chapter 01

To Be With You

She stared at the popular guy from China named Xi Luhan while her bestfriend, drinking a cane of soda, “Jinri” her bestfriend—named Sehun—poked her slightly on her shoulder but she paid no attention to him so he started to tickle her waist, “ya! Sehunnie i’m still on my focus mode” She pouted her lips when she saw Luhan walked away.

                Sehun snorted when he knew what makes Jinri paid him no attention, The Guy, —he didn’t know how to name it but he titled him as his rival—Xi Luhan. “That guy again? Keep on dreaming, you fatty” Sehun said as he pinched Jinri’s cheeks playfully and it made Jinri pissed, “YA!” Sehun just laughed at her.

                He stared at her who cutely confused. Her ponytails that messed up, her chocolate milk on her palm and lots—not really, though—books on her lap. He stared at blankly, She’s really pretty. He never knew, this girl, his childhood friend –they knew eachother since they were 5— has grown up to be a really pretty girl. He knew that this girl used to be a boyish girl and she didn’t have any girl friends, she likely to joined the guy squad.

                “Hey, your crush is coming” Jinri said, waking him up from his imagination. Jung Soo Jung, could make him gazed in awe. She’s pretty, skinnier than Sulli with long hair and flawless face. He fell in love with her. Soojung and Sehun are pretty close—since they both in the same class—and Sehun is the only person that Soojung ever tell stories to. Sehun must be proud.

                “hello, Sehun oppa” Soojung waved him and ran towards him. Sehun waved her back, “hello, Soojung. What’s up?” he said while ruffling his hair—trying to look cool—and Jinri just snorted, “Sehunnie, I’m going to the class. See you later. Bye, Soojung-a!” Jinri said as she left cafetaria, Soojung and Sehun waved her goodbye.

                “so.... Sehun oppa” Soojung sighed, “i feel like Luhan likes Sulli” Sehun almost choked up when he heard that, “really?” Sehun bursted out a laugh and Soojung nodded, “Luhan told me that he liked the chubby girl from 2-b. Don’t you think it’s Sulli?” Soojung frowned.

                “well, i don’t know. He might be...... blind for liking Sulli” Sehun laughed and so did Soojung, “ya! You’re so evil. She’s your bestfriend” Soojung smacked Sehun’s arms slightly and Sehun pretend like he’s injured or something just to make Soojung felt guilty, “oppa, am i too harsh?” Soojung said as she rubs Sehun’s arms.

                “boo-ya!” Sehun yelled right in front of her face, making her scream really, really loud even the students in cafetaria could hear Soojung’s scream, “yah!” Soojung smacked his arms, once again. With a laugh.

                “Soojung-a, really? Does Luhan like Sulli?” Sehun asked, with a worry-tone. Well, what was Sehun thinking? He likes Soojung so why did he ask about Luhan and Sulli things again to Soojung? He patted his head because of his own thoughts.

                Soojung nodded, “i think he is. It’s so damn obvious.” She sipped a glass of her Strawberry Milk, “Soojung.........” Sehun paused, waiting for Soojung to notice. “did you get over Kai already?” he said. He thought that he’s not going to lose her again just because of Kai, the 2-C student who known as the school’s playboy –why is he a playboy? He’s handsome, athletic, rich, he always win the dance competition (which makes him so arrogant)—and it successfully made Soojung choked up.

                “why did you ask about him all of sudden, Sehun oppa?” She managed to smile, “i don’t know. He cheated on me like infinitely times and i said ‘i in’ hate you’ but he’s like a magnet. He knows my weakness and he pulled me back like he’s not guilty at all. Get it? I guess not. Me neither” she said as she smiled. So pretty, Sehun thought to himself.

                “yeah i know how that feels, Soojung-a” Sehun said as he ruffled her hair, “are you free tonight?” Sehun said and Soojung just laught, “oppa, i’m expensive” and it makes them laugh.

                “do you like this band?” he said as he offered his favorite band’s concert’s ticket. She shrugged her shoulder, “that’s my daddy’s favorite band though, oppa. you have a really weird taste of music” she chuckled, making Sehun a kind of nervous.

                “the concert will be held next week.....” Sehun paused as he scretched his head, “will you..... accompany me?” he said as he grinned.

                “uhm.... i don’t know if i can accompany you because i have a date with Kai oppa” she said, and it makes Sehun shocked, “are you still dating him?” Soojung laughed really hard, “of course not, i’m just joking. I will accompany you”

                Soojung really knows how to make his heart beating like a roller-coaster.