Dongwoon and his Soju... O_O

B2uty and the B2ST.

 

 
[ A/N: ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! LEAVE COMMENTS! STAY WITH ME ALL THE WAY! (: I LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS! *HUGS*  ALSO- OMG, YOSEOB IS TOO CUTE! ♥]
 

“____-ah. I don’t think I can eat anymore… I feel like I’m going to explode!” Bubby said, rubbing her stomach uncomfortably. 
 
You laughed a little. “You didn’t have to eat that much.” You wiped with a napkin. 
 
Taeyang came back. “____-sshi… There’s someone here who claims to know you…” 
 
“Uh… Who is it?” you asked. 
 
“If I remember correctly, his name is Yo-” Taeyang’s voice trailed off when a hand touched his shoulder. 
 
“It’s Yoseob.” the boy said, revealing himself. 
 
“Oh, it’s just you. What do you want?” you asked. 
 
Taeyang walked away when he saw that you knew the guy. 
 
Yoseob just stood there kind of awkwardly. “C-Can I sit?” he asked. 
 
Bubby looked you in the eye. Her eyes had a tone of worry in them, but you just looked away from her. “Sure.” you said. 
 
Yoseob sat down next to you. You offered him some food, but he said he had already eaten. 
 
“So… what did you want?” you asked. 
 
“I was wondering…” he started, but ended up stopping himself. 
 
“Huh?” 
 
“I was wondering… If you wanted to go amusement park with my friends and I…” he said. 
 
“What friends?” you asked. 
 
“The rest of B2ST, silly.” he said, poking your nose. “Bubby can come too.” he said. 
 
Bubby shot him a death glare. She looked like she had all the hatred in the world stored up for him. 
 
“Bubby? You wanna-” you started, buy Bubby cut you off. 
 
“Well.. I don’t think…” she said. 
 
“Oh come on, he asked nicely for us to come.” you said.
 
“But… They..” she said. 
 
“Please?” you pouted your lips, putting on a little aegyo act. 
 
“Aigoo, this girl…” Bubby and Yoseob said in unison. 
 
Yoseob just smiled warmly. (She’s the cutest thing I have ever seen..) He thought. 
 
Bubby was just caught up in her thoughts. (I really can’t handle aegyos… Especially hers… Grrrr) She thought. 
 
“Araso… But not for that long…” Bubby finally said as you were about to fake-cry. 
 
You smiled, and blinked away the wetness trickling in your eyes. “YAY!” you said, putting your hands in the air. 
 
Yoseob smiled again. (SHE’S. TOO. CUTE.) He said in his head. “Okay, when do you guys want to go?” he asked. 
 
“Ummm…” You looked at Bubby. 
 
“Errmmm…” Bubby looked at you. 
 
Yoseob noticed the unsure feelings. “Uh, how about Saturday?” he suggested. 
 
“I’m available that day, how about you Bubby?” you asked. 
 
“Sounds good.” She said. 
 
“Alright. I… I’ll go tell the guys.” He said standing up slowly. 
 
You and Bubby also stood up to say good-bye to Yoseob. 
 
“Annyeong!” you both said. 
 
“Hehe… Annyeong.” Yoseob said, kissing your cheek. 
 
For some reason, you blushed. (What’s going on? I shouldn’t even be having this feeling… I shouldn’t… like…him.) You said in your head. 
 
Yoseob smiled once more, then walked out of the restaurant. 
 
“Yah, ____-ah.” Bubby said. “Remember what I said. B2ST is no game, they will play with your heart, then dump it if your feeling gets the best of you.” She said in the worried voice. 
 
“I know Bubs. I think now, I now the key to this game.” you said. 
 
“Oh? And what’s that?” she asked. 
 
You left a few hundred bucks as a tip to Taeyang. Then walked out of the restaurant with Bubby. “The key is to never have feelings in the first place.” you smirked. 
 

 

 
“DOOJOON HYUNG!” Yoseob yelled, entering B2ST’s dorm. 
 
“W-Wah?” Doojoon asked. 
 
“____-ah said she will come!” he said. 
 
Gikwang jumped out of the couch. “REALLY?!” he yelled back to Yoseob, running towards him. 
 
“Yup yup yup! And it’s all thanks to me!” Yoseob said, grinning widely. 
 
“Yah, Hyung! I was the one who told you to ask her!” Dongwoon said. 
 
“Oh whatever. She still said yes! Oh and, Bubby is coming with us.” he said. 
 
“What? When? Why?” Dongwoon asked. 
 
“Relax. I invited her so ____-ah would agree to come.” Yoseob said innocently. 
 
“You do realize Bubby pretty much hates our guts, right?” Hyunseung said.
 
“Yeah, but maybe we can fix that.” Yoseob said. 
 
“Doubt it.” Dongwoon said. “Those Fallen Angels told me every thing about Bubby. They said she was a , and even had an abortion. That’s the only reason I dumped that Eunyoung girl.” Dongwoon said. 
 
“About that…” Doojoon said. “I did go to the hospital that had her records… And they said there was no such records of her even being pregnant, let alone an abortion...” 
 
What?!” The other four boys yelled.
 
“Yeah. I even double checked. I called Eunyoung’s older sister. Nothing about pregnancy or an abortion. She didn’t even ever have a boyfriend. Dongwoon the only boyfriend she ever had.” Doojoon said. 
 
