His Smile

I Love You (Editing)

It was Math class, one of the toughest subject for most of the student, but instead of concentrating in the class the student were seen dozing off. The teacher was focused on explaining some problem on the board, saying each words clearly and loudly. 

Hyunri the class president stayed focused through out the period except for the fact that her focus was on a particular figure seated at near window. A guy name Kris as known in the school.

He is tall. A plus point for it. Kris hair was dyed in brown. His thick eyebrows was a very peculiar features for Hyunri likeness.  If each part of his body was to describe, Hyunri could write a book on it. So in short he was handsome, that every girl would be willing to have a war to win his heart.

 

 

Kris let out a yawn, unlike other students in the class he tried fighting his drowsiness. 

 

 

Hyunri smile at his action. Her face show an obvious crimson, she dug her head in her math copy, as it was the only hiding spot she had at that moment. She wasn't seated far from him only two row of seats between him and her. 

 

 

 

She just couldn't concentrate her mind on anything when he is in the class. It seems to be like this for almost 3 years. Still starring at the figure she thought of the day when she first met him...

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

That fated day was the first day of school, after long break of summer vacation. Hyunri wake up late again, being a lazy girl, it was hard for her to be the class president. 

She quickly grab her bag and dashed off to school, her mother nagged, more like shouted at her.

She run for her life, there was no doubt that the bus she used to take for school was gone. 

 

Finally she reached her school as she bend down gasping for air. 

Then *WOOSSSE... * a car passed by, n

early hitting her. Thanks to her reflexes she was able to dogged the car and get back on the other side.

"Ya! What the heck-" she was about to shout ,but fail terribly to do so as she stare at the figure who just get off from the car

"Are you kidding me dude!" she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry, did you get hurt?", the tall figure resembling angel from heven asked her. He walk to her in hurry, he was worried.

Hyunri blink her eyes, she wanted to rant about his reckless driving. But she felt very hard to even take a breath in front of him."What the heck, he is ffreaking hot"

"Ehem" the cough was enough to bring back her to reality

"A-ah i'm alright" 

"It's okay then I'll get going I'm late for my class ", the guy smile at her and drive towards the school. 

His smile was killing, Hyunri stand there on the spot staring at the figure.

~~~KRIIINGGG~~~

" I'm late for my class, did I just let that guy go away without scolding him"

Hyunri thought in shocked

 as she run toward her class, great to her bad luck the teacher was already inside the class room

 

 

"I'm sorry sir " Hyunri enter in the class room

"Is 

that you Hyunri?" the teacher ask in disbelieve,

 yeah how could he believe when Hyunri was neve late 

for class. She somehow always managed to reached school on time despite her habit of waking late in the morning. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry sir I overslept" after a long silence the

 entire class erupt into laughter. Her classmate tried holding their laughter but she look devastated and they can't help but to let out their laughter.

 

"Class silence" the homeroom teacher slap his scale against the desk. Hyunri continuously glared at every students in the room including her best friend. They were laughing silently. 

 

"It is your first time so I'll let it go.Now go to your seat" Hyunri bowed and returned to her seat. 

 

 

"I hope there'll be no second time" the teacher sternly said to her. She nodded her head. 

"Now class today we have a new student in our class p

ease introduce yourself", the teacher ask the 

new student. Whispering of students were heard as the new student walk in.

 

"Hello everyone my name is Wu Yifan you can call me 

Kris", the whole girls ogle over him, yes the almighty class

 president too was ogling over him, the girl who has never ever glance at any guy. 

It was quite contradicting of her usual character. 

 

"Hyunri-ah did you just ogle over the new kid?" her friend Jimin 

asked in disbelieve.

"N-no I did not" she stated, her voice showing uncertainty. 

And eventually as days passed she fall for Kris har

der. First she thought it as infatuation, but what she didn't know was that it was love at first sight. 

 

End of Flashback

 

Hyunri trail of thought was interrupted when a pure w

hite chalk hit her forehead

"Han Hyunri are you listening to the class?" Hyunri r

ub her forehead, it hurts like hell. She nervously stood up

"Yes teacher"

"Then what am I teaching about? " Hyunri was speechless. There was no way that she knew what her teacher was teaching, th

e class laugh at her. Now it isn't new for the class.

The perfect president was becoming i

mperfect day by day.

 

 

Hyunri glance over Kris, he was smiling a

t her silly act to which Hyunri s

mile to herself. She didn't care about her reputation or so, if she could see him even smiling at her, then it was fine... Because she is in love with Wu Yifan.