Chapter 1

Rival Since The Day We Met

 First day of school and everyone is excited to meet their friends they are now on their last year in college and Heechul is a candidate for Suma Cumlaude but he's just taking it easy. While he was walking he saw his friend Leeteuk.
Heechul: Wazzup Bro! How's your vacation?
Leeteuk: Oh it's fine, You?
Heechul: It's great. My mom was really excited for me to graduate
Leeteuk: Of course, your a candidate for Suma Cumlaude so she will be excited.
Heechul: Yeah that's right, come on let's go to our classroom now.

They were walking at the hallway when someone bump into Heechul
???: Hey watch it! AISH! *pick up her things*
Heechul: Sorry I didn't see you

He help that person to pick up her things. After that she just go on her way without thanking him

Heechul: Thank you Miss! *shouts*

She still ignore him and continue her way

Heechul: AISH! Ang suplada naman nito. Tsk (means snob)
Leeteuk: Just let her be, I think she's new here
Heechul: Araso, let's go now before my mood change.

The two went to their own room. When Heechul was about to enter the room, he saw the girl that bumps him awhile ago seated near the window.

=HEECHUL POV=
Isn't she the girl I bumped awhile ago? What is she doing here? Is she my classmate?

Then suddenly the bell rang. And the teacher came in
Teacher Taeyon: Okay class! Go back now to your original seats and i will introduce to you to someone. Miss Jung come here infront.
=end of  POV=

Miss Jung was walking infront to introduce herself.
Jessica: Hi everyone! My name is Jessica. I was from America. My family decided to go back here in Korea but I am a pure Korean. Nice to meet you all *smile*

Then Jessica go back to her seat and Teacher Taeyon started the lecture and Jessica always answers the question but Heechul knows  it too.

Teacher Taeyon: What is the meaning of Inquisitive?

Jessica and Heechul think deeply. And Jessica raised her hand immediately

Teacher Taeyon: Yes, Jessica?
Jessica: Inquisitive is the matter of being curious.
Teacher Taeyon: Okay, that's right. *smile*
Principal:  *knocking the door infront* May I excuse Teacher Taeyon for a moment?

All students keep silent in their seats. Teacher Taeyon left her students for an emergency meeting. All students look at her because she answers the question correctly. Heechul suddenly went to her  to introduce himself.

Heechul: Hi Jessica! My name is Heechul. Are you really smart?

Jessica just snob him. She didn't answer his question.

Heechul: I thought you can answer correctly, but why you can't answer my question? And by the way, I'm the smartest guy here and a candidate for suma cumlaude. Not you! *evil laugh*
Jessica: HEY! Can you please stop it! AISH! *looking at the window*
Heechul: Let's see who is the smartest here. *evil laugh*
Jessica: OKAY! FINE. if you'll excuse me i wanted to be alone so go away.
he leaves her alone and he went back to her seat. he challenge her and he still confident that she won't be able to surpass him.

Teacher Taeyon just entered the classroom after their meeting.

Teacher Taeyon: Sorry if the meeting takes too long. ^_^ By the way, we have a pop quiz next week. So study hard guys, Okay? ^_^

The bell rang signing it's lunch time. Heechul went outside to eat with Leeteuk.

Heechul: Yow, ma'men! What's up?!
Leeteuk: Yow ma'men! C'mon let's eat now to the canteen
Heechul: Okay! and I wanna tell you something afterwards *smile*

So they enter the canteen to get some food.

Heechul: You know ma'friend, The girl that I bump awhile ago is my classmate. She is Jessica. She is new student here and she is wery smart.
Leeteuk: Oh! One vs. One. Am i right?
Heechul: Yes! She actually accept my challenge.
Leeteuk: What challenge?
Heechul: Who is the smartest? ~kekeke. We have a pop quiz next week.
Leeteuk: Goodluck! ^_^

Suddenly, while Heechul and Leeteuk talk to each other. On the other side, Jessica was eating alone and he saw his former classmate in America.

Jessica: Kibum! *shouts*
Kibum: *look at Jessica* Oh, hi! Long time no see *smile*
he approach her and he is really happy to see her again.
Jessica: How are you? How come you transfer here?
Kibum: Oh, I'm fine. My family decided to go back here in Korea. You?
Jessica: I'm Okay! My family also decided to go back  here in Korea. Are you finish eating?
Kibum: Not yet. *smile*
Jessica: Here, sit beside me. *smile*
Kibum: Oh., kamsahamnida! *bows*

Heechul and Leeteuk had finished their lunch and they are going back now to their classroom.
Heechul: Do you know the boy who talked to Jessica?
Leeteuk: Yes! He is also new here. His name is Kibum.
Heechul: Ow. Okay! See you in Dismissal Time.
Leeteuk: Okay! See you my friend. *smile*

heechul was walking at the hallway an he saw one of his friend

heechul: oh hi donghae good to see you.
donghae: good to see you too
Heechul: What a day. We are now graduating from college. The time is very fast. right?
Donghae: Yeah! but our memories will sustain here in our heart
Heechul: Tamaa! (correct)
Donghae: Ow. by the way, this is Hankyung. Hankyung meet Heechul.
Heechul: Hi! nice to meet you. *smile*

But Teacher Taeyon suddenly enter the room.

Teacher Taeyon: Okay class, go back now to your seats. Please review for the pop quiz next week. And be quiet!
Heechul: Aish! why today? *whispered but he react*
Teacher Taeyon: What's that Heechul? What did you say?
Heechul: Nothing Teacher. *fake smile*
Teacher Taeyon: Next time I hear you whispered, I will embarass you here infront of my class.
Heechul: Okay Teacher. I'm so Sorry.
Teacher Taeyon: GOOD! Go back now to your seat and review the pop quiz next week. it will be very hard so better study hard.

they all studied for the pop quiz but heechul is really lazy to study as of the moment.
After 30 minutes. He almost fell asleep because he read so many topics in their book.

Then suddenly , the bell rang. It is now their Dismissal Time. Heechul suddenly woke up because of the bell.

Heechul: AISH! I didn't notice that I fell asleep. (there's a saliva on his book). AISH! (he get a tissue from his bag to wipe his saliva in his book). I should fix my things now. *he looks at his watch*. Oh no! 5 minutes late! I think Leeteuk is waiting for me outside.

Heechul went outside and Leeteuk was there, waiting for him.

Heechul: Leeteuk! *shouts* sorry I'm late. Because I was fell asleep and I didnt notice the time. Sorry my friend.
Leeteuk: AISH! You've waited me here outside. That's okay! *smile* By the way, goodluck to your pop quiz next week.
Heechul: Thank you don't worry i'll make sure that i'll be the highest.