking it for Hyunri"
 
"Aha, now your brain work perfectly again" he kissed me on my cheek 
 
"I'm so sorry baby I overreact"
 
"Oppa!" I motioned my eyes to the named list, he noded "anything for you baby"
 
"Cheesy much" I pecked his cheek and dashed off to find Kris, I've guessed it to be better to ask him.
 
Kris POV
 
What happened in the cafeteria makes me wonder, the girls looked shock. What strike them to react thst way? 
 
Luhan' s girlfriend pop out of nowhere when I was on my way for my next class
 
"Hi Kris"
 
"Hi"
 
"Umm-mm, I-if you don't mind may I ask you a question?" 
 
"S-sure why not" it was kind of awkward considering the fact that we weren't close
 
"Do you have girlfriend?" Wow this girl is bold, her question surprise me. I shook my head wondering whether to tell the truth or not
 
"Thankyou, okay then bye, don't mind me, he he" she let out a forced chuckle and walk off. 
 
Weird
 
Luhan's girlfriend and her question. 
 
"Hey Kris!" Luhan came running towards me
 
"Congrats dude you are selected for the drama "Twelfth Night" lead"
 
"Yeah thankyou, if it wasn't for you wouldn't have gave the audition" I said sarcastically. I remembered how Luhan forcefully dragged me for the audition. He even dare to act cute, like I would melt. It was horrendous view, that way he batted his eye lashes like a girl, it makes me questions his gender. 
 
"Come on, it's not bad after all we are going to get grades, did you forget about that" 
 
"Oppa! Congratulations!"
"Oppa you are selected" the girls began to congratulate us. 
 
I returned them with a forced smile, just not to be rude at them when in reality they annoyed me to hell. Everyone loves attention, even a tiny ounce one desire to be the centre of attention. If I was asked that whether I like being the center of attention or not, my honest would have been a yes if I were asked few years back but now I hate it. I sometimes wish to be invisible. 
 
I was trying to get out from the crowd when I saw Hyunri, she seems to be down today. 
I was curious about her sudden out brust during lunch time. She really is our "Weird President".
 
AFTER SCHOOL HOUR
 
The five friends decided to head to the market for shopping to cheer up Hyunri, though Hyunri hate shopping but Aeri need to buy new dress for her date with Baekhyun. And afterall they were going to celebrate for Hyunri selection for drama, which means one step closer to Kris. 
 
"Hyunri-ah! You are selected for the drama lead" Aeri infromed her but didn't get any reaction from Hyunri. 
 
"Why? Aren't you happy that you got the lead, I thought you want to impress Kris" stil Hyunri didn't respond and Hana continued
 
"Tsk! I think I'm going ask Yoona to act in your place. Hyunri-ah you don't want to do right?" Hyunri gave her a looked. 
 
"I heard that Kris is single what a waste now that you don't want to be in the drama"
 
"What who told you that I'm not acting" everyone can see hyunri face litten has up from pale to brighter shade 
 
"But you didn't respond to me just now so..."
 
"No! I'm still going to act"
 
"Fine, I was just teasing you, no need to scrawl at me " Hana rolled her eyes 
 
"Thanks chinguya" Hyunri hug Hana suddenly 
 
"Oye! What about us" the rest exclaimed. 
 
"You all are my beast of a friends"
 
"Finally you are back to yourself" Aeri said. Hyunri smile at her friends. Her mood changed drastically so fast from her sad mood to happy, only Kris can have this effect on her. Suddenly an evil smirk plastered on Hyunri face 
 
"Yikyung I give you 3 sec to run" "W-what? why?" Yikyung panic
 
"1....2..." It's struck pretty late on Yikyung's mind that Hyunri wanted to avenge her for the morning incident.
 
"Hyunri you are so mean" she began to run for her life, soon Hyunri ran after her. The rest laughed at the views of their chase. 
 
Without knowing they reached the market and began their shopping, after the shopping, they felt hungry and stopped at Mcdonald.
 
"Urgh! I'm so tired" Jimin tossing her bags on the side table,  they began to take their respective seat. After ordering their foods,  soon it came and they began to munched on it.
 
They were enjoying their food when suddenly they heard a girl crying , and their eyes followed the source of the cry.
 
"Oppa~ you can't do this to me" there in the corner of the shop they saw a girl crying in front of a guy probably broking up with the girl.
 
"I don't love you anymore" the guy said with a poker face
 
"What a rude guy" Jimin commented
 
"That's Myungsoo" Yikyung blurted out
 
"Myungsoo? Who is he?" asked Aeri now the four pair of eyes were on Yikyung
 
"Guys you don't know him" she pointed towards Myungsoo "He is our school famous playboy"
 
"What?"
 
"Don't tell me you guys don't know him" Yikyung said
 
"Whatever  even if he's good looking I won't go for a guys like him" Aeri said.
 
"Me either " Hyunri, Hana and Jimin agreed.
 
"What? Guys he's hot-" Yikyung couldn't't explain further about Myungsoo, her friends were quickly started to stood up from their respective place and went out leaving Yikyung alone
 
"YAH!" she shout, didn't care about her surrounding
 
"You guys are so mean"
 
"Mam'am the bill" Yikyung eyes widened, she looked around just to find herself standing alone, they really leave her. 
 
"I'm going to kill you all when i see you guys" she gritted her teeth, having no choice but to pay for them.
 

AN : sorry guys its been a while since I updated it don't worry I'll work on it soon and try to update my ongoing fics.