The Homeroom

~ A Shared Dream ~[SEMI-HAITUS]

I DECIDED TO DO A LITTLE UPDATE BECAUSE I PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT IN THIS WEEK I GOTZ EXAMS T.T

the ones written in grey means they are speaking english



Authors pov.

As Kevin and Ren made their way to homeroom they met up with Taemin at the door looking a little dazed out and not walking inside the room,Kevin and Ren shared a look before walking up to him "hey minnie"Ren called and Taemin blinked out of his trance to look at Ren "i'm sorry Ren did you say something?"he asked tilting his head cutely to the side and Ren shook his head and smiled "no,you just looked dazed thats all"he explained and Taemin formed an 'o' before smiling and walking insided the room.
Kevin looked at Ren as he looked back at Kevin "what was that?"Kevin asked getting a shrug from Ren,they both walked in but Ren made his way to his seat while Kevin stayed at the front with the teacher.
"Hello Mrs.Park"Kevin smiled and bowed to the teacher "oh you must be Kevin Woo?"she asked and he nodded"well let me get these brats quiet so you can give your intro"she miled and turned to the class as Kevin did so as well.
 
"SHUT UP!"she yelled and everyone looked over at her and kept quiet while Kevin was standing there trying to not have a heart attack from the sudden yell.
 
"okay,we have a new student please give yourself intro"she smiled at Kevin and he nodded slowly suddenly feeling shy "i will be back no shouting,fighting or getting up"the teacher said and walked out of the class.
 
"Annyeong Kevin Woo imnida,its nice to meet all of you and please treat me well thank you"he bowed and smiled cutely at the class as everyone stared at him making him shift uncomfortable on his feet.Ren looked over at Kevin and sighed knowing he was about to be bombarded with tons of questions and Kevin may be an open book but he likes that somethings remained unasked and unanswered.
 
"Where are you from?"a kid in the back asked and Kevin looked over at him.
 
"America"Kevin answered shortly
 
"How old are you?"another guy asked and Kevin answered with a short answer again "17"he said.
 
"your cute are you single?"someone in the back asked and Kevin was getting a little annoyed at the questions,he just stared at the guy that askedthe question and was dabating if he should answer or not "my friend would love to have you"the guy voiced out again and Kevin scoffed as someone let out an annoyed sigh in the back.Kevin looked over to see nonee other than Lee Kiseop sitting by the window at the back,Kevin mentally rolled his eyes 'oh great he's here'he thought to himself and looked back at the guy.
 
"thank you and yes ,where's your friend?"Kevin asked and Ren layed his head in his palm knowing where this was going.
 
"this guy right here"they guy answered and put his arm around his friend and Kevin nodded and made that face that Ren knew too well.
 
"well listen carefully okay cause i'm only gonna say this once"Kevin said and both boys nodded their heads cunfused.
 
"you two"he said pointing at them "not my"he said pointing at himself "type"he finished, "what is your type then?"they asked and he smirked.
 
"lets just say someone who is not you two,you know three N's"he said and they raised an eyebrow at him,he sighed and told them what it ment.
 
"Nosy,Noisey and Nasty"he looked at them up and down "and never in a million years would i go out with you any of you sorry dont mean to offend anyone"Kevin explained and everyone stared at him with their mouth hanging because of what he just said.
 
"Kevin is not into you people"Ren said a lttle amused by the situation.
 
"and why is that?"someone asked and Ren smiled at Kevin.
 
"well is your name Lee Bhyunghyun,Jung Yunho,Jeon Jung Kook,Jung Taekwoon and Shim Dongho or Choi Minki?"Ren asked and they shook their heads.
 
"good"Ren answered short "we dont understand"one of the guys said and Ren rolled his eyes.
 
"those are all famous names except for the last two"Kiseop said staring out the window.
 
"so?"someone sitting next to Kiseop asked and Kiseop sighed and ignored the idiot.
 
"if your name was not on the list then you dont have his heart not even an itty bitty piece of it unless he gives it to you"Ren explained like its the most obvious thing in the world "and that last name is at the top of the list"Ren said chuckling and Kevin laughed at him and everyone turned minding their own business as Kevin's phone vibrated and he pulled it out and read the text sent to him from his friend from America.
"what an idiot"he said in English "yes,i love you too"he voiced out what he was writting in the text out loud unbeknownst to him that someone was still watching his everyone.
 
"I thought you  said you didnt have a boyfriend"someone said and Kevin looked up at him surprised that he was speaking English.
 
"i dont"he said looking at the olther boy.
 
"so you say"they boy said resting his elbows on the table.
 
"does it bother you?"Kevin asked and the guy smirked.
 
"no,not at all i just dont like liers"the boy said and Kevin looked at him before rolling his eyes.
 
"too bad cause you look like one yourself"Kevin said and smiled at the guy because everyone was staring at the both of them.
 
"do i now?"the guy asked and Kevin nodded.
 
"takes one to one"Kevin said not losing his smile while the guy was narrowing his eyes at him.
 
"Aron"the guy said to Kevin
 
"what?"Kevin asked "is that your name or something?"he asked againg and Aron nodded.
 
"oh wow intresting i was very intrested to know the name of they guy who called me a lier"Kevin said with sarcasm.
 
"there is something about you"Aron said "but i cant put my finger on it"he said again and Kevin shrugged.
 
"maybe your just paranoid or ually frustrated"Kevin said still not losing his smile.
 
"hmm maybe---wait WHAT?!!?"Aron shouted making everyone more curious than they already are.
 
"your face it looks deprived are you a ?"Kevin asked calmly still keeping his smile.
 
"BWOH?!!?"Aron asked shocked.
 
"Mr.Kwak stop yelling in my class"the teacher came in "Mr.Woo you can take your seat now,right behind Mr.Choi"Kevin nodded and went to his seat while Aron was blushing like crazy."Sorry Mrs.Park"Aron said and slumped in his chair covering his face with his hand as his friends eyed him weirdly,Kevin was paying going trough his bag atthe time"yah what did you say to him?"Ren asked and Kevin just shook his head as if sayig its nothing."Aron?you okay bro?"one of his friends asked and he just sat there not moving "his face is all red"another one f his friend said,as everyone started minding their own business someone was putting his phone away ater filming everything that just happened.
"Lee Taemin put that phone away now or i will throw it through the window"the teacher said making Taemin jump and put his phone away quicker ,Ren patted his back giving him a kind smile and he returned it before turning around and thinking to himself 'hyung i found him'he then started paying attention to the teacher.

DONT FORGET THAT I LURB MY SUBIES HMMM I NEED A NAME FOR YOU PEEPS! ANY SUGGESTIONS?? and i need some giffs if you guys have any can you guys pm me some pwetty please!! ^.^