Chapter 18 Mean's feelings

As good as it gets.

 

Tina slowly opened her eyes and she yawned. 
 
Geez. It's already morning. It feels like i only slept for a few minutes. Hmm Mean is not here anymore. Thank God!
 
Mean suddenly went in, carrying a tray full of foods for breakfast.
 
"Good morning Tina" as she loudly greeted Tina with a smile.
 
"Heyyyy. What's that?" Tina pointed the tray she's carrying.
 
"I prepared breakfast for us. Pancakes, juice, and fruits." 
 
"Mean you dont have to do that. We have Julius or other maids"
 
"Naaah i told you i'll make it up to you. Please stop complaining. Let's eat."
 
Mean placed the tray on top of bed and fed Tina. Tina feels awkward about it but she couldnt do anything since Mean always insists it.
 
Ughhh i cant wait til i leave the house. As Tina tought to herself.
 
Mean is laughing while feeding Tina like a child.
 
"I want to spoil you little Tiger. You look like a baby. Haha"
 
"Stop making fun of me Mean." Tina rolled her eyes.
 
"That's a compliment yah know. Haha" 
 
"Sarcastic. Haha! Hey i gotta take a bath now and get dress i dont wanna be late at work." 
 
"Want me to do that for you?" Mean respond an she giggles.
 
"Nasty!" Tina respond and they both laugh.
 
"Go on. Fix urself and dont be late at work. I'll just see you tonight then when you get home. I need to work out. Bye." Mean said and she kissed Tina quick on her cheek and left her room.
 
After a couple of hours Tina is all dressed up and decided to go to work.
 
At the office.
 
Tina arrived at her office on time. After awhile Aom went in to her office.
 
"Hi! Goodmorning Tina." Aom greeted her as she walked in her office.
 
"Oi why are you here? You should be at your office."
 
Aom frowned. "Why? You dont miss me? I just wanna see you." 
 
Tina smiled. "Fine have a seat. I just dont you to get in trouble."
 
"I wont. So what did you do yesterday?" Aom stared at Tina.
 
"Just this and that" Tina answered while doing random stuff just to avoid Aom's eyes
 
"Hmm you had a date with someone else yesterday dont you?!!" Aom gave a sharp look to Tina.
 
Tina was surprised. "Wh- What?? Why would i do that you crazy."
 
"I'm just kidding. Haha you shouldve seen how you look. You're scared arent you?" Aom continuously laughed at her
 
"You are scary!!! It feels like your gonna slit my throat." Tina responded. Geez i thought she already found out. She is really scary.
 
"You think i'm that bad?Pssssh" Aom pinched Tina's ear.
 
"Not really. Haha"
 
"Im going back to my office. Behave ok?" 
 
"Yes ma'am"
 
Aom went back to her office.
 
 
 
** TINA's POV **
 

I feel so guilty, i want to tell  her but i just can't. I know she will get mad at me especially when she finds out that Mean is staying in our house. She's my bestfriend but why do i feel like there's something wrong with this? Arrghh i'm  gonna go crazy. 

While Tina is busy doing her work, Mean texted her: "Hey Tiger, i miss you. Can we have dinner later? Somewhere?"

 
Tina replied: "Mean i'm sorry but i can't tonight. I need to finish my paper works."
 
At Jittaleela's residence.
 
Mean didnt replied anymore and it somehow made her upset. Mean saw P'Air sitting on the couch reading magazine so she went near her.
 
"P'Air? How was Tina when i left her?" Mean asked Air.
 
P'Air stopped reading and look at Mean. 
 
"Mean, when you left, she was really sad. You know that the two of you seems to be really close to each other." Air responded
 
"P'Air? Can....can i be honest with you?" Mean stuttered and tries to compose herself.
 
"Ofcourse Mean, you can open up whatever your heart desires. You're like family to us." Air responded.
 
"P'Air, about Tina, the reason why i left her is because......I..I have a feelings for her." 
 
P'Air was surplrised on what she heard and held Mean's hand. 
 
"Mean, are you sure about your feelings? Maybe you just missed her cos u were apart from each other for a very long time."
 
"But P'Air, i know myself. The reason why i left Bangkok is because of her. The moment that i realise that i love her more than a friend, i decided to just ran away, away from her. I thought it would be easier to forget her, but i was wrong. I decided to continue my studies there so when i come back, evrything will be better, and Tina will be proud of me that i did it on my own. She's been proctecting me since we were a child. P'Air, i love Tina." Mean hugged P'Air as her tears fell down from her eyes.
 
P'Air hugged her back. "I want to let you know that  I have nothing against it. If you can make her happy, i dont think that there will be a problem with it."
 
"I know this is too much to ask but please help me to win her heart P'Air. I want my old Tina back. Like we used to, but i want her more than friend."
 
P'Air went silent and hugged her tightly. 
 
** MEAN's POV **
 
Tina, I will prove to you that I deserve you. I will do my best just to make you happy. I want the Tina who used to care for me, the one protected me from everything when we were kids, the one who always makes me happy and supports me on whatever crazy stuff that im doing. I know you still feel upset about me but i promise to make it up all the lost days that i owe you, little by little.