Good Night Sleep

My Neighbour

 

“Gongchan, I think we need to straight things up.” He exclaimed.

Uh-oh, He brought the topic, what should i say? “Uhh, straight things up? What do you mean? Do we have problem?” I tried to avoid the topic, seriously i don't want to talk about it now. God, please help me! Make him stop! Jebal!

“Nah, it's not a problem actually it's just something that we need to clear up.” I seriously don't get it what he means now, is he nervous?

“Hmm clear up? So, it is a problem right?” I assured him.

“Well... it's... okay it's a problem.” he gave up then he started talking again, “this is about... hmmm well you know, about...”

“About what?”

“Well... you know, this is about... errpp” He stopped. Someone coming and interrupted our conversation, “BAROOOO~”..... with a honey bunny sweet back hug. Thanks to this guy, i don't have to continue this. But, what is he doing? Doesn't he has manner? Interrupting our conversation with a back hug? What is that? Hufftt.

“Eh? You arrived? I thought you're gonna lost somewhere. Thanks god you're safe.” Said Baro to the guy behind him. Wait? I think I recognize his face?

“Hey! I said it right i'm fine, i can find the way. Thanks to people around here.” Said the guy to Baro. Seriously i know this person!

“Excuse me, are you Sandeul-ssi?” I asked the guy. Then he looked at me and BINGO! It is Sandeul the forgetting-his-home guy.

“Yes, I'm Sandeul. How do you know me? Wait maybe i could find your name in my note book. Wait okay!” He put out his note book, and start asking me, well i didn't expect him to remember me, he forgot his home, of course he would forget someone that he just met.

“hmmm are you... Zico?” asked him.

I answered him. “nope.”

“Are you Minwoo?” he asked again.

I said, “nope.”

Then Baro said, “His name is Gongchan, Sandeul.”

“Hmm.... Ah Gongchan!” he pointed my name in his note book, thanks god he remembered me. “Thanks for helping me find my home, where's Jinyoung?” eh? He remember Jinyoung without thinking.

“You're welcome. Jinyoung is at his home.” I said.

“So you guys already met?” asked Baro.

“Yep!” He said, and I just nodded. “So baro baro baro~ are we going now?” Asked Sandeul. Oh my this guy really have a lot of aegyo.

“Okay Sandeul, wait a moment i need to talk to Gongchan first.” said Baro.

“Nah, it's okay, we can talk other time. We are..... uh neighbour? Right?” Just go now, I don't want to see this Baro and Sandeul doing lovey dovey thing. Are they even dating?

“Hmm right, ok then be careful on your way back home. Send my regard to your mom. Bye gongchan!” He said his goodbye.

“Bye gongchan!” Sandeul said goodbye too and clingy to Baro.

I'm in my bad mood again, what that Sandeul guy doing with Baro? I don't like it at all. Maybe he looked stupid but he has lots of aegyo. No wonder Baro fine with him all clingy to him... hufft whatever, why should i care, he has his own life and I have my own life. So, now instead of thinking about him again, which is not good to think about it too much as what Jinyoung said, I went home and take a good night sleep.

 

I woke up quite early today. I don't want to start today with a bad thing, so today I will have a good day instead of a bad day. I took a shower and wore my uniform. After finished, I went downstairs and greet my mom. She seemed happy finding me wake up early. My mom made me a sandwich for breakfast then someone rang our bell.

“I open it mom.” said me to my mom. Then I ran to the door and opened it.

“Morning Gongchan!” Oh it's Jinyoung.

“Hey Jinyoung! Why don't you text me or call me?” I said to him.

“I just don't want you to be late again, so i decided to come without telling you first. But it seems that you're not gonna be late today.” He looked sad.

“Are you expecting me to be late again?” I pouted and he just laughed. Then I remembered that we're talking in front of the door, “Ah right! Sorry to keep you standing here, come in Jinyoung I'm having breakfast actually right now. Have you eat your breakfast?” I asked him.

“Nope, I haven't. Thanks Gongchan.”

“Mom, we have guest.” I said to my mom.

“Oh Jinyoung! How are you? Join us for breakfast.” said my mom.

“I'm fine Mrs. Gong, thanks.” Jinyoung is the type of polite guy. My mom likes him so much. I bet all of mothers in this world like him.

 

As we finished our breakfast, we went to school together. We chit-chat about lots of things. What a good start for today. We arrived at school, so we separated to our own class. I found it really sad, that me and Jinyoung didn't have any same class. So me and Jinyoung only meet in recess time and after school.

 

Without I realized, its alredy time to go home. Seriously today is so much better than yesterday. I waited for Jinyoung in front of our school gate like usual. And thanks god, that Jinyoung is not late. We decided to go a cafe near my house before we go home. I'm more than happy to have a snack and a drink.

“So, Gongchan, what do you want to eat?” Asked Jinyoung.

“I want cheese cake! Oh and don't forget chocolate milk shake.” I said to him.

“Okay.” He ordered and brought all of it to our table.

“Hey Gongchan, you seem happy today, am i right?” Jinyoung looked at me intensely.

“Hehe, I am.” I said and gave him a smile. “You know what? Today is much better than yesterday.”

“Really? You should thank me then.” Jinyoung said proudly.

“Huh? Wae?” I asked him and drank my milk shake.

“Because you start your day with me this morning.” He smiled.

For once in my lifetime after meeting Jinyoung for 2 years, i feel my heartbeat faster.

“Uh... you could say that hehe.” I just agreed with him than i think i'm kinda blush a little bit so I decided to look down. But then, Jinyoung put his hand on my chin and maked me look his face starightly. I feel red now, tomato... dugeun dugeun.... my heartbeat faster

“Hey, are you ok? You're face is all red?” Asked Jinyoung.

“I....I..I'm fine.. really... fine” I said to him. Jinyoung looked worried.

“Hey cheer up! What happen with you? You look down all of a sudden.” Then he pinched my cheek. Seriously what is happening to Jinyoung? Or whats got into me? I think i'm getting too sensitive these day.

 

So that afternoon, we didn't talk too much since I can't cover my red face and he worried too much so he sent me home. When I got home, I took a shower and had my dinner. Than I went to my room. I opened my window and looked to the sky. I didn't see Baro today, what is he doing now? Then I look into his window room. The light is still on but it's already covered by curtain. I just stared into his window for quite long time and then... The curtain opened and he came out. I'm so shock. He looked at me and start a conversation.

“What are you doing kid?” asked Baro.

“What are you doing too? And I'm not a kid anymore ok.” I said to him.

“I know, you're all grown up now.”

“Hey! Don't talk like you're and old man.”

He laughed. “Seriously, you're grown up. You were... short.”

“Now, I'm not short okay.” I want to talk more with him, so I can know him again like we used to when we were kids. But I don't know what to say. We just stared at each other without talking. I'm not dare enough to break the silence and like always his the one who break the silence.

“Gongchan”

“Yes?” I answered him.

“I need to go to sleep now, I have lots of things to do tomorrow.” He said.

“Okay.” I said. Then he closed his window but he opened it again.

“Gongchan! Have a nice dream.” He said it to me with a smile then followed by a wink. All I can say is thanks with a shaky voice. Then he closed the window and closed the curtain. I waited until his room light turned off. After the light turned off I went to sleep too and hoping that I would have a nice dream tonight.