Chapter 2 (Lisa's POV)

The Coffee Shop:Where it All Began and Ended

Chapter 2 (Lisa's POV)

I kept my eyes closed and just stodd there. I could here something go into another thing. Could it be? Could a knife have struck Junhong? I opened my eyes to see what had happened because I felt the need to.

I opened my eyes to only see that a knife had struck something. But it was not Junhong it was his skateboard. One of the men must've thrown the knife and Junhong must've blocked it with his skateboard.

He must have a fast reaction time. Or it could be that the mugger threw it slowly. The same mugger that threw the knife, came running at us. Junhong said me to "Lisa, climb the fence and run as far away as possible so I can be safe."

"No Junhong, I'm not leaving you with these people!" After he had said that he blocked the punch that the mugger had threw.

"Just go! It's for your safety!"

I knew that if we kept argueing like this something terrile was going to happen so I had told him "Fine. I'll go for my safety!" I watched him kick the mugger before I started to climb the fence.

The mugger who was being beat up by Junhong told one of his mugger friends "Get the girl! Get her now!!"

I was alsmot over hte fence when aother one of the muggers had grabbed me and pulled me down. The mugger wrapped one of his arms around my neck and put hte pocket knife to my throat and said "He little boy!! You want to see what your girlfriend will look like after I move the knife?"

The knife was pressing against my neck very closely. I could feel my warm blood trickling very slowly down my neck in very narrow lines.

Junhong turned his head towards me and got distracted long enough for the mugger fighting him to get behind Junhong and hold his arms behind him so he couldn't move.

He looked at the blood going down my neck very slowly. He then looked at his skateboard, the mugger shin, the one holding me, then he looked at me. I didn't know what he was thinking or planning on doing, but I knew he had a plan.

The mugger holding me kept bringing the knife closer and closer to my very penetrable skin. I could feel more blood come down my neck in thick lines faster.

I could a bit of panic and a bit of shock on Junhong's face while he was looking down on the ground below me. I wanted to look down so I could see what was so shocking. But I knew if I moved my head downwards, the knife would go deeper into my skin.

I saw Junhong look at the skateboard, the mugger's shin, and me again. I knew he was brainstorming up a plan, but I wondered why I was part of the plan. I was useless right now.

I was still looking at Junhong while the knife was going deeper and deeper. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't stand anymore of this. I thought of trying to move so I could get free, but then I thought that if I did that then the knife would move across my neck.

I saw Junhong kick his skateboard real hard towards the mugger's shin and the mugger let me go. When the mugger was falling towards the ground, the pocket knife had cut a short line on my right arm.

I did the same thing to Junhong's mugger as he did to mine, I kick the skateboard hard towards the mugger's shin. He fell towards the ground holding his shin and saying "You two, get those bastards!!!"

The other two muggers came at us running. I grabbed Junhong's skateboard and took the knife out of it. The mugger coming at me had his pocket knife out and saw that I had took a pocket knife. I was in a fighting stance by the time the mugger was right in front of me.

He threw the first swing at me and I jumped back. After that first swing, I had said "Oh no you didn't!! Now it's on!!" After I had said those words, we were in a knife fight.

I looked at Junhong for one second and I saw him with his skateboard blocking the kinfe strikes from the other mugger and also hitting the mugger with his board. I thought that Jounhong hitting the mugger was quite funny.

I knocked the pocket off out of my opponents hand and held the pocket knife I was holding to his neck. I wasn't going to stike him with the knife. I could never hurt anyone that was defenseless. But I think the mugger might've thought that I was going to strike him, because he was scooting back from the knife and I and ran away.

I thought to myself "Three muggers down, one mugger to go. I had to run over to Junhong and the mugger because they kept moving farther and farther away from me. I was just a few feet away from them when i saw the mugger quicckly spin Junhong around and raise his knife in the air.

I didn't know what was going to happen next and I didn't want to find out. The mugger was a few inches from striking Junhong with the pocket knife. I ran faster and I tackled the mugger, but I was too late. Junhong had got deeply cut on the edge of his right shoulder.

When I tackled the mugger his pocket knife ran across my face and I had a very short cut on my face. As I was still on the ground, I saw Junhong on his knees in pain holding his shoulder. The mugger got up and picked me up from the ground.

I was dizzy a bit from losing a lot of blood, so I was stumbling around a bit. I could see Junhong get up and run straight towards me. I didn't know why he was running towards me until I looked in front of me. The mugger was about to strike me with the knife in my gut.

I was too scared to move or do anything. The knife was a few feet away from me when Junhong came in front of me and he got stabbed on the right side of his body. Junhong had grabbed me, which meant that he was trying to hold on so he wouldn't fall.

But he then fell towards the ground pulling me along. We both had fell to the ground in pain. In fact we were in so much pain that it was really hard to move. The last mugger that was left standing and not fallen over in pain, tried to find Junhong's wallet.

After he found what he was looking for he tried to run away, but I got up, grabbed Junhong's skateboard, and I hit the mugger on the back of his head hardly and he passed out. I took back Junhong's wallet and I went back to him to aid him back to health.

"Junhong! Junhong, listen to me, I'm going to call 911 so the ambulance and the cops can come! Ok?"

"No I'm taking you home. When can't stay in the park for another few minutes for people to come help us. We don't know what's going to happen if we stay."

"No! I'm going to call 911 and we are going to wait for them to come help us!"

"No we're...." He started to pass out from all the blood he was losing.

"Zelo?!?! Zelo?!?! Zelo!!!!" I was thinking to myself "Did I just say Zelo? Does this mean what I think it means?"

*Mini Flashback*

"I know I don't have to. I just call people by their real name until I feel close to them. Like I've known them my whole life. Then I call them by their nickname. Or in your case by their stage name."

*End of Mini Flashback*

"It is what I think it means. I feel close to Zelo, like I've known him my whole life. But how can I already feel so close to him?" I said to myself out loud wondering the answer.

 

 

 

(A/N) Ok so I really wanted to say this in the chapter...So...here it is. Why do you think Lisa already feels so close to Zelo? I know why, but do you? Write down your answer in the comment section of my story!! Thank you for reading I appreciate it!!