Enemies?!

I will show you

Ailee pov:

Who is he to think I would be the type to cry and beg? He really is a .

I was about to walk away into my house when all of a sudden Joon pulled me closer and kissed me.I was really pissed off now. I pulled back quickly,and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He groaned in pain,and I took that as a chance to run into my house. My body guards saw what happened through the sercrity cameras.They ran outside and chased the idiot. Yes,we have moved into a bigger house.I it was 3 stories high,and had 5 rooms. One for me,my parents,one guest room,a music room,and a dance studio. My room was on the 3rd floor.

My house was in the middle of town.Basically where the richer people live.

*next day*

Normal pov:

Ailee was greeted by L.Joe and Baekhyun at school.They were at lunch.

"Annyeong Ailee-ssi!" L.joe said while hugging her.

"Annyeong oppa."

"Ailee-ssi! I missed you!" said Baekie.

"Me too Baekyun oppa!"

They walked to class,just in time.Mr.Sehun said that he had an announcement.

"Ok class,we will be having a music competeion.You could also enter dance routines,with a partner."said Mr.Sehun.

Everyone cheered.

"Neh,Ailee-sshi,wanna be in my group?"asked Baekhyun with pleading eyes.

"No!Join my group Ailee-ah!" L.Joe begged.

"You already are having a duet with Baekhyun hyung,for the music company!!"

"Ah,that's right.Sorry Baekhyunnie,I'll see u after school for practice."

"Awwhhh,Hyung is so mean!" whined Baekhyun.

**After School**

Normal POV:

Ailee and Baekhyun practiced "Just Once" for hours.It was now 6:30pm,they started at 2:00pm.

"Ailee-sshi,what song are or dance are you preforming with L.Joe Hyung?"

"We were thinking about doing IU's "You and I" dance cover.Even though it's girly,he still wanted to do it.He said that his "Fangirls" are gonna love him more."Ailee said with a chuckle.

"Oh."

**later**

Ailee was walking home when she received a hard hit on the head.Before she out,she saw Minah,with smirk.But there was another girl,Ji Kim.