chapter 02

To Be With You

                It can’t be. Jinri thought as she received a text message from her bestfriend, Oh Sehun who went to the music concert with his crush, Soojung. Jinri shooked her head. No, no, no, no. All she wanted to do is bangs her head against the wall really hard so she could forget about everything, including Sehun himself.

                Hold on. She liked Luhan so why did she worry so much about Sehun and Soojung? But, why didn’t he ask her to go out instead? Led Zeppelin is their favorite band since they were kids. That should be the reason why she felt a bit disappointed about Sehun. A bit too much.

                Her phone vibrates, Sehun texted her. She rolled her eyes before sweeping the screen to see the message from Sehun. Brave yourself, Jinri. She said.

                From: Sehun

                I feel like i chose the wrong decision though. She doesn’t like these kind of music. I’d better ask you last week to accompany me to watch them. Oh, hey look they sing Kashmir right now, our song!

                She grinned and texts him back.

                To: Sehun

                Poor you, mr. Oh! :p well i’m a traveler of time and you’re traveler of space, remember? Lol. Tell me all about it this Monday, promise? Have fun!

                After she replied, she throwed the phone to the bed and sighed heavily. Rolling on the bed like a dumbhead, she sctrached her head when someone phoned her. Anonymous number though, she didn’t know so she decided not to answer the phone as she drift off to her sleep.

--

                “Soojung.....” Sehun said after the show was ended, Soojung in the other hand, drinking a cane of cola turned her head to face the taller guy, “yeah?” they are now sitting on the bench, staring at the moon. Sehun lights his cigs.

                “you smoke?” Soojung asked, Sehun inhaled the cigs and nodded, “yeah. does it matter to you?” Sehun smiled and she shooked head, “no. It doesn’t matter, oppa” she smiled, “what do you think about the concert?”

                “super amazing! I’m not really into old bands but Led Zeppelin is such an exception! No wonder why they’re such a legend!” she said, like winning any championship and it makes Sehun laugh really hard just by seeing her expressions, “what?” Soojung asked while pouting her lips.

                “oh god, nothing. You’re so cute” Soojung immidiately blushed hard. Sehun laughed harder, “ya! You’re such a tease” Soojung yelled and smacked his arms slightly, “no. I’m not teasing you. You’re so cute, you know that?”

                Soojung bowed her head, “thank you oppa” the timing was really perfect yet romantic for both of them. The city lights, winding, and the stars above them. It was just perfect.

                “hey, Soojung look at me” Sehun threw away the cigs and with one bold movement, Sehun closed the distance between them, pressing his lips against her. It was gentle as he cupped her cheek and she hold his hands that cupped her.

                They broke up the kiss as they catch some airs, Sehun directly looked at her. “i love you, Soojung. Be mine?” Sehun felt his heart is beating way too fast, he sweats a lot. Not sure what would Soojung say.

                Soojung pressed her lips and he already knew the answer.

--

                “guess what?” Sehun said as he sat next to Sulli who peacefully reads her book. “what?” She said, without noticing Sehun who sits with excitement on his poker-face.

                “hey, Jinri. Look at me” Sehun pouted, Jinri who felt a bit disturbed turned her face and squealing, “whaaaaat?” Sehun smiled and pointed his fingers on his lips. Jinri confused and titled her head.

                “Soojung and i are dating!” Sehun said and he laughed at his own words, “i’ve been waiting for ages to take her down with me” Sulli grinned, what kind of feeling is this?

                “congratulations!” Sulli hugged Sehun tightly, Sehun hugged her back and kissed her nape—that’s not really intimate for they two—“let’s go get some ramens. You’ll pay” Sulli sticked her tongue and pulled Sehun away from his seat.

                “yah!” Sehun yelled but in the end, he laughed, “okay okay. You fatty” he said as he pinched her cheeks playfully. Sulli blushed.

                No, you don’t get it, Oh Sehun. Me neither.

--

sorry for the late updates and short post. i've been busy with school and stuffs so yeah. i'll write more soon!