Chapter 3

Rival Since The Day We Met

 

 There's a one student knock infront. His name was Sungmin

Sungmin: Excuse me! May I excuse Heechul?
Teacher: Yes? Why?
Sungmin: Teacher Taeyon wants to talk to with him in her office.
Teacher: Oh, okay, Heechul you're excuse go to teacher Taeyon

Heechul approach Donghae to excuse for awhile

Heechul: Hey Donghae, I'll just go for awhile. Please wait me  here until breaktime. Okay?
Donghae: Oh, sure. Go on. *smile*

Heechul went outside to go to her teacher's office. And he was getting nervous.

Upon entering the office,
Heechul: What is it teacher? *pout*
Teacher Taeyon:   Come here, sit please. I wanna talk to you about the result of your pop quiz yesterday
Heechul: Oh. okay. *pout* *shy*
Teacher Taeyon: What happend to your result yesterday?
Heechul: I dont know teacher. *pout**shy*
Teacher Taeyon: I know that you are the candidate for Summa Cumlaude. Just don't forget it. Please continue to be a candidate for Summa Cumalaude. Dont give up. Just do your best. Okay? Jessica is new student here. So dont be to over confident. That's why your result is like this is because you are over-confident to yourself.. Dont be to over-confident to othera.  Just do your best!
Heechul: I know that teacher. Okay, i will do my best next time. *smile*
Teacher Taeyon: And by the way dont be shy to me. Im not mad at you
Heechul: Gumawo. *smile*
Teacher Taeyon: You're welcome! You may now go to your classroom. *smile*
Heechul: kamsahamnida *bow*
 
Heechul: walk outside with a happy thoughts. Donghae  and he's friends are waiting for him
 
Donghae: Hey Heechul, What happend? *shout*
Heechul: Uhmm. Nothing happend. *smile*
Donghae: What teacher Taeyon says to you?
Heechul: She says to me that I should change my attitude.
Dnoghae: What attitude?
Heechul: I will tell you something. She knows that I am very over-confident because of the result.
Donghae: oh better be because don't be over confident Kim Heechul
Heechul: Aish! tone down your voice. This is a secret. Please just keep it secret. Promise?
Donghae: Araso
Heechul: specially to Jessica because she's a new student and she might be my rival.
 
Jessica suddenly approach Heechul
 
Jessica: YAH! Heechul! What Teacher Taeyon says to you?
Heechul: Oh, nothing. *smile*
Jessica: Why are you smiling? I thought she calls you to talk about the result? Is she mad? Is she shouts at you?
Heechul: HEY!! Dont ask me like that. Stop it!!
Jessica: Why?! Im just asking
Heechul: Its a BIG NO! NO! OKAY! AISH!
Jessica: Okay! Next time that we have a pop quiz, I am pretty sure that I will be the highest again.*evil laugh*
Heechul: hmm. okay! *saying in confidence* that's what you are. Aish.
 
Donghae suddenly approach Heechul in his seat
 
Donghae: NICE ONE HYUNG!! *smile* our teacher is very proud for you to become a Summa Cumlaude. kekeke~
Heechul: kekeke~
Hankyung: Hey Heechul. What happend?
Heechul: Are you not here with us awhile ago?
Hankyun: Yes. I was there outside doing something.
Heechul: uhmmm. Nothing. She only says to me that i should change my attitude.
Hankyung: HUH????
Heechul: SSSSSSHHH! Dont be so excited. If i tell this to you, would you change your mind as my friend?
Hankyung: Anything you say, I always be your friend. *smile*
Heechul: Ehem. Okay. It is because of being Over-Confidence.
HAnkyung: Ow. That's okay with me. *smile* but please dont maintain that.
Heechul: Ow. okay my friend. kekeke~ Oh! look at the time. C'mon let's eat.
Donghae & HAnkyun: OKAY!!
Heechul: Araso, Let's go!
 
