Date to the formal

Titanic Remake (Japanese Ver.)

Stalking and annoying Helen was one of Yuto's favourite thing to do, just so that he could take his mind of his ex-girlfriend.

But during the 4th day on the cruise, the staff decided to hold a ballroom dancing night, and they all must find a date. As Yuto did not know anyone that was a girl besides Helen, he decided to ask her to be his date.

Yuto: Helen the dumb one, be my date to the ballroom dancing thing.
Helen: What?! No way in hell will I go with you. Also for your information, I AM NOT DUMB!!
Yuto: Yes you are, stop lying to yourself.
Helen: Just get the hell away from me!

Helen started to run away but Yuto ran after her all around the cruise.

Yuto: I am gonna keep annoying you until you agree to go with me.

Helen thought for a while.

Helen: Fine, but I am considering it.
Yuto: Finr, but you are still coming with me, even if you change your mind.
Helen" Gosh, you piss me off so much.
Yuto: I know.

Yuto said that with a big smile on his face.
Helen's thoughts: Oh my god, he is so cute. No! What am I talking about, I hate this guy. I will not like him.

Yuto: Helen, I will be back, don't go anywhere!!!

And with that he left.

Helen: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

Helen then leaves her room byt sees a note on the ground. She picks it up and reads it. It says 'I knew you would come out :)'
Fustrated with that note, she decided to prove him wrong and stayed in her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------20 mins later-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuto: Helen, I'm back!!
He looks down to see the note still there and it looks like it was moved since ot was tilted a bit

Yuto: Helen! Did you come outside??
Helen: No, why?
Helen's thoughts: Yabai, did he find out?
Yuto: Did you read anything?
Helen: Yeah, why?
Yuto: So you did come outside!
Helen: What? No, how does that prove that I went outside?
Yuto: It proves you came outside because i left a note in front of your door.
Helen: Yeah sure. I read something in my room.
Yuto: Then why is the paper tilted?
Helen: Ummmmmmmmm. I don't know.
Yuto: You did come outside. Don't be stubborn.
Helen: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Yuto then placed a huge box in front of Helen's room, then he took out the key card and swiped it and entered Helen's room.

Helen: What are you doing in my room?????
Yuto: To give you something obviously.
Helen: Which is?

Yuto throws the box at Helen and she almost misses.
Helen: What's this and are you trying to kill me??
Yuto: Wear it to the formal.
Helen: Nope, not happening.
Yuto: You haven't even seen it yet.
Helen: Fine, I will wear it, now get out.
Yuto: Fine, I will go. I will pick you up at 5 so get ready before then.
Helen: GET OUT!

Yuto walked out of her room and smiled happily as he walked back to his room.