Chapter 17 A day with Mean

As good as it gets.

Next morning.

Mean went to Tina's room. She found her sleeping so Mean decided to lay on her bed and stare at her while she's touching Tina's face.

"Tina wake up." Mean whispered to her ear.

Tina slowly opened her eyes and startled when she saw Mean on her side. 

"Hey! Why are you here?"

"You should get out of your bed now. Let's go somewhere!"

"Huh? But i have work by 10am."

"Oh c'mon! Uncle said you're working at YOUR company. Just skip for today. Please?"

"Mean your gonna get me on trouble"

"What? You're the boss in there. You can skip whenever you want."

"Look, the employees there doesnt know who i am. Im working at Marketing department with a lower position."

"Hmm you're weird. It doesnt make any sense. But whatever. Please Tina. Just one day?"

"Sigh. Fine Mean. Just one day ok?"

Mean is really happy on what she heard. "Yes. Promise. Go clean your self up and we'll go somewhere."

Tina decided to skip work today and she texted Aom: "Hey baby, i can't go to work today. I just need to do something really important that my dad asked me to do. I miss you."

After half an hour Aom replied: "Is everything ok? I miss tou too. And i love you."

Tina replied: "Yes everything is fine. I just need to do really important. I love you."

After an hour, Mean and Tina went out. Tina decided to drive the car.

"So where are we going?"

"Hmmm let's go to Suphan Buri. Let's tour around."

"Ok. We'll go there." said Tina and she smile at Mean.

After a couple of hours they reached Suphanburi. They went to different temples. They prayed together and did some offering. They spent few hours together roaming around. Mean feel so happy that Tina spent her day with her. 

"Hey Tina, i'm hungry. Let's go somewhere we could eat."

"Oh yeah i am hungry now too. Being a tour guide is one tough job." and they both laughed.

Mean wrapped her arms around Tina's waist and giggles.

 
"Arghh what are you doing Mean?? I can't walk straight."
 
"Yes you can. Just keep walking. I miss you so shut up."
 
"Sigh. I'm walking like a retarded here."
 
"Haha very funny. Fine i'll stop now." Mean let go of her but held Tina's hand.
 
Once Aom find this out she will kill me. Good thing we're away from the city. I'm sorry Aom. Just one day with my bestfriend. 
 
"Ok so we're here now Mean. Your treat! Hehe"
 
"Fine. My treat. Anything you want." Mean said.

While they are eating.

"Tina? How are you? I mean happened to you after i left? We lost contact." Mean asked Tina.

"Well when you left me, i just study hard although sometimes i party just to forget that my bestfriend left me. I'm hanging out woth Peii what do you expect. Hehe"

"Tina, cheer up now. I'm here and i wont leave you anymore. I'm still your bestfriend right?" Mean said.

Tina smiled at her and pats her back. "You're being emotional now? Ofcorse you're my bestfriend." 

Mean hugged Tina. "I love you." 

Tina was surprised. "Huh??"

"I love you. As friend. We always say that before to each other you silly."

"Uhhh. Hehe same." 

 
Why do i feel so awkward with this? It feels like i'm cheating but im not cos' she's my bestfriend. Ugh! This feels so weird. Tina thought to herself.
 

"Tina?" Mean tried to catch her attention.

"Uhhh yeah?" Tina responded.

"Do you like someone right now?" Mean curiously asked.

Tina giggles. "Yes. I do."

"Oooo i wonder who that is." Mean smiled.

"She's really special to me Mean. Like really special."

Hmm a She?Special? Would that be me? Geez dont assume Mean. Silly me.  Mean didnt respond for awhile and she just smiled.

"So who...." Mean was about to asked Tina who she is refdering to but she got interrupted when Tina's phone rang.

Tina answered the phone.

P'Air on the other line.: "Where are you? Are you with Mean?"

Tina: "Yeah she is with me. Why P'Air?"

P'Air: "Its's almost 8pm and you two missed dinner. Go home now, mom and dad are worried."

Tina: "We're going home now actually. Bye"

Tina ended the call. And noticed that Aom sent 3 text message. 

1st text: "I miss you. How's your day going? Haven't receive any text from u since morning"

2nd text: "Im home now. Where are you now Tina? I really miss you."

3rd text: "Tina?"

Mean noticed Tina is busy browsing her phone so she decided to catch her attention.

"Hey! I thought we're going home now? Quit browsing your phone." Mean teasingly said.

Tina put her phone in her pocket and didnt replied to Aom's text. "Oh yeah let's go home now."

Few hours after and they arrived home. Tina immediately went to her room and took her phone out to send Aom a text. 

Tina texted Aom: "I miss you too. I'm sorry i was too busy. I love you Aom. I'll see you tomorrow."

After few minutes Aom replied: "I hope you finished all you needed to do. Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow."

Tina was about to sleep when Mean knocked on her door.

"Tina?" 

"Yes come in."

Mean was smiling as she entered the room and climbed into Tina's bed.

"Can i sleep here please?"

"Sure. I'll just sleep on the floor."

"Buzzkill. I need a hug while sleeping."

"Eeiii? We're grown ups now and i cant sleep comfortably with that" Tina responded. 

Mean showed a puppy face and begged. "Pretty please? With cherried on top?"

"Sigh why i couldnt say no to you." Tina responded. 

Because you like me Tina. As Mean thought to herself.

Tina fell asleep immediately and Mean is just staring and hugged Tina until she fell asleep.