[HH] Little deer

Dream a Brighter World

No comments? T-T was is that bad? orz

At least I hope you will like the HunHan part more...


In the school, Sehun was always surrounded with people who admired his ulzzang-like face, cool dancing skills and calm personality.

At home, Sehun was alone with the thoughts of an angel-like face, amazing singing skills and bubbly personality. Luhan, the little deer who stole his heart abruptly one day, was the owner of these things. Unfortunately no matter how Sehun tried to make Luhan notice him, the older boy always seemed to be busy with his friends in the music club. Of course, Sehun was always careful not to seem too desperate or pathetic, chasing the little angel, because he was Oh Sehun, after all! And Oh Sehun had a pride and big ego. Neither of them helped him in this case, much to his dismay.

But he noticed one thing. In his dreams, Luhan was finally his. In his dreams, Luhan loved him and showed it to him through little actions, making the poker-faced boy wanting to squeal and fanboy like a lovestruck teenager he was. He couldn't wait to fall onto the fluffy covers of his bed and fall into the dreams of his heart. Which happened every day, making his hunting in the reality easier. He knew hoped that Luhan loved him. Everywhere.

Since he liked the supernatural stories, he dreamed powers to them. Luhan could move things without touching them, telekinesis - that was the only explanation how he managed to levitate out Sehun's heart from the boy's chest and steal it. He himself controlled the wind that danced around Luhan in the morning, caressing his face and giving him strength and engulfing him with peace and sleep at night.

Sehun really enjoyed his dreamworld and played the hero in it he wished he was.

"S-Sehun!" His arms circled around the slim waist in a possessive manner, resulting a small squeal from the cute deer. "You scared me!"

"Sorry." The bright smile on his face gave him away immediately, he wasn't sorry at all. No, he was happy that finally, the owner of his heart was back in his arms where he belonged, according to Sehun.

"What do you want to do today, hm?" Luhan blinked at him with sparkling eyes full of admiration and nudged the other's jaw with his nose.

"The weather is ideal to the beach, what do you think?" Of course it was ideal, Sehun dreamed it.

"I agree. But ummm..." An adorable blush bloomed on Luhan's cheeks and Sehun couldn't resist, he caressed them with a cool breeze he possessed."I still can't swim."

"We can play beach volleyball if you want to. And I will be there, everything will be okay." He smiled reassuringly before pursing his lips."If you give me a kiss, I will protect you."

"And if I don't?" The almond-shaped eyes were squinted in a playful manner.

"Then the sharks will eat a cute Bambi today."

"Yah!" Luhan wanted to smack his arm but Sehun knew him, he caught the older's wrist with a small grin on his face.

"Yes? What's your opinion about it, Mr. Deer? Kiss or shark?"

Luhan bit into his lower lip and the mere sight made Sehun gulp because hell, the other boy was effortlessly attractive and seductive.

"K-kiss." The word could barely be heard but Sehun didn't need it because in the next second, soft lips melted against his owns, his heart doing sommersaults immediately at the wonderful feeling. Luhan's kisses always felt like miracles.

"Good choice baby~" He smiled in satisfaction, kissing back feverishly and exploring the other's hot cavern with his tongue when the deer's lips shyly parted for him. Only for him, he wanted to think.

When a small moan left Luhan's throat and they felt the need to breath again, Sehun placed a last butterfly kiss on the warm and slightly swollen lips before pulling away. He had to admit it, he was afraid of the whole 'let the lust control' thing because, well, he was inexperienced. No matter how he acted like someone who knew everything about those things, he was still a . And he was sober enough not to make love in his dreams. Not now. Not yet.

"So beach is it?" He asked after Luhan opened his eyes, panting quietly as the result of their little makeout session. The reply was a small nod. Sehun felt proud that he was able to take his breath away.

~

Fortunately the beach wasn't crowded so they could find a good place under a palmtree, close to the volleyball place.

Sehun held out his hand for Luhan and even though the sparkle of hesitation was there in the boy's eyes, the older took it and quickly entwined their fingers.

"Relax, I'm here." Sehun whispered, clearly enjoying the situation that he could be the hero, getting a nervous smile as a reply. "The water is not deep here and you can swim a little bit."

"Only a little bit." Luhan averted his gaze to the sand, clearly embarrassed of his swimming skills. Which were barely existent.

"I can teach you." His thumb soothing circles on the smooth skin.

"Really? Now?" Hope filled the brown orbs, Sehun knew how he didn't like it when he lacked of something.

"Sure. Let's start with the ."

Sehun stepped behind Luhan, palms resting on the slim shoulders before the other could panic.

"First, the arms." His fingers were wrapped gently yet securely around the older's ones as he showed the right motions, explaning them in the same time. "Like this, pull back your arms to your chest then push them and make a big circle with both of your arms, fingers close together."

After 3 or 4 circles, Sehun loosened the lead and let Luhan do it alone.

"Am I doing it right?" The little deer looked back, eyes full of sparkly excitement that made the dreamer stole a little peck from those soft lips and nodding with a gentle smile.

"Yes baby, just add a little bit more power into it."

When the arm-motions seemed right, Sehun slid his hands down to his lover's thighs.

"The leg-moves may look easy but believe me, they are harder than they look. All you have to do is move your legs like a frog." He dived and swam a few circles around the other boy who examined his legs carefully, brows furrowed in concentration to imprint the steps into his memory.

"You have to be in a horizontal position to practise with your legs. Hold my hand and try to lie on the surface of the water." Without any question, with absolute trust, Luhan's slimmer fingers grasped his and he did as Sehun told. For a moment his grip tightened in insecurity over the new situation but he took a deep breath and looked into his lover eyes.

"Now try to move your legs like I did. Pull them back then kick them out as a frog." 

The first attempt wasn't followed by success and Luhan's eyes widened in panic when he couldn't keep himself afloat. Sehun reacted quickly, arms circling around the small waist and the wind he controlled pulled Luhan back to his feet before the little deer could sink.

"S-Sehun, it wasn't too good..." He whispered, clinging to the younger for his dear life as his skin tingled with soft sensation because of Sehun's hands that held him oh so delicately.

"It was a great start, baby, don't give up."

"I won't. I don't want to seem weak." After some minutes when the little deer's heartbeat calmed down, the determined light was back in his eyes and he detached himself from the younger. "Let's try it again!"

Under the bright shining of the sun, he tried it over and over again, improving visibly until all of his energy seemed to disappear and he couldn't even stand anymore on his tired legs. 

"Sehunnie, I'm exhausted." Luhan whined quietly, leaning against his knigt for support and Sehun rewarded him with a loving kiss on his blonde hair.

"You did well, baby. I think you deserve a huge amount of ice cream now~"

"Ice cream?" Before the younger could react, the other were running toward the shore.

"Come on Sehun, don't be a slowpoke~"

"Who is the slowpoke?" He faked hurt and using the wind to carry back his cheeky lover to him, he trapped the deer inside his embrace.

"You. Hurry, hurry, I'm hungry." He chuckled, the melody sounding sweet and sincere to Sehun's ears.

"Magic words?"

"Please?" 

"Not correct."

"I love you?"

"Are you asking this?"

"No, I know this." The confident smile melted Sehun's heart within seconds.

"Let's go then."