1. Hannah comes home

Baby mine [the sequal to her secret]

 

It had been two days since Hannah's birth now and that day Cat was taking her home. The doctors did one last check on them both and as the discharge papers got signed Cat put Hannah in her car seat which Amy had got as part of her gift for them, everybody had been going crazy getting everything ready for when Cat and Hannah came home. 
 
The car ride back was good Cat just wanted to be home with everybody, she knew it wasn't going to be easy now Hannah was here. She looked at her little girl laying there in the car chair looking round at everything there it must be a lot for her to take in she had been inside her body only a couple of days before and baby Hannah was now in the big wide world now. 
 
As they pulled up to the house Cat was nervous but she was glad to be home. They got out of the car and went inside where everybody was waiting to see them both again. 
 
"Welcome home, both of you."
 
Youngjae said as they all walked into the living room and Cat got Hannah out of the car chair for some cuddles. Hannah smiled as soon as she was in her mum's arms.
 
"She's smiling." Zelo said very happy that they were home.
 
"Yeah she's been smiling a lot."
 
"Of course she is your her mom she loves seeing you."
 
Cat smiled and gave Hannah to Yongguk, he adored the little girl so much it was so obvious to see, he was going to be a great godfather to her he knew he was. That afternoon was just spent getting cuddles with Hannah and giving Cat lots of things for Hannah. It was great to see that she got so much for Hannah when only a few days ago she had nothing.  
 
"You guys are so good to me"
 
"You know we'd do anything for you noona"
 
 Himchan said kissing both Cat and Hannah who was feeling very sleepy now. So they went upstairs and there in Cats room was a moses basket for Hannah she put her little girl in it and she fell asleep right away. Cat just sat there looking at her as she slept and wriggled about in the bed she had. It still didn't feel real that Cat was a mother now but she was and she couldn't be happier that she had her baby girl. It started to get late so Cat got into bed and fell asleep if her and Hannah were asleep at the same time it would be easier for them both. 
 
Hannah woke once that night at around 3am she was hungry and wanted cuddles with mommy. As Cat bottle fed her expressed milk Jongup had heard Hannah wake up and went to see them both.
 
"Is Hannah ok?"
 
"Yeah she's just hungry."
 
"She looks happy."
 
"She is, I think Hannah knows that she is loved by everybody."
 
"Of course babies know that kind of stuff."
 
"And she's also happy to see her uncle Jongup."
 
He smiled and looked at the little girl being winded by Cat after that was done Jongup kissed Cat and went back to bed, Cat put Hannah back in her basket and fell asleep again herself knowing that Hannah would have a happy life with her.