Our Meeting

It's A Funny Story Actually

Sunny's P.o.v

 

"Why are you always reading? It's soooo boring!" Sooyoung said pouting.

"I think it's fun." I said smiling. Sooyoung's my friend, best friend. We've been friends ever since 4th grade. She's always been the popular, outgoing girl who has a lot of friends. Unlike me who has two friends, if you count my sister. Even though I'm not popular she still hangs out with me and spends most of her time with me, even though I'm boring.

"You're a very strange person." Sooyoung said shaking her head. I just chuckled and smiled.

"I'll talk to you later, got classes to go to." Sooyoung said picking up her bag and leaving. I just sat there reading quietly.

"Look, if you want to play soccer you have to bring your math grade up!" Someone yelled. I looked over and saw someone being yelled at by coach Ji. I just shook my head and sighed. Most likely another stuck up snob who thinks just because he's rich he can get whatever he wants. 

"Sunny, come over here please!" Coach Ji yelled over to me. Huh? Why does he want me? I got up anyway and walked over to him and bowed.

"Yes, coach Ji?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded his head.

"This is a perfect example of what you should be. Sunny, can you please teach him." He asked looking at the boy. I looked at him up and down then back at the coach.

"Um, I'm not su-"

"You won't have to come to gym class for 3 months." Coach Ji said cutting me off. I sighed and thought about it. I always hated gym class, so maybe it's a good thing. Still I dont want to teach someone like him, I can tell he's popular and just in case you haven't noticed. Populars and unpopulars don't get along. I really need a break from gym class though. 

"F-f-ine." I said instantly regretting it.

"Oh thank gos, Sunny you're the best!" Coach Ji said as he left. I just looked down and sighed. 

"I'm Sunny." I said smiling, looking at the guy in front of me now. He turned his head to me and chuckled.

"Aren't you that super smart nerd in class A-1?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"You're in my class?" I asked.

"Well, used to be. I'm Baekhyun." He said sighing. I just looked at him confused. I really don't know him, since I don't talk to anyone else besides Sooyoung.

"Okay so should we start?" I asked sitting down on the ground. He looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry, but let me tell you how this works. You're going to do my work while I go out with some friends." Baekhyun said smirking. I just looked at him and fake laughed.

"I'm sorry, but let me tell you how this works. You're going to sit down and do your own work, I'm not your dog." I said annoyed. He looked at me shocked. I guess he's never had someone talk back to him.

"Excuse me, do you know who I am?" He asked.

"Someone who's failing math and needs my help." I said fake smiling. He just opened his mouth wide and laughed.

"That's funny, really funny, you had me there for a second." He said laughing. I just looked at him with a straight face.

"Wait you really don't know who I am?" He asked seriously now. I shook my head. 

"I'm Baekhyun, popular, dating Seungyeon, popular girl." He said looking at me with hope in his eyes. I just shook my head. He looked at me and then shook his head.

"You're um, strange." Baekhyun said as if he was trying to fiqure me out. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Lets just get started." I said sighing. 

"So, the square root of 5 is?" I asked looking at Baekhyun, who was lost in gaze. I just sighed and then snapped my fingers in his face.

"Huh? Oh yeah." He said nodding his head.

"Did you here what I even said?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah." He said.

"Then tell me what's the answer." I said crossing my arms.

"Um, 2?" He asked looking at me hopeful. I just hit my face with my hand and sighed. I don't know if he's doing this to make me mad or because he really doesn't know. 

Baekhyun's P.o.v

 

I couldn't even listen to what she was saying. I don't know why but something about her. She doesn't know who I am. She's a nerd, but doesn't even look like one. I mean she looks like a freaking ulzzang. Her voice is calm and soft. Her eyes, oh my gosh her eyes are just so, pretty. Don't even get me started on her smile. I can't like her though, I can tell she's not rich, she's not popular and rule is populars can't date unpopulars. Besides, I have a girlfriend, that cheated on me, twice. I looked down and sighed just thinking about it. 

"Okay, I'm done. You're not even listening!" Sunny yelled at me. I looked at her and sighed.

"Sorry." I said sighing. She then looked at me sadly.

"No, I'm sorry. It's just that you have to listen and pay attention if you want to get good grades." Sunny said looking at me sadly. I was paying attention, not to what she was saying, but to her. 

"Sorry." I said looking down. I then felt something touch my hand. I looked down and saw Sunny holding my hand. I looked up at her shocked.

"Lets stop for today, but tomorrow you really have to listen, okay?" She asked. I just nodded my head smiling like a dummy. I really can't be falling for her.

 

A/N: Hello! Thank you for the subscribers already! I hoped you like this chapter. It's just starting off so it'll get better! With Love <3