Follow my Intiution

~ A Shared Dream ~[SEMI-HAITUS]

Authors pov.

Kevin stired in his sleep before blinking his eyes open,he stared out at nothing before getting up slowly from his bed.Today was his first day of class and believe it or not he's pretty nervous,he made his way out of his room and into the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a bath after he was done he walked out wrapped with a towel only to hear someone yelling but it was coming from his roomates room 'wait' he said in his head 'who was my roommate again?' he asked himself before seeing Key dragging what looked like a still sleepy Taemin behind him.
 
"Oh good morning"Key said shoving Taemin in the bathroom.
 
"Good morning"Kevin said and smiled "i'm Kevin its nice to meet you even though i'm wrapped in towel infront of you"he said embarrassed.
 
"oh no biggy"Key chuckled "and its nice to meet you to Kevin,you can call me Key"he said taking hishand in his.
 
"ah nae okay Key"he said shaking his hand "i should go getdressed now"he blurted out before walking to his room to get changed into his clothes.
 
"nice boy"Key said to himself before beating on the bathroom door for Taemin to hurry up.
 
After Kevin got dressed and his hair was combed he made his way out of the room and into the small living room he and Taemin shared,looking around he saw no one and thought Key must be with Taemin in his room before grabbing his bag and headed out.
 
Taemin groaned as he heard Key's voice booming in his ear to get up but he was to lazy to do so,he turned around giving Key his back and burying his face into the pillow wanting to get back to sleep.
 
"yah Lee Taemin you better get up!"Key yelled but Taemin wasnt moving he was being stubborn and Key knew this.
 
"Taemin if you dont get up no banana milk for a month"Key said in a calmer tone and smirked once he saw Taemin shift and sat up looking at him with sleepy eyes.
 
"umma~~"he whined sleepily and got up out of the bed.
 
"now there we go come on"Key said pulling Taemin by the hand out of the room just in time to see Taemin's new roommate.Key bid him good morning and shoved Taemin in the bathroom before looking back at Kevin,after his little talk with him he started beating the door for Taemin to hurry up.After what seemed like forever Taemin finaly came out smiling like an idiot.
 
"whats up with you?"Key asked eyeing Taemin curiously.
 
"noothing just that i still get my banana milks"he chirped skipping to his room with Key in tow,when he entered his room he walked straight over to his closet looking for something to wear
 
 
[A/N so this is where the singing begins color coded if you dont know what colours belongs towhom just check the group/character page]
 
Kevin made his way down the school hallways looking for Ren but trying to avoid all eye contact with anyone that was staring at him it just makes him more nervous than he already is.
 
"I feel like I'm walking in the sky"
"Whoa Whoa"
 
Minhyun stood in his bedroom looking out his window watching some kids out side before thinking back on what happened between him and his friend yesterday.
 
"Yesterday, tears were in my eyes"
"Whoa Whoa"
 
Key left Taemin in the room after doing his hair and made his way into the kitchen getting something for Taemin to eat before his phone started buzzing,he took it out and read the message that was sent to him.
 
"what's a bad day, yeah I've been there before
But I keep my head up so I don't have those anymore
I made a choice to be the best that I could ever be

Gotta stay positive, ignore the negativity"
 
 
Kevin kept on walking down the hallway glancing at people once in while mean while Minhyun made his way out of his dorm and began walking to the building of the school while Key put his phone away and began making something for Taemin to eat.
 
"Gonna follow my intuition
Telling myself to listen
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be a good day
Follow my Intuition

It's gonna be good day"

Taemin looked in the mirror holding up two sets of outfit not sure which one to pick,he sighed and finally choose one because he wanted that person to notice him again.
 
"I gotta go with what feels right"
"Whoa whoa"
 
Kevin made his way to his locker still avoiding other peoples gazes after he decided he didnt care what they think or say as he started opening his locker.
 
"Don't always need a reason why"
"Whoa whoa"
 
Key finished fixing Taemin's breakfast and washed his hand before getting another text on his phone,he pulled it out and read what it said before replying and pressing the send button.
 
"What's the problem?
Compared to the weight of the world
Quit trying to please every man, woman, boy and girl
Better pick up the pace
There ain't no time to waste

Tomorrow's never promised so I started living for today"
 
Kevin felt his phone buzz as he was putting his books for his next class in his locker,he took it out and smiled at the text he got from Dongho.Minhyun had made his way in the school and was now heading to his locker while Taemin was getting dressed happily in his choice of outfit,Key put the phone back in his pocket before walking to his bag andpulling out his tiny mirror to look at himself.
 
"Gonna follow my intuition
Telling myself to listen
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be a good day
Follow my Intuition

It's gonna be good day"
 
Key's phone buzed again and he pulled it out of his pocket again before viewing the message sent to him,he sighed and didnt respond this time he just put it on silent and shoved it in his bag.
 
"All I know is that I just gotta let go
Yeah, lookiing back it's always easy to know
Sometimes it's just gets so confusing

Feel like I don't know what I'm doing"
 
Ren made his way to Kevins locker after he had a talk on the phone and stood next to him patting him on the back as if saying 'i'm here for you'.
 
"But I trust in my heart and in the end
It turns out to be better than when it begins
You see what's meant to be it's gonna happen"
"You know it's gonna be a good day"
 
Kevin smiled and nodded at Ren before sending a text back to Dongho.Minhyun sighed as he watched his friend from afar.Key took the breakfast he made for Taemin and put it in the latters bag and smiled once Taemin came out.Taemin smiled back at Key and took his bag and the both walked out of the dorm heading towards the school.Ren looked around at all the kids in the hallway before smiling at Kevin  too knowing with his bestfriend here he could forget somethings.
 
"Gonna follow my intuition
I said it's gonna be a good day
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be good day
follow my intuition
It's gonna be good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be good day

follow my intuition" 
 
Kevin closed his locker door before heading to class with Ren,Minhyun shook his head and walked to his class while Taemin and Key parted ways heading to their own class before the bell rang.
 



FINALY I UPDATED BUT I THINK THIS -_- *CRIES* DONT HATE ME....... the song is by Selena Gomez<3

 

Kevin's room

Taemin's room something like it