In the Canteen,
Leeteuk: Hi Friend! *smile* who's with you?
Heechul: Ow,by the way, this is my classmate, Donghae and Hankyung
Leeteuk: Annyeong!! *bow*
Donghae & Hankyung: HI! Nice to meet you! *smile*
Leeteuk: May I join here?
Heechul: Yes, Of course! *smile*
Leeteuk: Thanks! *smile* So, how's school today? *whispering to Heechul*
Heechul: Oh, it's fine
Leeteuk: During class hours, I saw you outside, walking in the hallway. Why?
Heechul: It is because, Teacher Taeyon called me in her office to talk about my result.
Leeteuk: Ow, So what happend?
Heechul: Uhmm. Teacher Taeyon said that i should not maintain my over-confidence. She mention Jessica that she is the new student. She know that I am the candidate for Summa Cumlaude And I dont know if she was stalking at me while i introduce myself to Jessica. I was asking Jessica idf she really smart but she snob me.
I ask her because during the discussion of Teacher Taeyon, she was the first to answer the question, not me. And I mention to her that I am the smartest guy and the candidate for Summa Cumlaude. But Jessica accept my challenge
Leeteuk: ..................
Heechul: YAH! Why are you so quiet? Did I mention this to you last week? or not?
Leeteuk: Oh. sorry.  You just mention to me last week that she accept your challenge. 
Heechul: Ow okay. *smile*
 
Heechul was already finish and then, he suddenly notice that his stomach aches. He dont know what to do. so he's in a hurry. He breath heavily.

Heechul: Araso, let's go outside *fake smile* *breath heavily*... *he didnt mention Leeteuk was still eating.*
Leeteuk: *while chewing* YAH! Are you in a hurry? Cant you see i am not yet finish here?
Heechul: Oh! Sorry. uhmmm. Nothing.. I am not in a hurry *smile* 
Leeteuk: Is there something wrong?
Heechul: YAH! I said nothing. I'm okay. Dont mention this. I am very very okay. Dont worry *fake smile**sweating*
Leeteuk: There's something wrong with you. It's very obvious in your face. Your sweating.
Heechul: AISH! It's nothing. Okay? 

=HEECHUL POV=
Aish, I cant tell this to Leeteuk. OUCH! my stomach hurts and I breath heavily.. I should go to the clinic now by myself.
 =and of POV=

So Heechul stand up to go to the clinic

Leeteuk: Hey Heechul. Are you okay? Where are you going?

Heechul is very sweat.. He was breathing heavily..They are still in the canteen and Leeteuk is very worried about Heechul.. He was calling his friends in the other side but they cant hear him.

Leeteuk: YAH! Please just sit here. Where are you going? 
Heechul: *breathing heavily* I will just go outside for a walk *breathing heavily*
Leeteuk: YAH! Just sit here *shout*
Heechul: AISH! *breath heavily* Im okay.. dont  worry..  *smile* *walking through the door*
Leeteuk: YAH! *shouts* 

=HEECHUL POV=
I should go to the clinic... AJA! .. oh no.. my eyesight is blurry.. *breathing heavily*
=and of POV=

Heechul is now closer to the door but he suddenly fell down.. Leeteuk heard something.. A noise that comes from the door.. when he look there, He was shock because heechul passed out. 

Leeteuk: MYT GOSH!! FRIEND!! *shouts*.. Oh no! *suddenly ran towards to Heechul*
HEECHUL!! HEECHUL!! Please wake up.. HEY HEECHUL! *tears began to fall*

He panic. He dont know what to do.

Leeteuk: My friend! :( Please wake up

Heechul suddenly woke up.

Leeteuk: Aish, Your awake.. *smile* Why are you like that? I am very worried.. C'mon lets go to the clinic..
Heechul: ..what happend?
Leeteuk: YAH! you suddenly fell down
Heechul: why?
Leeteuk: AISH! Actually, you are are walking by yourself and you dont listen to me.
Heechul: *breathing heavily*

In the clinic,

Leeteuk: We're finally here *smile*
Heechul: Thanks for helping me.. I'm sorry *whispered*
Leeteuk: you're welcome my frien. It's okay, it's okay *smile*

Doctor: May I help you? 
Leeteuk: My friend, Heechul needs help
Doctor: Why? What's the problrm Heechul?
Heechul: My stomach aches. I breath heavily. and my eyes become blurry awhile ago.. *breath heavily*
Doctor: Ow i see. Did you eat something bad?
Heechul: Uhmm.. I guess?
Doctor: Uhmm... dont eat too much or.. dont eat street foods... you may know that the germs of your food will go to your body.. And you should rest your body, that's why your breathing is heavy..  Okay? *he gives the oil to heechul* Here, rub this to your stomach.. :)
Heechul: Okay.. *smile*..
Doctor: dont be too fatigue.. okay?
Heechul: Okay, doc. thanks for the tips.. *smile* I'm okay now.. :)
Thanks for giving this oil.. My stomach is okay now.. *smile*
Araso, Let's go now.. :)
Leeteuk: *smile* thanks doc.. :)
Doctor: You're Welcome.. :)