Clueless Has Gone Crackers

Cabin Fever

Epilogue(?): Clueless Has Gone Crackers!!!!
AKA Now Isn't That A Story Worth the Hearing

Eeteuk jolted awake, floundering briefly in his sheets- which had somehow become tangled and covered his head. Finally he managed to free himself, taking a moment to get his bearings and spit his hair out of his mouth. Never before had he had such an uncomfortable night- including all those nights the members had been in the hospital! He looked around his room dazedly, feeling uncertain and uncomfortable.

Then he heard shouting from the kitchen and the feeling vanished- if someone was shouting then everything was bound to be normal, it was one of the things that made them Super Junior. Eeteuk forced himself out of bed and went to brush his teeth. He had a feeling his disoriented state had something to do with the dream he’d had, only now he couldn’t remember anything about it! He shut his eyes and leaned his head against the bathroom mirror, struggling to recall details. It had been a long dream, that was for sure…and it had involved water. And Henry; Henry had definitely had something to do with everything.

The shouting in the kitchen grew louder and Eeteuk prayed that nothing and nobody had caught fire again. He really didn’t feel up to explaining it to the managers.

By the time Eeteuk stumbled into the kitchen Hankyung looked ready to slap somebody. “You know Heechul, not every conversation is about you.”

Eeteuk froze just outside the doorway as a feeling of déjà vu washed over him.

“I heard my name,” Heechul whined petulantly.

“You could let me actually finish talking to my mother before you in!” Hankyung retorted.

“This kitchen isn’t big enough for the six of us!” Ryeowook cried shrilly. “Everybody get out before I dump something hot and greasy on all of you!”

Eeteuk heard Heechul and Hankyung grumble before they stalked past him, no doubt to continue their argument elsewhere. Neither of them noticed the strange look on Eeteuk’s face as they went past.

“I can’t leave,” Sungmin sang, and Eeteuk saw him sitting on the counter, swinging his legs back and forth and clutching a bag of…

Oh god.

“I’m not allowed to have chocolate in the living room, not after last time,” he went on and there was a collective shudder. Nobody talked about last time- the chocolate stain on the ceiling was reminder enough.

“Fine,” Ryeowook conceded. “You can stay. Eunhyuk, Shindong- go find somewhere else to stage a sword fight.”

‘Sword fight?’ Oh god.

Eeteuk ran through the doorway just as Shindong was leaving and the two collided painfully. Shindong was clutching a wrench in his hand, as was Eunhyuk.

“What are you doing with those?” Eeteuk asked in a strangled tone.

“We were fixing the pipe under the sink,” Eunhyuk explained. “But we finished and now we’re just playing.”

Eeteuk choked on his own tongue so whatever he was about to say came out as “gaskjfzrnghu”.

“Bless you?” Shindong said as he edged away, Eunhyuk trailing uncertainly behind him.

Someone taps him from behind and he whirls to find Kangin looking at him with concern in his eyes.

“Hyung? Are you having a heart attack?” He asks seriously.

“I think it’s more serious than that.” Eeteuk deadpans. And then just when he thinks he can’t be mind-ed anymore Donghae marches in humming a vaguely familiar tune under his breath.

“This once proud vessel has become a floating psycho ward…” He sings, and then in the same breath asks if anybody has seen his pirate hat.

“If you sing that song one more time Donghae-hyung, I will throw you out the window,” Kyuhyun yells. “Or I’ll go live with Zhou Mi since he annoys me the least out of all of you!”

Donghae pouts but continues to hum anyway and Sungmin keeps eating the Reese’s cups and Eunhyuk is yelling at Shindong to quit fighting like a pansy, he’s no good at this.

Eeteuk’s face is drained of blood and he looks like he might pass out. “Does anyone know where Henry is?” He asks weakly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Five Minutes Later In Toronto~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry groaned as he fumbled for his phone, barely managing to flip it opened in time. “Hyung, do you even know what time it is in Canada right now?” He slurred, not even know which hyung he was speaking to.

“Henry, this is important,” Eeteuk said, sounding a little too scared to be as stern as he’d intended. Henry struggled up and made an effort to wake up.

“What’s the matter?” He asked, rubbing his eyes.

“Are you at all planning to go near the water at all today?”

Henry literally pulled a :| face.

“What.”

“I told you, this is important, now answer me! Are you or are you not going to be in the vicinity of a pool, lake, ocean or boat at all today?”

“No hyung,” Henry snapped. “I can’t swim and I am therefore not planning to go anywhere near any body of water or boat at all today.”

“Good,” Eeteuk said firmly. “See to it that it stays that way.” And then he hung up without even saying goodbye.

Henry shoved his phone under his mattress and pulled his blankets over his head. “I don’t drink nearly enough to put up with these psychos,” he grumbled as he went back to sleep.

//////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*meanwhile in fangirl world*

Look at me, trolling my own stories XD Seriously, next time someone asks me what I’m going to be for Halloween I’m going to be honest and say a troll. I won’t even need a costume!! http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

PS- Or is it the end??? :} EVERYDAY i'M TROLOLOLOLOL-ING