2. Settling in

Baby mine [the sequal to her secret]

 

Daehyun was singing to Hannah as Cat was cleaning bottles and getting them ready for the next feeds of the day. She finished up and went to see how Daehyun was getting on, she smiled as she saw her little girl smiling at him as he sang softly to her. Cat sat with them and Daehyun carried on singing until Hannah fell asleep in his arms, Then Cat took Hannah upstairs for a nap. She got Hannah in her bassinet and went to sleep herself it was better for them both to be asleep at the same time so they both got rest. About a hour later Cat woke up and looked at Hannah she was still asleep so Cat sat there reading until Hannah's cries meant she wanted mummy. Cat picked her up and sat back on the bed with Hannah, then Zelo came home and went straight up to see them both.
 
"She just woke up."
 
"Awh."
 
"Uncle Zelo came to say hi."
 
Zelo smiled and he got to hold Hannah again something which all the guys loved to do as Hannah is their god daughter and they want to spend as much time with mum and baby as possible. 
 
"She likes you."
 
"She likes all of her godfathers, I just spoil her more than the hyungs do."
 
"Oh really Zelo."
 
Yongguk said standing in the doorway watching them sitting there. As he walked in Zelo have Hannah to him and left the room.
 
"I never really thanked you for what you did youngguk."
 
"Noona there's no need to thank me, I just did what anyone else would of done."
 
"Yeah."
 
"And I'd do it again if I needed to."
 
"You would?"
 
"Of course."
 
Just then Hannah smiled and they both looked at her and smiled. 
 
"You should take her out soon."
 
"I really should."
 
"She's very beautiful, just like her mother."
 
Cat smiled and Yongguk gave Hannah back to her and they just sat there looking at the baby girl who soon enough fell asleep and Cat out her down for another sleep. The rest of the day was spent just reading and keeping a eye on Hannah as she slept. It was times like this that Cat felt guilty for keeping her baby a secret from everyone but she had to shrug that off and get on with life as a mom now, then Carly texted Cat,
 
Carly: hey how is Hannah?
 
Cat: she's  great she just fell asleep.
 
Carly: awh bless do you feel like showing her off to the world tomorrow?
 
Cat: I do.
 
Carly: cool why don't you me and Amy all go out with Hannah?
 
Cat: sure she needs to spend time with her godmothers too.
 
Carly: Cool we'll drop by at some point tomorrow but not too late.
 
Cat: Yeah I'm still trying to get Hannah into a routine right now.
 
Carly: Yeah and Amy said she has some news too not sure what though.
 
Cat: wow can't wait to see you.
 
Carly: me too love you babe.
 
Cat: love you too, Hannah says goodnight. 
 
Carly: goodnight x x x
 
Then Hannah woke up and Cat picked her up and she sat there looking at Hannah as she calmed down and then took her downstairs to get her a bottle.