chapter 03

To Be With You

"Jinri!" A guy walked towards her, she turned her head, kind of shocked when she saw her senior, Xi Luhan. Her crush as well. She gulped "yes?"

 

 
"Uhm...." Luhan scratched his nape,"i phoned you three days ago but you didn't pick it up" Luhan smiled and Jinri smiled awkwardly. That was LUHAN and she foolishly didn't pick up his phone instead, she thought about Sehun and Soojung. 
 
"I'm sorry" Jinri grinned, "since it was a private number... Well i don't want to pick up any calls from anonymous" jinri grinned. Oh if i only knew it was him. It was Xi Luhan, my crush who called me late at night
 
 
"That's okay" Luhan smiled, "i asked you if you can go out with me tonight or not" sulli felt like the world is stopping for a moment, she couldn't even breathe normally at all. "Oh oppa, that's nice but i don't know" she scratched her head.
 
She could hear Luhan murmured something like "cute" but she can barely hear him. It made her blushed like crazy. 'Does he like me?' She asked herself.
 
"so?" Luhan asked once again and Jinri smiled, "i'll text you as soon as possible, okay?" Jinri said as she swept her hair aside, trying to look all cute in front of him. Luhan nodded, "okay, then. I'll pick you up at six. Just text me if you want to"
 
--
 
"Sehunnie" Jinri yelled as she ran onto him, sat on his lap and kissed his right cheek, looked really excited, "who are you texting with?" She peeked his phone and saw his girlfriend's name on the screen, texting all cute. Emojis are everywhere. Jinri laughed. Sehun lifted up his chin and saw her bestfriend, looking so adorable and so damn close to his face.
 
"soojung" Sehun said, smiled at her, "you haven't kiss my left cheek" he said and Jinri giggled, "save it for Soojung" he tossed his phone aside and put his arms around Jinri's tiny waist. You can tell, they seemed more like couple instead pf bestfriend. 
 
"You looked so happy right now" Sehun laughed, "tell me something" Jinri titled her head and smirking, making Sehun curious of what she hides. He started to tickle her and making her laughs really loud.
 
"okay okay i'll tell you" Jinri held his hand so he can't tickles her anymore. "Luhan asked me to go out tonight" Sehun puffed his cheeks, "and then?" Jinri pouted and cupped his cheeks, "i said yes. You know what? I'm so happy!" Jinri smiled and so does Sehun (bitterly, yes)
 
"When will he picks you up?" Sehun asked and her hair gently. She leaned her head on his shoudler, "at six, he said" she laughed, "i'll go after you" 
 
"You will" he smiled.
 
he doesn't know what he feels. It feels so weird. He shook his head.