He is back

From Fighter to Lover...( On Hiatus)

It's been 2 months since the new couples came to light.Everyone was happy that they are finally together after all they've been trough.Somehow it was all good news and nothing more. Yuri got the gutts to introduse Jessica to her mother as her girlfriend and after long time Ms.Kwon said yes!

 

"Yurii~" Whining Jessica entered the room.She jumped on top of her sleeping girlfriend who didn't move an inch.

 

"Yuri-ah~"

 

Nothing

 

"Babe~"

 

Nothing

 

"Honey~"

 

Nothing came out from Yuri's mouth .Her body didn't move even a little.Jessica got worried and little bit pissed because she wante to spent the rest of they free day together before they get back to school .

 

"YAH KWON SEOBANG WAKE UP RIGHT NOW !!"

 

She start shaking the girls body when she saw blood from the bed sheets.Jessica paniced.She turned Yuri's body to her and cupped the girls face.It was with scars and bruises.Her eyes were half open.She looked like a dead person,but was she really dead?

 

"TIFF !!" Jessica run towards Tiffany and Taeyeon's room.She banged in without a knock or permition.She saw lifelessly standing Taeyeon and crying Tiffany trying to clean the girls's cuts on her body

 

"Taeyeon you too? What happened?" She went to help her friend.Taeyeon tryed to talk but she had no energy to use.Both girls paniced and start calling their friends for help.Everyone in the dorm was running around trying to help the girls.Seohyun called her mother and she came with aid kid.They brought Yuri and Taeyeon to one room to help the girls.

 

"H-h-e i-i-is ba-ck" Taeyeon's eyes little by little were closing.Her grip on Tiffany's hand was loosing

 

"Who is back Tae? Who?" The rest of the gang were looking at Taeyeon

 

"Ji Young"

 

 

 

~FlashBack~

 

"Hey Tae you think Jessica will like this?"Bith girl were walking around the mall.They wanted to buy something for their girlfriends.Taeyeon quickly picked Tiffany's gift.After all the girl is addicted to pink so Taeyeon went in the first store and bought everything pink that catches her eyes.

 

"I don't know Yul.I think she'll like it since you are the one who bought it for her." Yuri was wondering should she buy the the ring or the sweater for Jessica,but in the end she decided to buy them both.They paid the stuff and headed home.

 

On the way back the girls went to buy a drink because they were shopping all day and the mall isn't close to the school.They were walking and chatting happyly when 2 guys stood infront of them.

 

"Hey girls.Long time no see"

 

~End of flashback~

 

"They did this to you?"Taeyeon nodd

 

"But how did you and Yuri came here?" Sooyoung was thinking while muching her food

 

"Maybe Taeyeon unnie used her last energy to bring herself and Yuri unnie here" All eyes were on the maknae."What?" she asked and looked at her unnies.They came back to the subject.How did Ji Young and his made out of jail?Taeyeon fall asleep while the rest were thinking plan to protect the rest.

 

Ms.Kwon was taking care of the girls while the rest went to the gym.Tiffany and Jessica wanted to go with them because they might burst into tears just looking at their lovers.Seohyun who was walking around the place came back to the unnies and sit down on the floor

 

 

"Girls I think we have to go back to the fighting"

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry about that but i'm out of ideas and this onejust hit me while serving the tables.I'll make few more chapters and the this story will see it's end.But i'm still thankful that you keep reading this and supporting me. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think or what do you want to see next.You know I try my best to make you happy ;)