[BY] Let's dream!

Dream a Brighter World

Don't like fluff? Then you should skip the dreams... ^-^b


Baekhyun's body hit the bed with a soft thud, signaling that school really tired him out today and the student rolled a few times, quietly squealing. No matter how exhausting this day was, something lit his world up with sparkling and tingling light. Light, his world's bright sun, Park Chanyeol. Byun Baekhyun had a huge crush on him... since forever. Since he learned how to use the eyeliner! But unfortunately the tall boy didn't seem to notice him, making his lips form a cute pout every time he hoped for attention. And finally today he had a moment with him! He had to admit it, it wasn't something big but Baekhyun treasured these rare things and remembered them with a lovestruck grin on his face and adorable flush colouring his cheeks. He was a hopeless romantic person, not so secretly.

What happened today? Chanyeol accidentally hit him with the ball in P.E. and apologized before going back to the game, leaving Baekhyun with a rapidly beating heart and an opened mouth. He didn't even notice the red mark that formed on his shoulder due to the hit. Love made the pain sweet.

Baekhyun shifted to make himself comfortable on the bed, kicking off his shocks and hugged his puppy plushie to his chest tightly. He had a secret, behind his image of a cute, nerdy boy: he had a very creative imagination and he liked to use it. He liked to dream and he could control his dreams, making the whole thing exciting and comforting to him. His eyes closed and with a small smile blooming on his lips, the boy flew to his dreamland...

He liked to call it Exonia. In Exonia, everything could happen and everybody had super powers. No, they weren't supermen but had unique powers. After a little thinking, Baekhyun chose the fire as a power to his dream-Chanyeol because his smile resembled to the fire, giving warmth and comfort and chose the light to himself because fire couldn't exist without light. He wanted Chanyeol to need him. And after all, according to the others, he shone like light, blinding everyone who got to see his cute personality. Well... not everyone.

'Because I couldn't have Chanyeol's full attention yet!' Baekhyun grumbled in his thoughts.

Back to Exonia, it could provide everything that Baekhyun wanted. Different places, exciting adventures and nice scents, a caring Park Chanyeol, everything... since Baekhyun dreamed it.

His bare feet came in contact with soft grass as he wandered in the light forest, admiring the vivid colours of the flowers and the song of the birds that swam in the air.

"Baekhyun~" This voice's melody was more precious to him than any chirping and he wasted no time to turn toward the tall boy, a bright smile forming at the sight of him.

"Chanyeol~" In the speed of the light, Baekhyun ran inside the embrace of the strong arms, nuzzling against the older's chest. He really missed him.

"How was your day? You seem tired." After they sat down under a tree that gifted them with its shadow, Chanyeol pulled the smaller boy onto his lap in a casual manner. They used to do it a lot here. At least here...

"Yeah, school was awful. And you hit me with a ball!" He complained with a frown that immediately disappeared as long, warm fingers found the red spot and started caressing it apologetically.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure that it was an accident, I can't hit anybody on purpose, especially not you." Baekhyun couldn't resist the apologetic puppy eyes the other gave him and with the peck on Chanyeol's nose, he signaled that he was forgiven. The smile that followed the gesture left him breathless, again and always. Chanyeol had an undeniable effect on him, he could make him forget how to breath by a dazzling smile, his heart wanting to jump out of his chest and glomp the handsome giant when he winked... Yes, Baekhyun was head over heels in l-o-v-e.

"Okay okay, I understand it." He waved his index finger playfully."But next time you want to hit me, you have to kiss it better in the next second!"

"Can't I do it now?" With a teasing wiggle of his eyebrows, Chanyeol leaned closer, first pecking the red skin on the boy's shoulders - oh, it felt amazing! - then anticipating the softness of Baekhyun's lips when-

"Okay, it was enough for today. Ugh, I still have things to do." Baekhyun opened his eyes, tearing himself out of his dreams and sitting up, still clutching onto the puppy. He looked around with a bitter smile which disappeared when he saw his bag on the floor. "Time to face the reality, Byun Baekhyun." In the speed of a snail, he took out his homework and sat back on his bed, dream-Chanyeol being banished for a while to the blurry back of his mind. Where his desires laid. And dreams.

~

It was late night when Baekhyun did all of his homework and finally had time to go back to Exonia. He had the rest of the night to dream!

"It's cold..." It was night there as well, but the tree's foliage shone with Baekhyun's light, not letting the forest's monsters near them.

"Oh, sorry! I should have noticed it sooner." Chanyeol panicked, making little fireballs in the air around them and pulling the small boy even closer to himself if it was even possible. "Now?"

"So warm." Baekhyun purred, snuggling and smiling in content when the cold feeling disappeared from his body, Chanyeol's warmth replaced it. He sleepily closed his eyes but he could hear the tall boy's relieved sigh.

"Do you want to sleep?" Long fingers ran through Baekhyun's brown locks and the sensation was amazing but he was afraid to sleep.

'Who sleeps in their dream?' He wondered in his thoughts.

"Can I?" He supressed a yawn. Don't blame him, he really had an exhausting day!

"Of course baby, just let me lull you into a relaxing sleep."

First he didn't know what Chanyeol meant but when he heard the humming of his low voice, a small shiver ran through his body. Park Chanyeol's voice was amazing! Soothing and y and loving and oh... Baekhyun couldn't find the perfect word to describe it.

Chanyeol misunderstood his shivering as a sign of the cold but he didn't mind when the tall boy's warm hand rested on the bare skin of his lower back, sending warmth to his body and love to his heart.

'I can sleep some minutes...'


First chapter. /sighs/ so? ^^

I think I need a beta reader...