“W-Wahhh… You…Eunyoung… Jessica…Yoona…Tiff-” Dongwoon paused. “-any…” he said hoarsely.
 
“Well, I heard they got a new recruit.” Yoseob chuckled. 
 
“Really? Who? I bet its some freshman . Am I right?” Hyunseung asked. 
 
“I really don’t know. All I know is she has an innocent face, but a really annoying attitude. Her name is I think… Yeah, it’s definitely Seohyun.” Yoseob said. 
 
“Ugh. Another Seohyun? That’s such a common name!” Gikwang said. 
 
“Seriously. Gross.” Doojoon said. 
 
Dongwoon just stood there emotionless. (I really was stupid enough to listen to those girls? I loved Eunyoung. More than anything in the world. Now she’s gone. Thanks a lot Tiffany.) He sighed. 
 
“Oh, come on Dongwoon… Everything happens for a reason. I guess your relationship with Eunyoung wasn’t meant to be.” Doojoon said. 
 
“I suppose…” Dongwoon slurred. He suddenly got up and grabbed his jacket. 
 
“Where are you going?” Doojoon and Gikwang asked. 
 
“I feel like drinking a little.” he said, heading out the door, slamming it behind him. 
 
Yoseob’s face was literally like this: O_O “Maybe someone should go with him… We all know he likes to drink a lot when he’s sad…” He said. 
 
Gikang got his jacket. “Wanna come with me, Yoseob?” he asked. 
 
“Sure!” he got up getting his jacket. 
 

 
“____-ah! How was your first day?” John asked as you walked into your house. 
 
“It was okay. I made a friend.” you said. 
 
“Oh? What’s his name?” he playfully raised his eyebrows up and down teasingly. 
 
“Well, HER name is Bubby.” you said. 
 
“That’s an unusual name.” he said. 
 
“Yeah, but she’s amazing. Oh and hey, she’s staying the night on Saturday.” 
 
“Oh? Why? Anything special happening?” 
 
“Yeah. Some stupid date.” 
 
“Teaching again? Or do you actually like a boy?” he gasped. 
 
“No. Not even close. I will teach them. Those stupid boys.” You smirked. “There is five of them, in this group called ‘B2ST’. They think they’re all that, and then some. Ughhh. They are players, and I won’t ever give them my heart.” 
 
“Waahhhh…” John sighed. “That… was deep, ‘lil sis… You sure seem to hate those boys.. What did they do?” 
 
“They did what I despise the most.” you sighed. “One of them played with a girl’s heart, and then just left it there to rot.” you said disgusted. 
 
“Sis…” he said massaging your shoulders. “I don’t want you making the wrong choices…” he said. 
 
“What is that supposed to mean?” you asked. 
 
“Maybe your should listen to his side of the story. It could be a misunderstanding…” he said. 
 
“Well, no it isn’t because that stupid Dongwoon used Eunyoung’s heart. He didn’t even like her. And then when she told him how she felt, he dumped her in front of the whole school. Do you know how embarrassing that must have been?” 
 
“Oh… Well, I didn’t know.” John said hugging you. “Come on, I made smoothies.” he said, picking you up bridal style and walking into the kitchen before placing you on the floor. 
 

 
“Hyung…I don’t see him.” Gikwang said. 
 
“Just keep looking.. This is his favorite bar.” Yoseob said. 
 
They searched and searched, and even looked in 4 different bars.
 
“Hey… Is that-” Gikwang started
 
“Hyung~” Dongwoon slurred, while waving at his Hyungs. 
 
“Aissh, how much did you drink this time?” Yoseob asked. 
 
Dongwoon giggled. He shrugged innocently and had another shot of soju. 
 
“This is illegal! You’re underage!” Gikwang said. “How did you even get in?”  
 
“The lady… She let me if I kissed her.” He slurred, pointing weakly at the lady at the bar, who winked in return.  
 
“DUDE! She’s like in her thirties! You kissed her?!” Yoseob whispered loudly in Dongwoon’s ear. 
 
Dongwoon just filled the shot cup back up. “NO! No more!” Gikwang yelled as he took the shot cup and the soju bottle away. 
 
Dongwoon pouted cutely. “Hyung… You’re soo [hiccup] mean!” he said reaching for the soju bottle. “Gimme!” he yelled childishly. 
 
Yoseob went to the lady at the bar. “Exactly how many bottles did he drink?” 
 
“Five, and that one you’re holding was his sixth…” She said. 
 
By himself?!” Yoseob asked. 
 
The woman nodded. Yoseob paid the money, and bowed before walking back to Dongwoon’s side. “Come on. Let’s go home.” he said lifting Dongwoon up, and carrying him out of the restaurant on his shoulder, with Gikwang right behind him. 
 
“He has some serious explaining to do.” Gikwang said, getting inside the car, and helping Yoseob put Dongwoon in the back seat.
 
Yoseob chuckled. “You bet he does.” he said looking at Dongwoon in the back seat, and then starting the car engine. 
 

 
[ A/N: Awww, You think that Dongwoon dumped Eunyoung with a cold heart. :'( Now, you want to force yourself to not like them, and be a super duper player on them. Poor Dongwoon was lied to. :( Drinking underage... He must be depressed. O: HWA HWA HWA! Anyway, Keep voting those of you who haven't voted yet! GIKWANG & YOSEOB ARE WINNING! :D ]