Cafeteria........ Performance?

~ A Shared Dream ~[SEMI-HAITUS]

 

 

Ren's pov

After 30 minutes of boring lecture I started getting my mind occupied....well it wasn't boring I was just not paying attention,I was just a little bit more interested in what my all time crush was doing just a little....okay maybe a lot more than a little.I sighed and started doodling in my note book,its sorta hard to a have crush on someone when you have a boyfriend well of course I'm the only one that knows this since. Taemin and I were considered the 'babies' of the group,we were mainly supposed to be 'innocent,cute and bubbly' all the time but c'mon we grow up we get older and honestly we got raging hormones.....not that I've experienced it 'I am a so yeah' but still I think Taemin is much more innocent than I am or he's just playing dumb for Key's sake but either way you get my point.
 
Finally after 2 and half hours of boring lectures the bell went off signaling lunch time,I quickly got up and packed my things its a good thing we didn't change class today and that we are still in homeroom.I grabbed Kevin and Taemin hyungs hand and pulled them out of the class room "uh...Ren where Are we going?"Kevin hyung asked and I just smiled while Taemin looked like he was interested in something happening somewhere else "to the cafeteria"I beamed while he answered with a simple 'oh'.
 
When we finaly made it to cafeteria we stopped at the door and Taemin walked over to our usual table while Kevin looked really shocked..why you ask? Let's just say our cafetiria looks like a pub/bar something like that "woah.."Was what Kevin hyung said "what do you think?"I asked and he just stared "uh hyung you okay?"I asked and he nodded,I giggled and pulled him over to where Taemin was sitting "it looks better in the night"Taemin hyung said and I nodded "very true"I agreed.
 
"Hello,hello"I heared someone say and sit next to me,I knew it was Sungjong hyung so I just smiled "hey"I called out and looked up at Kevin hyung whom was still busy looking around "KEVIN!"Sungjong hyung called out and reached across me to pull Kevin hyung in a hug which almost caused me to fall off the chair "yah,yah hyung your squishing me and I'm pretty sure Kevin hyung is uncomfortable"I whined and he just grinned while letting Kevin hyung go "hey Sungjongie hyung"Kevin smiled and I pouted glancing over at Taemin hyung who was texting while eating,I tilted my head when did he--oh right Key hyung alway prepared lunchboxes for him.I snorted he couldn't be texting while eating if Key hyung was here,I got up and moved to his side "who are you texting?"I asked and he looked at me with his innocent eyes "I'm not texting"he mumbled and I raised an eyebrow at him "oh really.."I asked and he nodded "we'll okay if you say---oh look who's this?"I snatched his phone away "frog hyung?"I asked and laughed while he was blushing "your so mean hyung"I giggled and gave his phone back "seriously who names someone frog hyung?"I asked and he pouted "you call Heechul hyung, hyung"I hurridly cover his mouth and laughed awkwardly "what are you talking about hyung?"I asked looking over at Kevin and Sungjong hyung who were luckily talking to eachother so they didn't hear what he said and Taemin hyung proceeded to ignore me.
 
"So,like what do you kids do in here?"Kevin hyung asked and i grinned "we sing"i asnwered "sing?" "yes,we sing,dance whatever" "here?"he asked and i nodded "yes,here" "why?" "just to make lunch time a bit more fun i guess"i shrugged.Kevin hyung proceeded to look around and i looked at Sungjong hyung "where are the others?"i asked and he shrugged "i dunno somewhere around the school"he said and i nodded,"is anyone gonna perform?"i heared Kevin hyung ask and i blinked "nobody has performed for a while"Taemin hyung mumbled and i nodded "aww but i wanted to see someone perform"he pourted and i smiled and suddenly i got an idea.I got up and grabbed Taemin hyungs hand and pulled him up,i dragged him onto the stage and up to the mic "um Ren what are we doing?"he asked and i smiled "hyung its Kevin hyungs first day here the least we can do is make him feel welcome"i whined and he agreed "okay,fine"i beamed and took two mics,i handed one to him and kept one for myself "this performance is for my hyung over there just to make him feel Welcomed i guess"i smiled "WELCOME TO K.A.A HYUNG"i yelled and everyone clapped while Kevin hyung laughed while clapping,by the time i was done with my short welcome the rest of the group came in and so did F.A.C.E,i whispered to Taemin hyung what song were gonna sing and he was fine with it,so i cued the DJ to start the song.
 
