Chapter 2

Rival Since The Day We Met

 After 1 week

Heechul is in a hurry. He's is late now for school.

Heechul: Oh no! I'm late  for our Pop Quiz. I should review, but i have no time to review. AISH!

He arrived at school, 5 minutes before the bell.

 =HEECHUL POV=
Oh no! I should review again so i will not get a low score. He didnt  notice that Teacher Taeyon enters the room
 =and of POV=

Teacher Taeyon: Okay class! Keep now your reviewers.

Teacher Taeyon gives now the test paper. Heechul is getting nervous while Jessica has confident to write the answers.

=HEECHUL POV=
I'm getting nervous for this 1st pop quiz. AISH! I should be confident in answering this pop quiz. Fighting!. 
=and of POV=

Heechul is trying to be serious in their pop quiz. After 30 minutes, he almost done but others are not yet finish. He pass his paper to teacher Taeyon with confidence. He know himself that he is a candidate for Magna Cumlaude and his teacher knows that.

Teacher Taeyon: Wow! you almost finish the 1st exam in 30 minutes. You will know your result after your break. okay?
Heechul: Araso, kamsahamnida *bows* 


After 10 minutes,
Teacher Taeyon: TIMES UP! Okay class. Looks like it's almost 10 minutes before the bell. Please pass your papers. And you may now have your break.

Donghae: The test was very hard *sad* You?
Heechul: Me?? uhmm. Difficult but easy. Why? what happend to you?
Donghae: I study very hard but when the test starts, I almost forgot the other topics that i reviewed awhile ago.
Heechul: Dont worry. I will help you next time. *smile*
Donghae: Aww. Thank you! *smile*
Heechul:  You're welcome!! *smile*
Jessica: HEY! How's the test?
Heechul: It was fine. You? 
Jessica: Very easy for me.*cold look*
Heechul: AISH! go back there.
Jessica just return to her seat as Heechul told her.
 
Heechul went outside to see his friend. But his friend wasn't around on the place where they usually hang out. at the hallway, he saw Kibum. But they didn't know each other yet.
 
Heechul: Hi! excuse me! are you the classmate of my friend, Leeteuk?
Kibum: Yes! Why? 
Heechul: Oh! My name is Heechul. *smile*, Is Leeteuk there?
KIbum:  your friend is absent today. anyway nice meeting you i'm kibum
Heechul: Aish! He don't even texted me that he is sick (said to himself). Nice meeting you kibum and thank you *smile*
 
So he go back to his classroom. When he enters the room, he saw Jessica reading a book.  something came out on his mind and he wants to tease Jessica.He approach her a begin his plan.
 
Heechul: Hayy! Maybe, I will be the highest on the pop quiz next week. *evil laugh*
 
Jessica just snob him. She just continue her reading.
 
Heechul: HELLO?! Am I talking to a ghost?
 
Jessica look at him in a cold way which makes Heechul feel a cold aura inside the room.
 
Jessica: Aigoo, don't be over confident of yourself because you never know what will happen.
she went back reading and heechul goes back to his seat. after a while.
 
Teacher Taeyon enters the room to have a lecture with her students.
 
Teacher Taeyon: Class, before I start my lecture, I have now the result of your test. I check it awhile ago when you're having your lunck break *smile*
 
She return the paper to his students. Then she called Heechul to give his paper. he stood up as Teacher Taeyon called him. he get's his paper but he didn't look at it yet. when he reach his seat he sat down and peak on his paper.
 
=HEECHUL POV=
I sat on my chair to see the result. as i turn my paper i saw my scores and................... Omo! what is this? Why is my result like  this? *shock*
=and of POV=
 
Teacher Taeyon: Jessica! Get your Paper here
 
Jessica walk towards to his teacher to get his paper.
 
Teacher Taeyon: CONGRATULATIONS! You got the highest score in my class. I'm happy for you Jessica. You did a good job. *smile*
Jessica: Kamsahamnida *bows*
 
Jessica go back to her seat. When he passed Heechul, she just look at and gave him a smile but she still have a cold look on him. she took her seat and teacher taeyon was done distirbuting the papers so the class starts
Heechul: AISH! what's with her?!
 
Heechul just ignore her. but he was really depress because of the result.
Donghae: What happend to you? I thought you are the candidate for Summa Cumlaude.
Heechul: Aigoo, mom would be disappointed if she see this result. *sad*
 
after class hours jessica was fixing her stuff when someone knock the door. she turned around to see who it was and it's kibum.
Jessica: Hi Kibum!
Kibum: Hi! *smile*
Jessica: By the way, What are you doing here?
Kibum: Oh, nothing.  just wanna take you home.
Jessica: No need to take me home i'll be alright.
Kibum: Just let me do it besides i also want to see auntie.
Jessica: Oh, okay! *smile*
Kibum: So, how's school?
Jessica: Uhmm. it's fine. You?
Kibum: Oh. It's fine *smile*
 
 
Heechul saw them. But he has no reaction. he just continue on his way home and he was thinking of how will he explain it to his mother
 
The Day After..,
Heechul was walking on the hallway and he's absent minded by that time then suddenly someone bump into him and it was his friend Leeteuk
Leeteuk: Yah! what is happening to you?
Heechul: OH it's you, Sorry if I was not looking to my way. 
Leeteuk: That's Okay and stop being absent minded. Okay?. Oh! by the way, sorry if i was absent yesterday. I am sick that time. And how's your pop quiz yesterday?
Heechul: Araso, Mianhae *bows* Dont even talk about it. I'm so depressed that time. 
Leeteuk: Why? what's the result?
Heechul: Im not the highest in the class. It's Jessica, our new student.
Leeteuk: Dont worry. You should give chance to others. But I wish you are the candidate for Summa Cumlaude. I will cheer for you. *smile*
Heechul: Thanks my friend. 
Leeteuk: Oh look at the time. We should go now to our classroom.
Heechul: Okay . See you later.
 
The bell rang and they went now to their own classroom.
 
Upon entering the classroom, Heechul was still upset because of the result yeaterday. When he sit on his chair, He suddenly bowed his head on his table and cry . Jessica just ignore him. She do nothing but her other classmates went to him to comfort
 
Donghae: What is the problem my friend?
 
Heechul just covered his face. 
 
Heechul: Because of my result yesterday in the pop quiz.
Donghae: We know that you're a candidate for Summa Cumlaude Why? What's the result?
 
Heechul showed his paper to them
 
Donghae: Oh no! Dont be so sad. Who knows,maybe you are the highest on the next pop quiz. So dont be so depress. Okay?
Hankyung:  We are here to cheer you up. We cheer for you to become..... 
  SUMMA CUMLAUDE  *all shouts except Jessica*
Heechul: Thank you for comforting me guys. I will do my best! *smile* kansahamnida *bow*
Donghae: YAH! Jessica! What are you doing there? come here and cheer him up.
Jessica: None of your business and why would i cheer him up he still pass the pop quiz yesterday.
Donghae: Yah he's also your classmate so just do it for him.
Heechul: It's okay. It's okay. Im okay now dont worry, I don't need her anyway.
Donghae: Why? What's the problem?
 
Heechul just ignore his question.
 
Donghae: Okay! I will shut now my mouth. I will not ask that anymore. Sorry Heechul
Heechul: That's okay! Just dont ask again. Okay?
Donghae: Okay *smile*