3. 3am feed

Baby mine [the sequal to her secret]
3am
Hannah had just woken up and let Cat know. She got up and picking the baby up she said "okay Hannah are you hungry?" She said as she looked up and yongguk was standing there with a bottle ready for the feed, "thank you." Cat said as he handed over the bottle for his goddaughter. He sat there watching them both as mother fed daughter.
 
"How did you know?"
 
"I've figured out when Hannah wakes up for feeds now."
 
"Really."
 
"Yeah."
 
"That's amazing."
 
"Only the best for her."
 
"Yeah."
 
"You know having Hannah around has changed us all."
 
"It really has."
 
"I know you don't think it but none of us are mad at you for not telling us if anything we all feel bad for not noticing."
 
"But still I should of told you guys I was pregnant."
 
"We know but what's done is done, Hannah is here now and we will do everything possible to raise her to be a good person just like her mother."
 
"Thank you."
 
"And if Daehyun keeps singing to her she'll have just a good a singing voice as his."
 
"She will."
 
Then there was movement in the hallway very slow but then a head popped round the door, Himchan he'd not been able to sleep and came to see what was going on. 
 
"Can't you sleep?"
 
"Nope."
 
"Hannah hasn't seen you for a while."
 
"I've been getting a special gift ready for her."
 
"Channie."
 
"I got one for you too, mommy needs a treat too."
 
Cat smiled as Hannah finished her feed and Yongguk offered to burp her, he really didn't mind doing it he took her into his room so Cat and Himchan could have a well needed talk.
 
"Are we okay?"
 
"Yeah Cat why?"
 
"It just felt like you weren't happy about me keeping the pregnancy a secret from you all."
 
"It's not that I get why you did it I really do I just felt bad for not being able to be there for you."
 
"But you were there Channie you just need to look back and remember."
 
"I suppose I do."
 
"Yeah."
 
Then yongguk brought a fully burped and sleeping Hannah back in and put her in her crib. "Get some sleep okay." They both said as they left her room and went back to their rooms for the night.
 
A few hours later Cat woke up and went to the hallway there was a box outside her room from Himchan. She picked it up and took it inside, Cat put the box on her bed not really knowing what it was, she saw a note on top of it which she opened first, the note said.
 
"This is just my little way of showing you how brave you have been through all of this even if you were scared and felt alone at times, I am so proud of you Cat, Hannah is very lucky to have you as her mommy. 
 
Enjoy
 
Himchan x x x."
 
Cat wiped a tear away from her eye and opened the box, inside was a T-shirt with "my uncle is Himchan and I love him lots and lots." Cat smiled it was so cute then she saw her gift, a large hoodie with the words "best mommy ever." On it Cat smiled again and then Hannah woke up.