Chapter 3 (Zelo's POV)

The Coffee Shop:Where it All Began and Ended

Chapter 3 (Zelo's POV)

"No we're...." I started speaking slower and slower during that sentence. Before I knew it, I was passed out. As I was passing out, I heard a faint voice say Zelo three times. I wondered who it was.

I could only hear very faint voices talking, saying something. But I couldn't understand what they were saying. I think I must've been dreaming, because I saw a little me walking on a path towards a big white light.

When I was past the light, I felt like I was in a room full of bright white clouds. I saw someone sitting on a chair far away in the distance and I didn't know how to get there. Suddenly, the cloud I was on brought me closer to the person sitting on the chair. It wasn't any ordinary chair it was a tall golden throne with purple velvet on the back and bottom cushions.

I asked the person "Who are you?"

"I am someone for you to figure out, not someone to tell you." I found out that the person was a man because when he spoke he used a loud booming voice that would've shooken the Earth and made it break into a billion tiny pieces.

I was confused at what he said so my only responce was "Uh, ok. Where am I?"

"You're at a place that you'll have to figure out where."

"O....k. Am I...dead?"

"I don't know. Are you? What do you think?" I could finally see the man's face, he had a look on his face that said 'Do you know what I'm talking about yet?'. The man just sat there patiently waiting with the same look on his face afnd it didn't change until I said "I know the answers to my questions."

After I had said that, the man changed his face to a smile and asked "What are those answers then?"

"I know who you are. You're God. I know where I am. I'm in Heaven." I was starting to get excited about finding out the answers to my questions. But, I remembered "And, if I'm in Heaven, that means I am dead." I was dissapointed in that.

"I can't be dead yet. I can't leave Lisa alone at the park in the dark, she'll be afraid, and who knows who else might pop out of nowhere and try to attack Lisa?" I thought to myself so God wouldn't hear.

"Junhong, I know what you're thinking and I know that you don't want me to hear your thoughts."

I was just standing there listening to him shocked a bit that he would listen in on my thoughts when I didn't want him too.

"Look, Junhong, I know that you're only thinking about Lisa's safety and wanting to get her home so she can be with family. I understand that. But when she said she was going to call 911 for help, you told her 'no' and you shouldn't have. What I'm saying is, you wanted her to be safe with her family, but if she called the police and ambulance, she still would've been safe. You just didn't see it that way. She was just trying to help you. She was trying to repay you for all the help you gave her. But you didn't see it."

"I know. I just wanted her to be safe. I admit, at the time I didn't think of it that way. I only thought of all the negative things the might've happened if we stayed there waiting for people to show up."

"Exactly. You thought she was being ignorant and defying you on purpose, when she was really trying to help you."

"Yeah I see it now. She wasn't being ignorant and defying, I was." After I had agreed with God, and pain came across my forehead. I fell on my knees on the cloud while God was just sitting there watching me.

"What's happening? Why is my head hurting?"

"Would you like to see it instead of me telling you?"

"God, how would I see it?"

"You would be able to see it in your own eyes. That is if you want to."

"I want to see what's going on, please."

"Ok then. Just close your eyes then you will see. Then open them when you odn't want to see anymore."

I obeyed his orders and closed my eyes so I could see what was going on in the world.

*He closes his eyes*

"911, please state your emergency."

"Yes! Hello, I have a friend with me in the park and he's passed out right now and he's losing a lot of blood from his right shoulder and his right side. Four people tried to mug us and one got away. Two of the muggers are laying on the ground in pain holding their shins and the other one is knocked out!! I'm really scared and I don't know what to do!! Please come quick!!

"Ok first, check your friend's pulse to see if he's breathing."

"Ok ma'am." I saw her check my pulse by putting two fingers on my neck.

"Oh, god!!"

"What is it ma'am?"

"His pulse is going down!! He's dying!! Please come quick!!!"

*He opens his eyes*

"I'm dying?"

"Yes you are."

"But how can I be dying if I'm right here?"

"This is not the real you, it is only your spirit. Since you're up here in Heaven with me, that means you're dead, which is half right for you. You're inHeaven with me, but you're not fully dead yet."

