Interesting years

~ A Shared Dream ~[SEMI-HAITUS]

Kevins pov.


Ren was must really like this guy ,he was still staring at him from the corner of his eyes so i pulled him away a bit further down the hall not much just a little.After a while of trying to get Ren to tell me about this guy he wouldnt he said he knew only his name which is Kim Jonghyun but his friends call him Jr.
"So what does that Jr stand for anyway" i asked he thought for a moment

"Hmmm it stands for Junior Royal" he nodded and smiled as if he's happy he rememberd

"Oh , it kinda sounds a little too 'good' for him" i smiled at myself for messing with Ren

"yah! Hyung its 'perfect' for him" he said and glared at me i just rolled my eyes and nodded

"Eh! who are they?" i asked looking over Ren's shoulder i saw 5 guys walking towards the other 5 a deer looking kid in the middle with head down playing with what looks like a rubix cube and the two and the left and another two on the right,Ren looked behind him.
"Oh them their the next half of 'F.A.C.E' " he said and looked at me

"Whats 'F.A.C.E' ?" i asked now curios

"i thought i told you this before" he mumbled and i shruged and watched the 5 boys as they reached their destination which if where my now "FRENEMIE" is  yes i said "FRENEMIE" the deer looking boy never once lift up his head to look at anyone he just stood there playing with his rubix cube.Then i heard a now familiar voice spoke.

"Hanie arent you gonna say hi to me" my frenemie asked i think to the deer looking boy,the other sighed and slighty pouted clearly not wanted to be botherd while he's playing with his rubix cube.But a smile spread accross his face and he hugged the other and the other hugged him back and the hugg stoped and the other went back to his rubix cube and my 'frenemie' had a hint of happiness in his eyes.I never saw it before but this guy who i asume named 'Hanie' or so he called him, must have ment a lot to him.

"so thats the entire group?" i asked looking at Ren,he nodded and said "yes thats F.A.C.E "he looked at me "all ten of them" he sighed.
"So like you said everyone is scared of them right?" i asked looking back at F.A.C.E " is there anyone in this school that would stand up to them?" i asked again looking back at Ren he nodded.

"The Posh Angels do" he said "and their not afraid of them" he smiled

"who are they?" i asked and tilted my head to the side cutely.

Ren was about to answer my question when suddenly we heard someone shout i turned around quickly and saw seven boys trying to do what looks like catching their breath, the boy by the locker looked like he wanted to crawl in a hole and never come back out as the other stabbed him with daggers through his glare i looked at all seven of them they all look so unique.I looked and studied them all untill i saw Sungjong Hyung.
"Rennie isnt that Sungjong Hyung?" i asked still eyeing  the jackets.

"Yes" he replied with a nod i think,i just nodded and continue to study the jackets each and every color went perfect together and at the back at each one had a symbol i'm guessing its theirs it had angel wings at the top and something like a swirl coming down the bottom in the middle and the letters P.A at the top,somehow ive seen that symbol before.
"Ren turn around a bit" i said turning him around and there it was the symbol i knew i saw it somewhere before and it was on his jacket now i see that his jacket has his favorite color on it.
"what does P.A stand for?" i asked turning him back around and looking over back at the lockers.

"Posh Angels" he replied with a smile.

"you mean your one of the many thats not afraid of 'them'" i asked looking back at him.

"well i never said that we all arent afraid of them, to be honest Key, Heechul,Sungjong and Tao hyung are the only ones who will, can and has stand up to them "he sighed
"oh ok so who is who anyway?" i asked looking back at the scene.

"Key hyung in the purple ,Heechul hyung in the rose pink and you know Sungjong hyung"he pointed them out one by one.

"and the other four?" i asked slighty amused by the scene infront of me.

"light green Taemin,the panda looking one is Tao and the one with Sungjong is Donghae" he said pointing again."And the one next to Tao leaning against the lockers is Sehun" he smiled.

"and they are all Posh Angels~?" i asked in time to see i cute little thing running our way with a horrified look on his face he ran up to Ren and let out a small "Rennie" before he hid behind him for a while and the other chased after him and shoved something into Ren's hand,the younger ran again to another i think named "Key" and hid behind him aswell letting out a small whimper.I heard Ren giggling behind me hugging the stack of papers.The one named Heechul if i rememberd corectly slamed the open locker shut frighting a tall boy a few lockers down making him droping his books and then i saw Key whisper something to the younger and the younger nodded and then i heard Key yell "Run" and the younger ran and Heechul after him and then Key and then Sungjong pulling the other with him and the Panda looking one also pulling another with him and then Ren shoved the stack of papers in my hand and took off aswell i was a little lost still trying to figuer out what exactly just happend i blinked a few times and sighed,then i looked back over to the guy thats still picking up his books i went over to help him.I knelt down and started helping him

" Hi "i smiled at him and haded him his books he looked at me but then back down to get another book and then he stood up and i did the same.

