I

Titanic Remake (Japanese Ver.)

Yuto: Why does she want to fly like the birds? Just be a bird then...

------In Helens room--------

Helen: Omg..Why am I thinking about him like that? I feel so hot right now...I need the air-con..Omg

Helen starts screaming out of anger and decides to take a shower. SHe stripped off her clothes and wrapped a towel around her body. Just as she was about to go into the shower  she tripped over her bag and fell onto the ground.

----------Outside Helens's room-------------

Just as Yuto was about to walk away from her room, he heard this loud sound coming from her room.

Yuto (thinking to himself) - Now what did this idiot, pimple face, pig girl do this time?

Yuto decided to open the door to her room and saw her - facepalmed on the ground.

Just when Yuto was about to walk away, Chinen came and saw helen on the ground.

Yuto (with a shocked and worried face): What are you doing here? Are the other members here as well?

Chinen: Um..Yuto...I never knew you were this sort of person! ing on young women!

Suddenly, Helen sits up and sees Chinen and Yuto staring at her

Helen: Why are they suddenly staring at me? Is it cause they want me? (suddenly having y thoughts) Should I show off my body to them?

Chinen: Um...I'll go now and you can continue your business with her...

Chinen suddenly runs off and leaves Helen and Yuto together....

Helen finally realised her towel was not on her anymore and she suddenly blushed like a apple

Yuto: GO GET DRESSED! STOP BEING A STAR OR A STRIPPER! YOU PIG

Helen: But I..didnt do anything...this...it fell of itself....

Yuto suddenly slams the door in her face and slumps outside her room

Yuto (thinking): I think....she has such...a....good....body...shes so hot.... Omg what am I thinking? I need to get her out of my head.