» 05

» About My Life, Isn't That Good «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this song please

-> Day and Night (Gummy)

THE NEXT DAY

Krystal wakes up from her sweet dream. Her next is Kai. And yeah, they are . Krystal saw a bathrobe at her other side. She wears it. She walks around that room. She sits on the chair and suddenly saw a crong teddy bear and a letter. She opens it and reads it.

Dear Kkamjong, 

     I'm really regret to broke up with you at that time. I wish I have a time machine and turn back the time. I still remember that feeling. At the rainy day, broke up. Only rain know about our feeling at that time. When rain fall down, the first time I remember is you. Why? Why I must broke up with you? Because of my greedy heart? Don't want to give any person my heart? Tears dropping when rainy day. Memory flowing when rainy day. Thoughts of you have switched my days and nights. Even when tomorrow comes and I have to look at you from behind alone. How much more do I have to love for you to know my heart? How much more time has to pass for you to love me again? Are you listening to my heart? Are you looking at my tears? Only one in the world, just one and I need it to be you. You get far away like the wind. Can I hug you just once? Can I say my last goodbye? Words that my heart say, 'I Love You'. Words that my tears say, 'I'm Sorry'. You are a thief, you are the one who should be blame. You stole my heart after we broke up. And still, you haven't give me back my heart. A thief never give back the thing their stole, right? Why? Why I must leave you alone? You are hurting if you go back to your real house. I hope that we will be back together again. Thank you Kkamjong, I'm really glad to be yours. You must take care about my heart, arraso? If I'm sad, I'll search you and ask you why did you didn't take care about my heart. You owe my heart, you know? Thief will never change, so please take good care about my heart.

From, Seo Joohyun

Krystal suddenly smirks after reads this letter. She dented the letter and throw it to the dustbin. She also throw the crong to the dustbin. Suddenly, she looks back at the dustbin. She takes back the crong and letter. She opens back the letter and puts it on the table along crong next to the letter. She takes out her cellphone and unlock it. She click camera and takes a picture about it. She saves the picture and throw back the letter and crong. Suddenly, Kai wakes up and sits on his bed. He really shock when he saw Krystal infront him. 

"Good morning, oppa. Have a sweet dream?" asks Krystal 

"What did you do here?!" asks Kai

"You don't know? You don't know what happen last night?" asks Krystal

Kai try his best to remember back. 

'Damn, I was drunk yesterday. Don't tell me that I Krystal?!' thought Kai

"Know right now?" asks Krystal

Seohyun is going to the kitchen and cook for herself. Yeah, the other members already ate. She cooks waffles. She decorate it with many strawberries. She put it on the plates and bring the plates to the garden. She put it on the table and sits on the chair. She starts to eat the waffles while enjoying the scene of the garden. Suddenly, someone came from the behind and close Seohyun's both eyes using his both palms.

"Guess who is here?" asks the person

"His first name is L and last name is N. The center is H. Luhan, the jerk." Seohyun answers and Luhan giggles

He sits next to Seohyun and asks, "How did you know that was me?" 

"My secret." Seohyun answers and Luhan glare to her.

"Wae? Hehe~ What is your favourite number?" asks Seohyun

"Me? 20 (A/N : Random :P) You?" asks Luhan

"Me? Oh, 555." Seohyun answers

"Waeyo?" asks Luhan

"Because 500 is thousand's center. 50 is hundred's center. 5 is ten's center. So, for the short letter, I like 555." Seohyun answers (A/N : Random too, Keke~ Actually, it was my favourite number!)

"Oh, I see." says Luhan

"Luhan-ssi, did you want?" asks Seohyun and point to the waffles

"Oh, no. I already ate and I already full. But, I'll if you feed me." Luhan answers

Seohyun chuckles and feeds Luhan. They eat happily while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter