A song just for you

Noona, I like you

After that JR and Minhyun did a duet with Minhyun singing and JR rapping. Then Mr Park sang an old love song for his wife and mrs Park returned the affection singing a trot song about everlasting love. Time ran away and Minhyun had to excuse himself as it was getting late.

He left the Park apartment with a smile on his face. When he had sung his song he had gotten eye contact with Kahi noona and he knew there had to be something there, he just knew it. The way Kahi noona looked at him then was something new and different and it made his chest ache in another way then the nervous feelings he had before everytime she gave him the slightest glance.

 

 

JR and Minhyun ate their lunch on the rooftop the day after.

-I knew that something would happen if I invited you over. Noona was acting weird all night after you left. I bet she was feeling something. At least I would if you sang like that to me, I think she is ready for that serenade now JR said with his mouth stuffed with food.

- Are you sure? I mean was she that affected?

-Yeah, I have never seen noona that affected, not even with Yoochun hyung who everyone thought was going to end up married to noona.

-But even so how do I confess

-Like I said you sing your feelings out. Noona likes that kind of things. I will help you.

The bell rang surprising both boys. Maybe JR was right. He had to sing his feelings out. So he decided to write down everything he wanted to say to his noona. How he felt every time she spared him a glance how her smile gave him life and her kindness. He wrote and wrote, getting surer about his feelings as he wrote down his song.

 

 

One week later at the same rooftop during lunchbreak. He presented his work to JR. He read it hummed every now and then.

-It is good but it’s missing something, it needs to be good enough to sing, you will be able to read this but not sing it. This is a poem not a song, JR said carefully not wanting to sound rude.

-But it’s everything I have. I have worked hard trying to put words on my feelings. Minhyun answered a bit sounding a bit annoyed. 

-Please don’t take this the worng way. I just want to help you. I want you to succeed. Because you see JR looked down at his feet. I want you to succeed so badly. I hope that one day you take Kahi noona as your bride. Noona means so much to me and I know her, you is what she needs. If you became my brother in law, I would be happy and so would my family be.

Minhyun was touched by JR’s word. He embraced the other boy. The many years of friendship, to Minhyun JR was really like his own brother.

-I am happy to have your blessing. If she really returns my feelings I would happily marry her and become your brother in law. Like you have helped me all the other times. I’m sorry I sounded angry. Please help me make the necessary changes.

So they sat on the rooftop, eating their lunches, chatting and discussing how to the right lyrics.

 

 

Three days later they were finished.

-It’s finished! JR said while doing a little happy dance

- Yes it is, this is what I have wanted to say all along. Thank you for helping me. You are a genius

-You have to give it a title, what are you going to call your song?

-I will call it “Introduce me to your noona” if that is fine with you.

JR only smiled and held up his hand for a high five.

 

This was it! He was going to confess. Jr was going to make noona walk into the park that faced their apartment house and there he was going to sing his feelings out. Noona would fall for him, they would marry and live happily ever after.

His guitar was ready, he was ready. He had maned up to make a good partner to noona. He wasn’t afraid anymore.