When Two Girls Think They Are Mad With Each Other.

B2uty and the B2ST.

Morning was the usual. Breakfast, a joke or two with John Oppa. Then, since it was Saturday, and you didn’t have anything else better to do, you just went back to your room, and went on your laptop.

You took a few sips from a juice box, while your laptop was booting up. When it was finally ready, you went on YouTube, and watched some episodes of Star King, when you saw an extremely familiar face. It was a girl. She was your age… It was Bubby.

You spat you your orange juice. “Bubby?!?!?!”

You raced to the bedside table, to snatch your phone, and call her. – No answer. It went straight to her voice mail.

“That’s strange…”

You received a text message right after you called her.

 

// Sorry I can’t answer the phone…. I’m doing something important that requires my attendance. –Bubby //

What the heck IS she doing? You gasped. It’s Saturday- one of the shooting days of Star King.

“Oh, so that’s what she’s up to…” you smirked. You shook it off, and shut off the laptop, and walked to a nearby Café.

 


 

With the show still going on, Bubby had to hide her phone to text you.

SHINee’s Minho was sitting right next to Bubby. “You alright?” he asked.

“Bwoh?” Bubby looked up. “Oh. Deh. I’m fine.” She slipped her phone back into her pocket.

The talents for today were various. There was this six year-old who could sing like there is no tomorrow, and nose-whistle guy, a teenage boy who lost his arm (who can juggle ?), and also some other bizarre things from the cast. Bubby was once pulled out to the stage, to give the teenage boy a hug. Which she thought was pretty sad, since he lost one arm. She felt sorry for him.

Today, Kang Hodong was on a roll with his regular funniness.

Then, all the sudden, Bubby started to feel super bad about not telling you she was a cast member of Star King.

“I should tell her today…” She whispered to herself.

“Bwoh?” asked 4mintue’s Hyuna asked.

“Oh, nothing, Unnie.” Bubby said.

“Araso.” Hyuna ruffled Bubby’s hair, and continued to watch Hodong-sshi make a fool of himself. Bubby returned to watch, also.

 


 

“What’s so secretive about Star King, that Bubby can’t tell me?” you were talking to yourself as you ordered a(n) your-favorite-latte-flavor latte.

Not long after, the waiter came back with your latte.

“Here you go. Drink it well!~” He said, smiling.

You returned his warm smile. “Deh, I will. Kamsahamnida!”

He chuckled, and bowed, then left.

Your smile went to a frown as you thought of Bubby again.

“Well, she’s got to tell me sooner or later! So, I guess she will soon! No worries. It’s not like she’s mad at me!” You paused to think about it. “I think…” She didn’t want to go on tonight’s date… She doesn’t want to get picked up by Gikwang… “Omona… She’s mad at me.”

You took out your phone, about to text her, but you didn’t want to disturb her. “Dang it.” You put your cellular device [ A/N: I love saying that… cellular device…. ^^~ ] back into your pocket.

You became a bit more… less happy. While chugging down your latte, the waiter came back.

You should slow down, you could get hiccups later.

But you had already finished it before he finished talking. He started laughing. “I guess not, then.” He smiled again.

You could see why they hired him. You were pretty sure he pretty much flirted with any girl that walked in the door. That’s why.

After a twenty-second laughing, you stood up, and gave him the money for the latte.

“Kamsahamnida!” he stood up too. 

“I’ll be going now. Annyeong…” you bowed.

“Deh. Come again, please?” He flashed a half smiling-half begging face.

“Um… Sure. Later tonight.” You smiled.

“Oh? Really? What time?” he asked.

“Ten.” You said, and walked out.

The waiter watched you leave. “Yes! Lee Donghae, FIGHTING!”

[ A/N: Let’s just pretend Donghae’s like 20… cause we all admit… He’s smoking hot :D ]

 


 

Time flew by… Excruciatingly slow. FINALLY, it was 5:30. Thirty minutes left until Gikwang comes to pick you and Bubby up. You decided to not talk to Bubby, to see if she’s actually mad at you.

Ten minutes later, 5:40, Bubby arrived at your house.

“Wahhh…” She said looking around as you opened the front door for her to come in. “Your house is sooo big.”

You laughed. “Come on in.” 

You both headed up to your room, Bubby closing the door behind her.

“Okay.” Bubby said suddenly, making you turn around to see her, having the biggest smile on her face.

“Bwoh?” you asked.

“I have something to tell you.” Bubby paused to look at you. “Earlier today… While you called-”

“I know, I know. You were at Star King.” You cut her off, smiling back.

made an “o” shape. “How’d you know?” she asked.

“That’s the power of YouTube.” You laughed, since it sounded funny.

( I guess she’s not mad at me then… Since she’s telling me now. YES! ) you said in your head.

Bubby was happy that you knew. “I thought you would be mad.” Bubby said, sighing out of relief.

“Truthfully, I thought you were mad at me, and that’s why you wouldn’t tell me…” you said.

“I’m sorry for not telling you sooner.” Bubby said.

“It’s alright. BUT. No. More. Secrets. Araso?”

“Okay!” Bubby said, giving the “okay” sign with her left hand.

You both laughed, and hugged.

Then… The doorbell rang. You went right to your bedroom door, and looked at this little screen that shows who’s at the door. ( The security cameras are everywhere. ) You pressed a button, to talk on the intercom. “Who is it?” Even though you could see Gikwang’s face crystal-clear.

“It’s your magic genie. But, I’m here now, so what are you other two wishes?” Gikwang said, and laughed.

“That’s the cheesiest pick-up line I’ve ever heard. And you coming here to pick me up does not count as a wish.” You said into the microphone, transporting your voice to Gikwang, who was still outside.

“But I like cheese… Chedar, Swiss..” he said.

“Okay, okay. I’m coming down.” You said, cutting him off before he could continue with his list of different cheeses. You and Bubby headed down stairs, and got your shoes on. You checked the time on your phone. 6:00. He’s exactly on time.

You opened the door, and he hugged you instantly- scaring you.

He let you after about five seconds. But he was still holding onto your waist. “Hello _____!” He looked past you, to Bubby. “Hi Bubby.” He smiled nicely.

Surprisingly, you didn’t push him away from you. So you locked the door, and he then led you both to his car. You noted his expensive taste in cars. Very nice.

When you were all in the car, he the engine. Then looked at you. “Ready to have the greatest night ever?”

        


 

[ A/N: That was super long! SORRY. Anyway, I BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP, SO I WILL BE UPDATING MORE FASTER!!!! YEEESSSHHH!!!! FINALLY! :D ]