I looked around the room before started to sing with a smile on my face,i looked over to our table and everyone was looking at us i winked over at them and i saw most of them smirk at me.
 
"Boy walk in the spot, he's so fresh and
He got what he needs to impressin'
Just look at the way that he dressin'
Ain't no question chicks like oh".
 
"Girl walkin' the spot, she stop traffic
She's blowing your mind with her asset
So Jessica Alba fantastic,
Instant classic boys like oh."
After Taemin hyung sang his part with him moving to the beat of the song i proceeded to walk off the stage with a little sway in the hips one fot after another,i cant complain after all eyes on me and Taemin hyung of course.
 
"Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said.
Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing' like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said."
 
After i sung mines Taemin hyung still stood on the stage doing his thang up there.
"He said girl you winnin'
She said boy where you've been at
Stop talking let's get with it
Just like that they
He said you're amazing
She said then why you waiting
No more deliberating
What you doin' let's get to it
Just like that they"
 
At this point Taemin hyung was no longer on the stage but walking around the cafeteria with me,passing and touching,blowing kisses at anybody in view.
"Boy actin' as if there's no pressure
He do everything to get with her
He say anything to convince her.
Money spent to diamonds send her"
 
By now i'm on a table standing in the middle of it,see its not problem to just stand on a table and sing it just depends on what group of people are sitting around that table and it so happens that me CHOI MINKI decided to stand in the middle of the table the famous F.A.C.E was sitting at whi Taemin hyung stood on the one with our group around it but of course i didnt care so i kept on singing like nothing happened.
"Girl playin' it cool but she's with it
She lovin' the fact that she's gifted
Everything he do she gets lifted
Feels so wicked lovin' like oh."
 
"Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said.
Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing' like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said."
At this point i was on the ground gathering some pople up to dance with me while Taemin hyung was still on the table.
"He said girl you winnin'
She said boy where you've been at
Stop talking let's get with it
Just like that they
He said you're amazing
She said then why you waiting
No more deliberating
What you doin' let's get to it
Just like that they"
Iwas doing the dance break with some of the people i gathered when a certain peir of eyes caught mine,all i did was winked at him and continue to focus on my singing.
 
Taemin hyung began singing again and let me just tell you those body wave and y dancing just fit his part perfectly.
"One night with you, for just one day with you,
All the things we could do,
Every day I think of

One night with you
no one else but us two
All our dreams would come true
If we'd just get together"
 
At this point Taemin hyung was off the table dancing with someone guy while i did the same ,we were not grinding on them or vice versa FYI.
"Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said."

"Maybe I can see us moving like that.
Maybe I can see us touching like that.
Baby I can see us kissing' like that.
We don't need no more that he said she said."
 
 
We walked up to to the stage but of course i had to wink while saying my line while Taemin hyung made his way up on the stage.
"Uh, what you waitin' for?"
 
I ran onto the stage when Taemin hyung began singing and when my part came we srated dancing and some of the people in the cafeteria even stood up and started dancing aswell evenour group started dancing Key and Heechul hyungies,Sungjong and Donghae hyung,Tao and Sehun they were dancing some pretty weird moves except for Kevin hyung who was just sitting and watching.
"He said girl you winnin'
She said boy where you've been at
Stop talking let's get with it
Just like that they
He said you're amazing"

"She said then why you waiting
No more deliberating
What you doin' let's get to it
Just like that they"
 
At this point Taemin hyung and i were back to back literally.
"You're gonna like it
You're gonna want it
You're gonna like it
We don't need no more that he said she said.
You're gonna like it
You're gonna want it
You're gonna like it
We don't need no more that he said she said."
 
After we were done singing we bowed and they clapped while me and Taemin hyung rushed of the stage "oh my gosh Ren that was amazing"Kevin hyung beamed and i smiled while we hugged,we took our seats and i looked around to see everyong talking happily with each other 'our school is starting to get lively again'i thought put my attention once again on my friends.
 


AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHY YOU SHOULD LOVE REN AND TAEMIN ^^

that is basically what Ren had on and one of those jackets
and thats basically what their grouo jacket looks like only thing is they have their own colors an
you see the M its for MINKI which everyone in the group have the later of their name on the front and 'POSH ANGELS' at the back. everyone has two
 
this is for the guys pretty much the same goes although theirs is a little bit more simple and all.
 
this is what Taemnnie was wearing except for the hair and all