The New Student

I will show you

Ch12:The New Student

Ailee's POV:

Mr.Sehun had announce that we'll be having a new student  today.Everyone kept wondering if he/she was a girl or boy.

"Ok,class please welcome Byun Baek Hyun!"Mr.Sehun said while the door opened.

Girls started to scream and boys glared at the person in front of the room.

"Annyeong,I'm Byun Baek Hyun,but please just call be Baekhyun.It's nice to meet you all."he aid while flashing a breath-taking smile.

I'll admit it,he was pretty cute,but he might be one of those player boys,like Kim Joon.

"Please take a seat next to Ms.Ailee,Ailee please raise your hand."

I rose my hand,and watched as girls glared at me.

"Hello I'm Baekhyun,nice to meet you."he greeted nicely.

"I'm Ailee,nice to meet you too."I replied while smiling.

**Lunch**

Normal POV:

Ailee got her lunch,and sat down at her normal table with Teen Top.

She saw that Baekhyun was sitting there too.

"Noona!Come here!This is-"said Ricky as you cut him off.

"Baekhyun,I know he's in my class along with L.Joe." Ailee said while flashing her angelic smile.

"Oh,Noona how's you're song coming along?"asked Changjo.

"It's coming along pretty well,just needs some adjusting."

Baekhyun's POV:

She writes songs?Oh yeah,shes Ailee.Duhh,I'm so dumb! 

She's so pretty,no wonder guys drool over her...Wait was I thinking!Yeah she's pretty but you never know if she's a sl*t!

Byun Baek Hyun,don't forget you promised her that you'll wait for her.

 

ohhh,who is the girl Baekhyun's talking about?How will Teen Top react?!Lol,well stay tuned!