"But I don't want to die at all. I also don't want Lisa to be scared either. I want to be there with her. Not dead, but alive."

"Junhong, you can be with her alive. You can have a choice. You can either stay here with me, or you can go back down to Earth and be with her."

"I want to be with her, but what if I die again on Earth? Will I be able to come back to Heaven and be with you or will I go to hell and be with Satan?"

"You really are a curious one aren't you Junhong? It all depends on how you live your second life on Earth."

"But what if I accidentally mess up on something and then fail people?"

"Then you'd make a mistake."

"Oh.Sorry for all these random questions God. It's just that I've never been in your presence before and I don't know what to say exactly."

"It's ok Junhong. I don't mind answering or helping you answer these questions." I smiled after he said that, then I held my forehead again. The pain came back. But this time it was worse. I had asked God why it was happening again and why the pain was worse. His only responce was "Close your eyes and you shall see." He had talked using a slightly sad tone of voice.

I closed my eyes like he said so I could see what was going on in the real world.

*He closes his eyes*

I saw many women and men over my body looking at me. I saw one man rubbing two things together, put on my chest, said 'Clear!!', and shock my body. I didn't know what the things the man were rubbing together were called, but I wondered why a man was shocking my body.

When I looked at random items in the room, I saw something that had my pulse rate on it and some lines. I saw the lines go up and down and up and down. Except the lines only went up for a few seconds then immediately went down.

I didn't know what the specific item was called, but I knew what the lines meant, I was dying. I could see Lisa sitting in a chair looking at the item with my pulse rate while crying. I didn't want her to cry. I don't like to see people cry. I espicially don't want to see Lisa cry.

While I was still looking at Lisa, I heard a high-pitched beep going off. As soon as I heard the beep, the people moved a step back form my body and Lisa started to cry violently.

*He opens his eyes*

I couldn't believe it. I was dead. I had completely left Earth, well at least my spirit did. I turned to God and said "May I return to Earth now?"

"You don't have to ask Junhong. Just hop from cloud to cloud, once you get past the light, just go back down that same path you came, and then you're back on Earth in your own body."

"Thank you God for helping me."

"Don't worry about it Junhong. It's my job to lead and help you."

After we said out goodbyes, I hoped from cloud to cloud trying to not fall off. When I was on the last cloud leading towards the path, I turned around and I waved at God goodbye. He waved back and said "Be more carefull!" I smirked and said "Don't worry I will!"

I jumped off the last cloud and I was now on the path back to Earth. While I was walking I thought out loud to myself "When I come back to life Lisa is going to be so happy. I can't wait to see her again, well on Earth instead of Heaven."

I saw another light ahead of me, I figured that's the path to Earth. When I was one right in front of the opended room, I turned my body backwards to get one more look at what I'm going to be walking down again someday.

I took one step to the other side of the door and I was back to Earth. I was alive again. I knew because I could hear voices faintly, then the voices became more clearer. I could smell, I could taste, and I could feel again.

I could feel a head on my chest and I could hear crying. I thought that it must've been Lisa crying. I was surprised that the high-pitched beeping didn't stop even though I was alive. I heard a little whisper from the other side of the curtains.

I could hear my parents and older brother, a doctor, and Lisa's older sister and parents. They were talking about me and Lisa. The doctor was talking about how badly both of us got injured and that he was sorry for my family's loss.

I decided I couldn't stand hearing anymore of the sad-talk. I wanted to open my eyes and sit up from the bed so Lisa could see I wasn't dead.

I opened my eyes and gasped for air at the same time. I could see lights around me and things attached to me. Lisa saw and heard me gasp and open my eyes. She moved her head from my chest and had a look of shock on her face.

 

 

 

(A/N) Ok so first off, I don't care if you didn't like it when I mentioned God, Heaven, Satan, etc. I did that because I didn't go to church today because of a sick brother. Second, I wasn't actually planning on having Zelo die then come back to life. It's just that my imagination went down that road and my imagination told my fingers to write that. I was actually going to have something else happen....but...oh well.