So Lucky to have You!

So Lucky to have you

Only 5 minutes left. Then is School end.

Luhan is sitting nervous in his chair. Infront of him.. a letter. Some words stands there, some unknowable words and some drawing stuff. Why are always the last minutes the worst minutes ever? The Theacher sad something but Luhan didn't notice him. His minds are somewhere else. He is looking at the clock on the wall.. only 2 minutes left.

"And this are your homework for the weekend!" Homework? What? He turns quickly to his neighbor table...
"Hey Tao. Which Homework?"
"To learn the korean vocab there!" Tao shows Luhan with page it is.
Luhan can speak korean very well and have no problem with this homework. Very esay.

School end. Finally! Luhan is packing his things and run out the classroom. Behind him is Tao saying something about practice tomorrow. But he doesn't have time. He have to go. Someone is waiting for him.

"Two Smoothies with raspberry please."
Luhan orderd smoothies. He have to hurry. But he have Luck. The smoothie bar is on his way. After collect the smoothies is Luhan going through little streets and through a little wood. Then he is there. But he was alone. No one there. He sat down on a bench. Drinking a little from his smoothie. Then someone sits next to him. Luhan know him. Very well actually.

Minseok with chubby cheeks and a big smile in his face is looking now in Luhan eyes.
"Hi there." said Minseok.
"Finally! You are here! I thought you wouldn't come!" smiled Luhan. He couldn't help but he have to hug his boyfriend very tightly and kissed his beloved Baozi.
"I missed you so much!" said Luhan. He put his arms around his neck and kissed him deeper but more passionate then before.
"I missed you too Lulu!" smiled Minseok. Then gives Luhan, Minseok the other smoothie he bought for him. And Minseok is drinking something from the Smoothie.
"Oh you bought me my favrioute ones! I love raspberry!"
Luhan knows his boyfriend very well.
"I'm so Lucky!" said Minseok and then he's laying his head on Luhan's shoulder.
"So Lucky to have you!"
"And I'm So Lucky to be your Love!" said Luhan.
"I love you!"
"I love you, too my Baozi!"