Moments

SpartAce Collections

*Twist of Fate extra*

 

July 28, 2013

 

Friday evening, like always Jong Kook and Ji Hyo will go to the beach to have their secret date together. As their promises, every Friday they will go here to meet up, knowing each other news, watching the sunset together, laughing, bickering even hugging and kissing. It’s always like this for almost 9 months they being together, either their come together in Jong Kook’s car or they come in their own car.

But today, Ji Hyo looks unhappy in her face, something is upsetting her. Looking at the morrow face of his girlfriend, Jong Kook who is sitting beside changes his sit to be in front of the girl and slowly pinch her in her cheek. “Baby, why with you today? Did I do something wrong?”

But the girl still remain silent with her sulky face, no words come from her makes Jong Kook feels depress with her act as much as he wants to know what wrong he had done or anything happen in her job; he really love her, he really care for her and seeing the sulky face in her make he also feel sad. With a long sigh since he didn’t received any reply from her, he then still in his current sit wrap his arm around her waist and he relieve that she didn’t protest about it. ‘So this means I didn’t do any wrong’. With her face down in front of him, Jong Kook’s eye keep stare to the woman and then place his kiss on her forehead.

“Jagiya, can you stay away from Kwang Soo?” her sudden request make Jong Kook froze a bit. Still in his blank face he asks back her request since he thinks might be he had misheard her word. “Stay away from him? Why?” In the sudden, Ji Hyo with her sad face, wrap her palm around his face and stare to him; watery eyes can be seen in her “Please Jagiya, please for your good sake please stay away from him, I don’t want something bad happen to you”

Grab to her hand on his face, Jong Kook hold her hand into his and shaking his head. “Baby, I don’t understand what you meaning here? What with our closeness come with my life? Or are you jealous? Baby you know how much I love you right? And it Kwang Soo and both of us guy, how come you be jealous with him? He is like my little brother; we are closed like family like the other Running Man members also”

“Jagiya, I know about that and I don’t jealous between both of you since I can see how you treat them and because we are all like family... it’s just a brotherhood but some people didn’t see it like that, they think both of you… arghh never mind” Ji Hyo feel reluctant to continue her word, thinking about it really make her mad even to say those word can make her puke. “They think us like what Ji Hyo-ya? Tell me please..please” like a pampered child who is sulky for a candy, Jong Kook keep plastering to her to continue her word.

“Lover… Gay!” in hesitate Ji Hyo spill the word from and she grasp with her hand, unbelief what she had told him while in the same time she looks at Jong Kook who also disbelieve what he had heard and he never expected some fans will have that assumption in seeing their closeness. In a long sigh and sad face he said “Yeah Ji Hyo-ya, I’ve heard about it but why they have that assumption? I treat them equally; yeah I know sometimes we will hold hand, hug but that also what have I done to the others, or even I dislike it they did kiss me on my cheek, not just Kwang Soo but the others also had done to me. Why they can accept when the others done it, but not when I’m with Kwang Soo”

“It’s because both of you are single, that why I ask you to stay away from him Jagiya, it’s for your own good. I don’t want any bad reputation comes to you. Nowadays also I looks Kwang Soo kinda harsh to you, sometimes he really piss me off with his act. Even though it just for a show but I pity you Oppa” she reply back and then give a little peck to him on his perfect nose, when she can see the sulky in her boyfriend face. “But Ji Hyo-ya, it’s our character in Running Man, the PD wanted us to be like that. The tiger will bully the giraffe while the giraffe revenge by betray him”

“Yeah I know it’s for the show, but lately I see the one who being bully not the giraffe but you, Oppa. Lately you kinda soft to him, that why sometime I will revenge him back by scolding him. Jagiya, I know both of you are closed but for your own good, please” with cute face Ji Hyo begging again to her boyfriend, she knows this is one of his weaknesses since he is shy around woman.

“Hahaha… baby don’t make your face like that, you make me wanna bite you” the blusher Jong Kook say while his face trying to get near to her, but rashly Ji Hyo cover his mouth with her hand and then run from him. “You can’t bite me vampire”

Jong Kook giggles a bit seeing her act and then stand from his sit and chase her, but Ji Hyo really fast he still can’t chase her until suddenly he slow down,  falls at the beach and grab his own leg “Ouch..ouch… Baby my leg hurt” Seeing her boyfriend condition, Ji Hyo rashly come to him with anxiously “Jagiya, jagiya are you okay?” she said while grab to his leg to see any injury in him since she know his leg still not in the good condition since his injury last February.

“Caught you! Hahaha!” sneakily her boyfriend grabs and hugs her which make the bad side of her appear. “Yah Kim Jong Kook, you lying” she smirk a bit in seeing her boyfriend act. Truthfully, she can’t get mad with him, this man really can endure her hot-tempered but as his punishment she pretended like she is angry and try to grab his precious hair. Knowing his girlfriend act, immediately Jong Kook grab to her hand and they bickering a bit before both of them falls into the ground.

Ji Hyo who is on the top of his broad and tough body feels shy with their current condition, her heart feels throbbing; she try to move her body but Jong Kook already wrap her waist make intervention in her movement. “Oppa, lets me go”. Seeing his girlfriend condition, Jong Kook feels happy it’s so long he didn’t see the shyness in her face, he likes it “No, I won’t. Kiss me first” mockingly he made the request, he likes to .

Since she has no choice, Ji Hyo gets close to his face and her lip touch to his lip but then she bites him “Ouch! Ji Hyo-ya!” the hurt and shock Jong Kook immediately loose his grip and Ji Hyo rashly turn her body and lie beside him, but then Jong Kook lend her broad shoulder to her and give a kiss on her head.

“Jagiya, what you think? Can you fulfill my request” she said again in his hug but no words come from him, only a long sigh make she wonder in her boyfriend thinking. She knows her boyfriend is a wise person, he is someone who will take other opinion but then he will make his own judgment. He will act what is good for him and others and usually his thinking will turn into a better result. “Yeah Ji Hyo-ya, I’ll try to talk with PD about it and also ask them to put both of us together in one team. I think it’s so long we didn’t be in one team right”

“Yes Jagiya, It’s so long but thanks to Park Ji Sung-shi we are able to be in one team last time. Really hope we can be in one team again, doing mission together like before. Sometime it’s hurt Oppa to see you with female guest, to see your closeness with them”

“Hehehe, my girlfriend jealous but what can I do Ji Hyo-ya since I’m born with the charming side until there one girl who always want to stick with me even in her sleep she will say Jong Kook Oppa, saranghae..Jagiya saranghae”  

“Jagiya…. So you didn’t like me to be always by your side, since we unable to be in one team it’s only my way to be closed to you Oppa” Ji Hyo rebukes and hit him on his chest but then both of them laugh together when Jong Kook pretended like he is going to die. “Baby, don’t worry it’s just for the show and sorry if you’re hurt. For sure I love to be by you side and even I want to do more than that if I can”

“If you can, what it is Jagiya?” in her curious she ask but to her surprise suddenly Jong Kook move his body and place his body on top of her. “Like this baby” and then he getting close to her and their lip intertwine again.

 

*****

 

And so, by the next Running Man filming like he said, to her surprise Jong Kook really show his closeness to her even though they are not in one team, maybe it just his sudden reflect since it is a habit; the closeness that he usually done to her in their private life. 

 

cr: theyladykook.tumblr

 

 

p/s : For KookSoo shipper no offence here ^^

 

cr : theyladykooks tumblr & @gapiplus (Baidu)