» 08 + Interview with Author-nim

» About My Life, Isn't That Good «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Interview with Author-nim

Interviewer : Please introduce yourself, author-nim.

Author : 안녕하세요! ChibiAigoo-imida! 

Interviewer : We heard that you were busy these days, is it true?

Author : Yeah, it was. I can't update my stories on Monday till Friday, I just can free on Friday's night, Saturday and Sunday. Hope you guys understand!

Interviewer : What make you busy these days?

Author : Because I had an important exam this year. I can't leave the exam, so I'm kinda busy this year!

Interviewer : So, only Friday's night, Saturday and Sunday you'll active at Asianfanfics?

Author : Yeah, I'm really sorry! I'll do my best to update this story! 

Interviewer : Mind if tell us what's the meaning of this story? 

Author : For sure, this story is about my life at my school. I only put some parts that I never had on. On Chapter 1, it's really about my life at my school. Yeah, I have a crush on my class monitor. But, I gave up when I realized that he just focus on someone, not me. 

Interviewer : Really? It was sad then! So, tell us who was the characters that you and the other hold on? 

Author : Me as Seohyun, the class monitor as Kai, my enemy as Krystal, someone that like me as Luhan. 

Interviewer : Mind if tell us who is the one that like you? Who was as Luhan? 

Author : He really sat next to me. He once tell my friend that he have a crush on me, and then my friend told me about that. I really felt shame and I didn't dare to speak anything sweet with him. He's really a kind and happy person, which always make me happy when I was sad. He's the one who understand my feeling at school.

Interviewer : Oh, so the one who was your enemy? Who was as Krystal?

Author : She sat next to the class monitor. And when the teacher was teaching us, they were sending message to each other using paper. I noticed it because I was at the corner of the class. She's not only my enemy who the class monitor focused on, but she's the enemy that hurt my friends! She once shamed my friends and I! And till now, my friends and I don't like to speak or team with her. She's such a b*tch! (Sorry for my violent word)

Interviewer : No need, we understand your feeling. So, did you still have a crush on the class monitor?

Author : No, I don't. I hate him. Because he team with my enemy for shame me with my friends! Or want to knock me down! 

Interviewer : So, did you still in the same class with them? 

Author : Yeah, still. But the one who had crush on me, he was next of my class. This story is about my life in 2013. And now is 2014, so, thing never change. They still in process to knock me down. 

Interviewer : We feel sad on you, author-nim! Well, we already finished talk about this story. Right now, we're going to talk about y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter