The Prank!!!

I will show you

EDITED ON 9-22-13!!!!!!!

let's put glue on his chair!

Ch:11 "The Prank"

Normal POV:

"Why are u breaking up with me?!Minah is just another !I'm better than her!Why?!! Cried Yugiah.

"Well,I like her now,got it?I don't like you anymore,in fact I always thought you were a waste of time."replied Joon.

Yugiah ran away crying,while Kim Joon went to talk to his friends.

BRRRNG

The first bell rang,Ailee and L.Joe had gotten the glue ready for the prank. The other members were keeping look out.Kim Joon had arrived,and went to flirt with Hiyorin three desks down from his.Ailee gavethe signal.The teacher was not there yet,because Ricky had pretened to have an headache.L.Joe  put the glue,"Forever Glue"on Joon's chair,without anyone noticing.

"Ok,class please take your seats!I hope you all studied for the math test today,it will be worth half your grade."said Mr.Sehun . 

Joon had sat down,without noticing the glue on his chair.

**After the test**

BRIING!!!!!

Class was over,Ailee and L.Joe watched as Joon got up.

Riiipp!The back half of Joon's pants had ripped.Everyone stare and laughed.Even Mr.Sehun!!!His boxers had "Ailee" written in cursive on it!!His face was red,from embarrassment and anger.

"WHO DID THIS?!"he shouted.

"Ok,class settle down,Joon please go home and change,as for who did this...HIGH-FIVE!"

Everyone laughed at Mr.Sehun's childish side.

**At lunch**

Ailee POV:

It was lunch,and I had went to the washroom.I heard sniffling,and crying.It was Yugiah,curled up in a ball,crying.I almost felt sorry for her.She derserved this,but I was too nice to let her cry.

"Hey,I heard what happend,don't worry know exactly how you feel.Remember?"I said looking at her.

"I know,I'm sorry I did all that stuff to you,can you ever forgive me?Kim Joon is a real jerk!"she said while crying.

"Ok,I accept your apologie,just know that you'll find Mr.Right soon!"I said while hugging her.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?"I asked nicely.

She nodded in response,after Yugiah freshened herself,we went to my usual lunch table,with Teen Top.

They all sat there in shock. 

 

I'm so sorry I didn't update!I'm really busy,I have soccer,school,drill team,and drawing request from friends.I'm truly sorry!I have a break in 2 weeks!So when I'm on break I'll update more ne?Ok,bye my wonderful readers!Comment and Subscribe please!