You Study?

It's A Funny Story Actually

Sunny's P.o.v

 

"I'm so tired." I said as I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs. Last night I was up studying for my science test and barely got any sleep.

"Morning!" Cl said to me smiling. I looked at her and sighed. It seems that everyone around me is popular.

"Morning." I said lazly. 

"Want me to take you to school?" She asked.

"Sooyoung-ssi is taking me." I said sitting down.

"How was school?" She asked watching my every move.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"What? Me? Want something? I just want to know how my little sister is doing in school." She said winking at me. I just galred at her and sighed.

"Fine, can you help me with my homework?" Cl asked begging me. I just shook my head and sighed. First I have to teach Baekhyun, now I have to teach my older sister?

"Aren't you 21, why do you need your 17 year old sister to help you?" I asked annoyed.

"Because, I love you, and you're smarter then me." She said smiling. 

"Aren't you even a little embarressed about saying that?" I asked. She shook her head smiling. I just fake smiled and shook my head. Why is everyone needing my help? I'm not a freaking wizard! 

"Fine, I'll help." I said regretting it. She smiled then hugged me.

"Best sister ever!" She said as she ran off. I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm the oldest. I don't blame her for being so happy though. Ever since our parents died she just laughed everything off and was just so honest. Since basically everyone said it was her fault that they died. Unlike me, I didn't cry or feel any ounce of guilt or sadness. I do admit ever since they died I've become quiet. I do feel bad for my unni, a few times while I walk past her room I can hear her crying out our parents names. They told me not to beleive anything she says, because she lied to our parents and that's why they're dead. If you ask me I think that's a load of bullsh**. What would I know though, I was barely even around my sister, the only reason why we're close is because of our parents death. She used to bully me at one point. Whatever, past is past, it already happened, I can't change it.

"Sunny!" Sooyoung yelled at me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Sooyoung." I said walking over to her.

"Hey, I heard that you're teaching Baekhyun, can you introduce me to Luhan?" She asked smiling.

"No, I can't." I said walking away. She followed behind me.

"No car again?" I asked. She nodded her head sadly.

"Yeah, but why can't you introduce me with him? You're teaching his best friend for god sakes!" Sooyoung yelled.

"His best friend is a jerk, which means that Luhan will be a jerk." I said continuing to walk.

"Ehh come on, not everyone is the same. Have you even met him yet?" Sooyoung asked annoyed now. I shook my head.

"Then how do you know he's a jerk?" Sooyoung asked.

"I can tell, he'll break your heart in less then a week." I said.

"Come one Sunny, have you never been in love?" She asked. I stopped walking then looked back at her with a glare.

"No, I've never been in love." I said as I turned around and continued to walk. We walked in silence the whole way. Actually I have been in love, only once. His name was Joon, of course he was the hot guy who played football. He was older then me, by 3 years, that didn't stop me from liking him though. Anyway, I confessed my love to him after a while and he rejected me. To be honest, I didn't really expect it to go that way, I thought he would say yes and we would date. In stead I faced the cruel realilty. I haven't even had my first kiss yet.

"Sunny!" Someone yelled to me as we got inside the school. I looked around then saw Baekhyun waving to me. Why is he waving, people might think we're dating or something. I tried to ignore him and keep on walking.

"Sunny." Baekhyun said as he walked next to me. I looked at him annoyed.

"Wae?" I asked annoyed.

"I just wanted to say hi." Baekhyun said waving happily. 

"Baekhyun!" Sooyoung said smiling. Baekhyun looked at her then waved. I'm not really surprised that they know each other, they're popular, what do you expect?

"Can we study earlier, I have a science test in 4 period, so can we study next period?" Baekhyun asked nicely. I looked at him shocked. Is he really going to study? Did he really listen to what I said? Is he really taking me serious? A guy and a girl then walked up next to Baekhyun.

"Babe? You study?" The girl asked.

"Of course I do." Baekhyun said smiling proudly.

"I'm really proud of you, keep it up." The boy said pating Baekhyun's back. I just looked at them both confused, I didn't know who they were, they must have been popular though.

"It's all thanks to her." Baekhyun said smiling at me. The boy looked at me and then smiled, while the girl looked at me with a glare.

"I'm Luhan and she's Seungyeon." He said smiling. I looked at hm and nodded my head.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling. Seungyeon was still glaring at me. She's so pretty. She then held Baekhyun's hand and then looked at me smirking. What's this feeling? Why do I feel like I'm going to explode? Why am I jealous? I grabbed Baekhyun's hand and then dragged him off to the libary. Why? Why did I do that? Baekhyun looked at me then smiled.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"I-I-I don't know, I got jealous and-"

"I like you." Baekhyun said cutting me off. I looked at him shocked.

"L-l-love me?" I asked confused.

"Well, it took me 3 days to notice my true feelings for you." Baekhyun said nodding his head.

"W-wait, y-y-ou l-l-l-like me?" I asked still in shock.

"No, love you." Baekhyun said smiling. What am I going to do. I don't think I like him, but why did I get jealous? Maybe I was jealous because, because, I don't know! What am I going to do?

Baekhyun's P.o.v

Finally I confessed to her. I'm feeling a bit nervous, but I think she likes me too. Why else would she pull me away from Seungyeon after she held my hand. I really hope that she says she likes me to. I truely do love her. I don't care if I have to give up my popularity for her. I don't care if I have to become a nerd. Even if Seungyeon doesn't agree with me I know Luhan will. I just really hope I didn't make the wrong choice.

 

A/N: I haven't updated in a long time! Super sorry, I have so much stories now, it's crazy. Don't worry, I'll update a lot more, I hope you liked this chapter. Look forward to more updates. With Love <3