Chapter 19 Trust me

As good as it gets.

At Aom's place.

Tina and Aom just arrived home from the restaurant where they had dinner before going home and they both sat in the couch. Aom hugged Tina and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm so tired but i dont wanna sleep yet." Aom said and she rest her head on Tina's shoulder.

Tina pinched Aom's nose and kissed it. "Do you want me to massage you? Huh?"

"Nah. I just wanna hug you. I missed you." 

"I missed you too"

"I was worried yesterday."

"Huh? Why is that?"

"Well you weren't texting me at all. I know it is something important so that's ok. And I can trust you right?Look at me."

Tina faced Aom and touched her face. "Aom, u can trust me. I love you and i dont need nobody else."

"I trust you Tina. I really do." Aom hugged her.

While they are having a deep talk, Mean texted Tina: "Hey Tiger, where are you? Will you come home now please?" 

Tina just ignored and erased all Mean's text messages for her.

"Who texted you baby?" Aom curiously asked.

"Oh it's just P'Air. Asking where am i." 

"I see. Does anyone in your family knows about me?" 

"Well.....they know that i like someone. They dont know who you are yet." 

"Hmmm you have no plans  to introduce me?"

"Aom i thought you dont want other people to know about us?"

"Yeah i said that. I mean, you know....maybe because your family already know that u like girls?"

"I presume they do. Ok i'll introduce you to them someday soon. Smile now my princess." 

Aom smiled to Tina and hugged her so tight and kissed her on her lips.

"I love you Tina. And i'm happy with you."

"I love you too Aom. Always remember that."

They both didnt noticed that they fell asleep. Next morning Aom woke up first and she woke up Tina as well.

"Babe? Wake up now, it's 6am. You gotta go home first and get dress." as she woke up Tina and touches her face.

Few minutes and Tina got out of her bed and stretched her arms and yawned. 

"I'll go home now ok? Try to get more sleep. You still have time." Tina hugged Aom from behind and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Yes i'll try to sleep more. I'll see you later at work. Take care." and Aom went back to bed.

"I will. I'm going now." 

Tina left the home and arrived home after an hour. 
 

Mean went downstairs and noticed Tina as she entered the house.

"You just got home?? Where have you been?" Mean asked tina and sharply stared at her. 

Tina scoffs and rolled her eyes. "Did mom possessed you? I told you i need to finish something."

"Sigh. Fine i'm sorry. Did you had breakfast yet?"

"No. I havent. I'm going to my room now and take a shower and get dressed"

"Oh okay. Make it quick. Let's have breakfast together" Mean suggested to Tina and she smiled at her.

"Sure. Im hungry now anyway. I'll be back." Tina smiled back at her and went to her room.

Few hours later when Tina is all dressed up, she went down and headed to dining area where Mean is waiting for her. They had breakfast together and had small talk. Tina decided to go after awhile so that she wont be late for work.

 
Without Tina's knowledge, her father appointed Mean to be the new Manager at their company. Mean never told Tina about it as she is planning to surprise her by Monday, the day when she is going to start.