Revelation

EXO SERIES: I'm Byun Baekhyun's Traitor [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE DEARIES! I WOULDN'T END 2014 WITHOUT AN UPDATE TRALALALALAALALALALALA! AND I PASSED MY LAW SUBJECT HAHAHAHA! CHEERS! 

REWIND: Chapter 34: The Return

Seul Min declared her love for Jae Hyung even if she's hurt by Jae Hyung's dating habits. She swore to Baekhyun that she will wait for Jae Hyung to love her. Seeing that Jae Hyung posted something on Instagram with a new girl, Seul Min cried and asked Baekhyun to comfort her even if it's embarassing for Seul Min. Baekhyun, no longer able to contain his emotions towards Seul Min, kissed Seul Min until she fell asleep. Baekhyun saw a text from Jae Hyung that said "Hi Bae. How are you doin? See you tom."

>>>SEUL MIN'S POV<<<

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. The rooster tone could get really annoying sometimes. I rolled my eyes and swiped the screen of my phone.

"Aish. This hangover." I said to myself as I soothed a fast approaching headache. 

Now what the hell happened last night?

HOLY CRAP. Jack and rabbits what the hell happened between Baekhyun and I? 

Unconsciously, my fingers delicately touched my lips. 

Knew it. Baekhyun and I kissed last night. But why? Drunk makeout? Does that even exist?

I looked around my small, rugged apartment and found my mother's note on the refrigirator saying that she had gone to the Sunday market. 

Oh wait. It's just 7:30 in the morning. Where's... Where's Baekhyun? Hold up. I shouldn't be caring about him in the first place. But darn that guy. He left without a cute thank you or something. Such manners much etiquette. 

"Aish!" I yelled in frustration as I tried to delete the memory of his lips from my system. 

New Years Resolution: Don't go drinking with Baekhyun, or you'll end up kissing him. Happens all the time.

Just then, my phone buzzed. I lazily got it from the couch. It was a text from Jae Hyung from around early dawn.

"Hi bae. How are you doin? See you tom."

Really, Jae Hyung? Really? After instagramming a date with some other girl, you'll expect me to reply? 

Too bad, I will. I like you that much.

"Wassup. You're coming over?"

Darn it. I'm too obvious. I'm too easy. But please, reply ASAP. 

I fidgeted with my phone for a good thirty minutes or so while waiting for Jae Hyung's reply. Giving up, I prepared to take a bath just in case he pays a visit.

As I prepared my towel, the doorbell rang, and I froze like the princess in that Disney film. I apologize, the pun is deadly. I sometimes hate my Kim Seul Min puns. They're not fun. Oops. Pun intended.

"Who is it?" My voice sounded croaky and unappealing while I braved the door.

Slowly but surely, I opened the door. My heart automatically leaped.

"Figured out that I take you out the whole day." Jae Hyung greeted in my door step. My eyes relished the dark blue trench coat he was wearing, but I almost had my eyes popping out from the boquet of flowers he was holding.

Jae Hyung smiled widely at me and handed me the flowers. I gladly recevied it, but then I realized a very very very important matter. It was so important that it could change the world.....

I looked like a monster.

My breath probably reeked of alcohol, and my hair was going in all directions, unlike the British band. 

"Tell me I look like crap." I demanded to Jae Hyung. The guy pinched my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Well, kinda different than the usual, but I like it. Au naturel." Jae Hyung answered. 

"Come in." I told him, ignoring his remark. Jae Hyung hesitantly entered my apartment and looked around the place.

"Cinderella Version Two Point O" I advanced, reading his thoughts. Yeah, Jae Hyung was judging my place, unlike some idol I know who invaded my place last night. 

SEUL MIN. You gotta stop thinking about Byun Baekhyun.

"Nah. It's fine. So, why don't you get dressed up? I'm taking you to the Han River." Jae Hyung inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter