Happy Birthday, My Love

SpartAce Collections

Lonely, she crumbled at her leather sofa took a glanced to the digital clock on the wall. The digit that appeared there made her grumpier moreover when she saw the date on it. It showed April, 25 2015 almost to eleven at night but she was doing nothing with her I-phone stick to her hand. Bored started lingering herself as she took the remote control but nothing on the show caught her interest. Not that the show not entertained, even with her Idol Hyun Bin in it but it’s just her.

Lets the television switch on she watched the variety show in blank since her mind more focus to her mobile. Sometime, she scrolled around the mobile read their conversation message, looked to the phone album which is full of his and their selca picture or watched the video of him. A smile curved as she looked to it but it’s only a while.

The phone suddenly rang but never received her attention. Through the ringtone she knew it wasn’t him or her favourite list, so she let it be till the phone stop. But, the mobile keep on rang non-stop so in annoyed she picked it up – afraid might it something urgency. It was her co-star in her new drama; Byun Yohan.

“Yohan-ssi, what up?”

“Nothing, had you reached home?”

His reply make she more annoyed; regretted to pick up the call.

 

The call ended in five minute. Around the 4 min 47 second, it was Byun Yohan who took a lead, only sometime she answered with the cold water. From one topic to others, stories about their filming today till she got too bored and had to lied to stop the conversation. She do felt sorry to Byun Yohan but she more afraid he would call her whilst she in line with him.

 

April 25, mark as one of the importance date in her life. It was his special day that apparently had became her too. Since they knew each other, it was also 5 years this date had became special in her life. Still she remembered in 2011, the first year they celebrated with the other Running Man’s members and crews after the filming. That day was the first time she saw the healthy freak of him drank liquor; the water that always he avoided.

“Jong Kook Hyung, Happy Birthday”

“Ji Hyo-ah, why you can’t call me Oppa like others?”

 

She giggled mesmerized that, to the time she can’t call him Oppa. Not that she hate him but it make her to blushed to call him that. By only watched him already make her smitten, now to call him Oppa? Her heart couldn’t hold its.

The second year of his birthday it’s no different with last year. Since his birthday fall on the filming day, they had celebrated it together at Haha’s restaurant. But the atmosphere difference as it was last year. Since the news of her and the CEO dating he seems distanced himself from her. Although in the filming he showed his professional but it’s only in his stage. Awkwardness can be felt around them. This year for the first time, she saw him in drunkenness; the sadness could be seen in his eyes.

“Oppa, why you be like this?”

“Ji Hyo-ah, please don’t be good to me”

“Why? Do you hate me?”

“No, coz I hate myself... its hurt Ji Hyo-ah, still hurt...” he answer that cause her to tears. To saw him like this hurt her more.

 

And the day after, would remain in their history.

How they challenge their fate, fight for their happiness.

 

 

Third year, it’s one the best moment she ever had in her life. Just the two of them spend their quality time together as a lover. He maybe a frugal person but for her he willing to done everything. Spending his birthday with her; went to the fancy private restaurant and done everything they like together. Purposely he free himself that day, although how hectic he life was. Shower her with his love and never she regret to choose him as part of her life.

The secret hill far in the end of Seoul was the witness of their love. Inside his warm embrace, they watched the beautiful night together, giggled even kissed each other.

 

“Love, thank you for spend my birthday together”

“No Oppa, thanks for spend your birthday with me”

“Sure Love, without you my birthday is incomplete”

 

And it’s was continue in the fourth year, even he had brought her to his family party. Introduced her as one of his beloved, the one he wanted to spend his life for. He really make she felt special, too lucky to be born. The lucky goddess, it was her.

 

But as she taught it would continue forever, the day she waited had become like this. The fifth year, the special of his forty birthdays his schedule was too packed. As lover, she knew well his schedule – only at night before 10 he had a free schedule which they can spend their time together. Not that she dislikes him to spend his day with his fans, somehow she supported that cause as a celebrity she knew how importance the fans are in their life. Without them, they wouldn’t be in the way they’re stand now. After all, it’s not him that she blamed but rather more to her. Her sudden schedules today make all her plan to dismay. His special forty birthdays; which she wanted to be a special day in his life with her.

“Oppa, mianhe. Suddenly we have sudden schedule, coz of the delay filming yesterday. But I’ll tried my best to shorten the filming for our date tonight”

It’s was all she think for, what she plan for but when it’s involved other party never she expected it comes differently, even more worsen than she had expect. Since she too good in her act, Byun Yohan felt his act was too poor which she can’t calculated the nth time of retake taken. The filming which was supposed to finished early only ended when the clock almost strike ten in the night. It’s broken her to tears when she had to cancel their date and heard his disappointed voice.  When the filming ended she knew it was too late, so late for them.

The clock show eleven at night, the show on the television changed to one another. Unlike the previous somehow the current show caught her interest – sure cause he was there, it was his show. The first episode of Fashion King was broadcast tonight and she knew he must at SBS building now watched the first premier with all the crews and staff. The tears drop suddenly as she watched him; the guilty approached although never he blamed her for that.

“Mianhe Oppa, mianhe Jagiya”

 

 

The sudden buzz on her door brought her back  from her guilt. Carefully, she walked to the door wondered who had came late at this night. She took a peek on the hole and freaked over the silhouette behind the door.

 

Still in wondered she opened the door and there he was with his killing smile as always.

“Ji Hyo-ah, Love would you spend my birthday together?”

 

Forget the question, forget the guilty... she pulled him to her embrace gave her answer all at once.

“Happy Birthday My Love” she said as present him with her kisses. 

 

 

Hope its not too late and not too lame stories. 

Once again , Happy Birthday Kim Jong Kook Oppa! Thanks for everything!!!