"I'm Kevin" i said the smile still not leaving my face , i held out my hand to shake his but he just looked at my hand and the back at me and was about to say something but someone called him and he bowed to me and Ran off.I shrugged it off and turned around locking eyes with a certain 'friend of mine' the stare was intense like he wanted to tell me something with his eyes,i raised an eyebrow but he didnt seem to notice.So i tilted my head cutely , my bottom lip slighty bitting it in a seducing way and smirked at him that seemed to have gotten his attention since his eyes are now widend,i smiled at my work and walked off feeling damn proud of myself.
 

Kiseop's  pov.

I was still glaring at Jr when the 'little girl' draged his friend away a little further than where we were i sighed and noticed 5 person walking towards us
i knew oh to well who they were.And that little deer in the middle with his eyes never leaving his rubix cube even when he reached next to me.
"Hanie are you gonna say hi to me?" i asked the deer who still eyeing his rubix cube,he then looked at me and smiled and hugged me i was so happy
to see my Hanie he was the only one whom i could tell all my problems.
 
Then i heared some one yell it didnt bother me or Hanie or the others because we all know what they are like,and even though i practicly rule this school
thats what the kidssay anyway , i wouldnt dare mess with an angry Heechul i know him all too well i mean i'm friend with his brother for crying out loud,
the guy is pretty scarry.I honestly feel sorry for the little innocent boy getting chased by Heechul i really dont wanna be him, i snapped my head up after 
hearing a locker slammed shut by an angry Heechul and then they ran off again even the 'little girls' friend followed them.
I looked over at him as he walked over tho another boy helping him pick up his books and handed them to him even what i know too well was Heechul's script which seemed to be the reason why the little innocent flower was in trouble, he didnt seem to notice neither did the tall boy he said something to the boy but i couldnt understand or hear.
 
I think the boy was about to say something but then someone called him and he ran off he turned around and our eyes locked , i didnt wanna say anything out loud i was trying to tell him that he wasin trouble with my eyes but he didnt seem to get it. I watched as he tilted his head cutely with innocent eyes "Awww he looks so cute" i thought to myself as he was his plump lips and biting it in a way i know oh so well he smirked and walked away.I gulped as air hitched in my lungs letting me cough a little still with that image in my mind i turned back to my friends my mind now far away.
 
"I'm getting bored here ,i'm leaving"said Hanie with a sigh.
 
"where are you going?"i asked because i never know where he disappears too sometime.
 
"none of your buisness i'm gonna go get another rubix cube i finished this one"he shrugged and started to walk away.
 
"already!" i said surprised and he tossed it to me.
 
"see told ya!" he said and walked off again.I just stood there looking at the cube amazed i can never do that even if i tried.
 
"HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!" an awfully annoying voice asked.
 
"i dont know"i said and shrugged my shoulders.
 
"Hey i bet i can tap that" said the annoying voice again and i smirked.
 
"sure you can if can finish a rubix cube faster than he can" i said to Aron and he just sulked.Ilooked at everyone and then the question i didnt
want to answer came.
 
"what was that about?"asked Eunhyuk and i shrugged again.
 
"what was what about?" i asked eyeing the rubix cube.
 
"that stare off you had with the new kid" said Kris i snapped my head up eyeing everyone again,they are all smirking at me well you can count out Kai
he seems to be in another world right now.
 
"i just felt sorry for him because he gave that kid Heechul's script" i shrugged and they all nodded but still with smirk to be honest i felt the evil aura
around me from them it made me shiver.
 
"Oh ,well i gotta get going see you all later tonight " said Eunhyuk before walking off to probably do school stuff.
 
i nodded and excuse myself aswell "well guys i guess i will see you later too i have something to do" i said before walking off and tucking my hands
in my pocket casually walking back to my dorm .
 
"this is gonna be an interesting couple of years"i smiled to myself and quickly snapped out of it remembering that i never smiled.

*thinks*hmmm whats with Kiseop?

Minho's cuteness *giggles*

*squeals* le y Kai *faints*

NEXT CHAPPIE!!????:

HUNHAN???

VINSEOPIE???

              EUNHAE???

WHO KNOWS? XD

JUST REMEMBER!!!

 

Come on silent readers ^^

let meh see some commenst XD