From fight to fight

From Fighter to Lover...( On Hiatus)

If you want to be on top you have to fight with the best!

 

If want to be the best you have to fight everyone that goes on your way and wants to battle you NO MATTER who he/she is!

 

To be the best fighter you have to know where you whoud stop

 

and most important ...

 

respect your opponent

 

These are the rules I learned from the streets where I start to fight. I was 9 years old when I start to fight.When I lost my family I start to fight just because this was the only way to get money to survive.

 

I'm Taeyeon.Kim Taeyeon also known as one of the liders of the girls in Soshi Social.The other leder and my life saver is Kwon Yuri. She came to me when i lost the battle. I didn't got money so as always I was on streets trying to live.When she saw me she asked me to live with her and her family and since then we became best friends.

 

Yuri is a fighter too so as her younger sister Seohyun. They bouth start to fight  on the streets after their brother died. He was the leder of the boys in Soshi Social. He treated me like his own sister.I never knew his real name.Everyone called him " The Beast"

 

He died after Soshi Social became the best school from all. He got killed by his last oponent. Since then Yuri wasn't the same.Seohyun was a strong girl. She tried to be a normal girl.She was studying even more she was the smartest student in all Soshi Social,but for Yuri the world crashed into pieces. She start to drink,smoke and fight more furious.Every time I see her like this I could see the anger in her eyes. Her wish to become the best like her brother and mostly to get her revenge over the one who killed her brother.

 

That's how we live.We grow up in the streets in Korea fighting to live.Every day a gang from other school wants to fight with us and if you win.You can get the emblem of the school if you want and if your opponent has one.The other opportunity is to take something priceless such a necklaise,ring etc.

 

Till now no one had the chance to get something from the Soshi girls. With our power no other girl tries for next round.,but the Soshi boys got kicked once and then they were fighting again .

 

My gang was chosen by me and Yuri. We got the most powerful girls in the school and they are Seohyun-our smart maknae.You know her already,Hyoyeon-the dancing fighter.The reason she got this nickname is that she is a dancer and mostly se uses dancing moves when she fights.Next up is Amber-our 'man'.She looks like a boy and she does fight like one.And last but not least Sunny -also known as the energy in the gang and my ex girlfriend.We used to date but we decided to stay frieds so if we broke up we might fight and ruin the gang.So yeah that's us.The Soshi Social girls.

 

One day at school me and the girls were chating with the boys.We were alone when a group of boys and girls came out of nowhere. They were with uniforms.The boys as always now were running to their oponents as us the girls first were cheking out our opponents.

 

"You are too cute to be a fighter. I don't want to your clothes" I said with a dorky smile on my face

 

"Don't worry about it cuz you will lose" The girl smirked checking me out.Yeah I may have some abs but we all have abs so..

 

Before we run to them I saw Yuri taking her shirt off. She was now only with her sports bra on top. She looked y I had to say but under this y body there is this little beast.Like her brother she bowed to her opponent.

 

'Why are you nice to me I'm your opponent" The girl laugh making Yuri angry

 

"I was showing respet but a like you don't deserve even a help after you lose" Yuri run to the girl and after 35 seconds the girl was on the ground.Blood was coming out of her mounth so as her head. 

 

"Hey blondie are you going to fight or what?" The girl yelled infront of me but only step closer to her and wrap my arms around her wrist smirking.It's good to be a shorty. She smiled and before she grab me I already punched her on the ground. Easy as always

 

The others were done too but Seohyun wasn't done yet. Her oponent was a angry girl.She was attacking non stop. Yuri was ready to help her sister but I stop her.

 

"This is her fight.Respet the rules"she noded and came closer to her so she can help her sister if she had to break her brother rules.The other girl kicked Seohyun in the stomach making our maknae yawn in pain.Yuri mumbed something while hoding her necklace.It was her brothers. She quicly run to the girl yelling

 

'Don't touch my little sister you fat " She kicked the girl in the stomach and grab her emblem before she falled.Sunny and Hyo helped Seohyun to stand while Yuri wiped the blood of her face. We saw Amber helping one of the boys who got injured the most

 

"Are you ok?" I asked softly

 

'Yes" He smiled. He was too weak

 

"I suggest that you need a rest for a month.No fighting for you" the boys leader said seriously

 

"Ok"

 

That's how one day in Soshi Social shool is

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So new fic,new chap...what do you think?