Give up

From Fighter to Lover...( On Hiatus)

Yuri was laying lifelessly with her eyes closed. What happend to her made her think about a lot of things. Facing her enemy again caused a lot of damage and yet she wasn't ready to face him again for a fight. She openned her eyes and slowly got up leaning her back on the bed frame. She looked around and saw that her mom was enetering the room

 

" Omo Yuri-ah you are up. How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" Ms. Kwon rushed and placed the food near the bed and she checked her daughter. The girl let out few screams but everything seems ok. " Ok I got you some food and don't leave the bed till I say so ok?" Yuri nodd and with a smile on her face Ms. Kwon left the room. Yuri got her chop stix and she start eating when someone silently walked in. Not paying attention Yuri continued to eat until a soft voice run trough her ears

 

"Yuri-ah~"

 

Yuri turned and saw Jessica smiling cutely at her. Jessica sit next to her lover and placed a peck on her lips. Yuri leaned her head on Jessica's showder and closer her eyes while her girlfriend was humming a song.

 

" Are you feeling better Seobang?"

 

" Not really but since you are here I already am" Jessica giggled and kissed the top of Yuri's head.She felt bad that girlfriend has to go back to her old habits but what could she do? She was born with it and that was her life until she got here and met her.

 

" Yuri-ah"

 

" Humm?"

 

" Can you promise me something?" Yuri lift her head from Jessica's showder and stared at the girl whoose eyes were getting teary just staring at her beaten up girlfriend.

 

" What is it?"

 

" After everything with Ji Young ends you'll stop fighting. You, Taeng and everybody else. We hate seeing you in this state. Do you know we are hurt? Ever since you got here all we see is you with terrible injuries. Look I love you so much to let you fight again. I know this is in your blood but before it's too late...p-please Yuri stop it'" Yuri sigh. She knew that sooner of later she had to let go of her old habits and focus on her life now.

 

" Ok Sica listen. I know it's hard but i'll try. I can't stop at the moment...it takes time because I was taught to defend myself and to defend the others. But I promise after everything ends I'll focus on school, I'll spend more time with my mom and I'll pay more attention to you ok?" Jessica nodd and she threw herself in Yuri's arms making the girl falling from her position.

 

 

 

On the other hand Taeyeon was outside in the dorm's garden. Being a shorty she used it to hide herself from the other girls/ She was training on one of the trees trying to get back to the track she used to have. Having the scene on replay Taeyeon was punching the tree harder and with every punch the tree was about to break down.

 

Being focused on her training Taeyeon didn't notice that a certain girl was watching her not far from her. Tiffany was leaning on another tree looking at her lover with teary eyes. Seeing her girlfriend at this state was breaking her heart. She wanted to make her stop but she knew that it was hard or nearly impossible. Taeyeon took a brea after she felt that blood start to run down her fingers. She took a tissue and wiped it putting a bantage on it to keep it safe. She heard sobs and she looked around seeing her girlfriend crying.

 

" Fany"

 

Taeyeon aproached her girlfriend and hugged her tightly trying to find the reason behind the tears. Tiffany calmed herlsef down after a while but Taeyeon was still worried.

 

" Fany what's wrong?"

 

" You"

 

" Me?"

 

" Yeah you. Look at yourself. You are still risking your life.Stop it Tae I want you to stop it."

 

" But Fany..."

 

" No Kim Taeyeon I love you so much and I won't let you go fight" Tiffany hugged her girlfriend tightly crying out all her feelings. Taeyeon on the other hand was staring at Tiffany's . The view was pretty clear and she could help but to embrace it. Tiffany jumped in suprise and smacked Taeyeon's head " Yah you byun."

 

" I love you"