Meeting Again.

B2uty and the B2ST.

 

[ A/N: Just pretend that this girl is you... Hahaha.]
 
Oh. Crap. They’re coming closer… You thought to yourself. You took this moment to punch the guy in the middle, sending him to the floor. The other two just stared at you with surprised eyes. 
 
One of them look to the other. “Hyung! I can’t hit a girl!” he complained. The other guy agreed. 
 
All the sudden, you face-kicked both of them, also sending them to the ground. “That will teach you erts to stay away!” You yelled, and grabbed the girl’s wrist, and started running. 
 
The two boys who were still conscious got pissed, and ran after you. The girl you just rescued was a bit slower than you, and the guys were catching up. 
 
“Just go ahead, I’ll take care of these heads.” you said. 
 
She shook her head. “You’ll get hurt!” she said. 
 
“I’ll be fine, just… JUST HURRY!” you said as the guys were getting closer. The girl started running away. 
 
The guys chasing you didn’t care about the girl anymore. They wanted you. “You are pretty brave, letting her escape, and you taking her place.” the older guy said, standing next to you. 
 
The younger one just stared at you. “She’s unfamiliar… Are you new hear?” he asked innocently. 
 
You were disgusted. “Don’t you dare play innocent with me, you erts!” you said, trying to escape from the older one’s grasp. 
 
“You can’t go anywhere. Your ours now.” he said whispering in your ear, nibbling on your earlobe. 
 
“Don’t touch me.” you said frustrated. How could nobody hear this? No teachers, students, nobody. Well, surely that girl went to get help…right? 
 
He guy shoved you on the grass, and laid on top of you. Damn, he’s frickken heavy. He basically attacked your neck with his lips, leaving love marks, too. 
 
You were sitting in torture while he was touching all over your body, and just kissing, , and biting your neck. 
 
“Yah! Get off her!” someone yelled. The heavy body on top of you was forced off. You closed your eyes, too embarrassed to face your rescuer. He got you up, and got all the grass off you, and took out a hanky to wipe your neck. You still kept your eyes closed. 
 
His touch was gentle. And you found it funny how he and a hanky. 
 
“Damn, you should see your neck. It looks like it hurts.” he said dabbing it dry with the hanky. “You can open your eyes now. I won’t do that to you.” he whispered. 
 
You slowly opened your eyes. And you gasped at the sight. “How did… how did you get… here?” you asked. 
 
“Your little friend told me.” he said pointing to the girl you just saved. 
 
“Oh thank god. I thought I was going to die in front of a school. That would be embarrassing.” you said. 
 
He laughed. “Are you okay?” 
 
“Umm… I think?” you said. 
 
He helped you up, and made sure you okay. “Thank you, Dongwoon-shi.” you said. 
 
“Oh, anytime~” he cooed. 
 
“Ew.” you said walking away towards the girl you saved. Dongwoon just giggled and watched you walk away. 
 
You reached the girl. “Hey, you okay?” you asked. 
 
“I should be asking you!” she said worried. 
 
“I’m fine. Dongwoon-shi helped me.” you said proud. 
 
“You two know each other?” she asked you. 
 
“We bumped into each other in the hallway.” you said. “What’s your name, anyway?” 
 
“Oh sorry, I never introduced myself. I’m Bubby.” she said sticking out a hand, waiting for you to shake it. 
 
“My name is ____.” you said, taking her hand, and shaking it. 
 
“Hey new girl!” Dongwoon yelled for where he was. (which was like 50 feet away)
 
You turned around. 
 
“I’ll see you around!” he yelled, waved, and walked back into the school’s hallway.
 
Bubby looked at you with her eyebrows raised. “Seems like Dongwoon has a little crush on you~” Bubby teased you. 
 
“I highly doubt that.” you both laughed. 
 
“Hey, ____. Let’s go to class, it will start soon.” 
 
“Really?” you looked at the clock outside. “Oh snap, let’s go!” you said. You had 5 minutes before class started. 
 

 
You walked into the classroom with Bubby. Thank god you two had the same first hour class. The guys whistled at you, and howled. You just winked at them and fakely blushed. 
 
“Hey new girl~” all the guys cooed at you. 
 
“Game time.” you whispered to yourself. All the guys seemed to get a little excited at the sight of you talking to yourself. 
 
You knew this was going to be a fun school year. 
 
[ A/N: Wahhh... Sorry for the long wait. Hahaa~ Just enjoy! :D Maybe update later today? Hmmf. I'm sooo tired though. ]