Following Her

Titanic Remake (Japanese Ver.)

Yuto walked out of Helen's room blushing and ran back to his room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Half an hour later------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since he had nothing to do, he decided to wander around the cruise taking pictures.

Yuto walked around without caring where he went and found himself ont the deck. He walked over to the pools and sat at the edge of the pool.

He then heard Helen talking to herself.

So he walked over to where she was and saw that she was talking to someone on the phone.

Helen: Yes, I got it.

(pause)

Helen: I will look after myself OK? Just stop worrying about me

(pause)

Helen: I won't fall off the railings and die

(pause)

Helen: Whatever, Bye mum

Helen hangs up the phone and saw Yuto looking at her.

Helen: What? You got a problem? Huh?

Yuto: I thought you got a problem cuz i thought you were talking to yourself. I was about to call the doctors because you be someone from a mental institution.

Helen: What the hell is your problem? Geez, leave me alone

Yuto: Well I'm sorry I don't know anyone here and onnoying you is fun :)

Helen: I'm leaving

 

And with that she walked away from him.

Yuto having nothing to do, decided to stalk her.

He walked behind her making sure there is a good amount of distance between them.

He saw her walking into a souvenir shop and looking at the stuff there.

Helen bought nothing and walked out.

 

Helen then walked into the casino and looked around and walked back out again.

Yuto's thought: What the hell is wrong with this woman, she is not doing anything. Does she have no money or something.

Yuto followed Helen until she walked into her room.

Yuto stood outside.

After a few minutes, he knocked on the door real loud and said "THERES A FIRE!"

And with that Helen ran out and bumped into him.

Helen looked up and saw that it was Yuto and that no one was running.

Helen: Did you just lie about the fire?

Yuto: Maybe...

Helen: Wait..... How the hell did you know that this is my room? Did you follow me?

Yuto: Uh.. No?

Helen: Can I  you right now?

Yuto: Sure no problem, because you can just get arrested for  someone :)

Helen: JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!

Helen just screamed a pushed him away.

Yuto: Geez you problem woman, but annoying you is sooooo funn!

 

Helen's thought: I want to  this y man.

Yuto's thought: OMG, her body is still in my mind. Her lovely curves....

They looked at each other with hate although they both know that they are starting to get attracted to each other.

 

Then Yuto walked away smiling.

Helen glared at him with eyes of fire.