Final

Irresponsible

Suho P.O.V:
 
 
I'm usually the kind of person that never keep his promises. The kind of person who says '' If I can go, I'll call you'' but  I never call back. I promise go to parties, but at the last moment, I always make an excuse just to stay at home, in front of my computer. I always say that I'll change with my fingers  crossed behind my back. But today I proposed myself to change, to show that I  can win against my vices.
 
 
 
 
I'm lying on my room's floor, with my legs on my bed and covering my face with a book; when you appeared with your extremely cute clothes that I've never been accustomed. I get away from my book and replace it with your face too close to mine.
 
''Suho, Can we go buy ice cream?''
''Later..'' I answered by inertia, immediately avoiding any commitment.
 
But an hour later... I was  brushing my hair in front of the mirror, giving a final touch to my appearance and watching me from all angles. Crossing the bathroom's door, my hair is crushed by a cap and my eyes hidden behind dark glasses and through them, I could see you smiling pleased.
 
 
On the way, you were talking about the most fantastic ice cream that, I think, can be a cause for diabetes. But you just talked about how happy you were . And well, I was happy too.
 
After 2 hours, I'm not  only bought the bigger ice cream that they could sold, I bought you earrings, a teddy bear, a beautiful blouse and elastic bands for your hair.
 
While you talked about short-term plans that might seem pointless, my mind flies and I remembered that I'm the kind of person that never keeps his promises, that person who never does what he says he will do and evade all responsability... But when you ask me something, a favor, company or whatever, for me this isn't difficult to keep. I don't know why it happens, and I don't want to decipher it.
 
 
''Suho, emm.. maybe we can go to--''
 
My lips were on yours... demanding, tasting and . Your lips taste sweet. They're soft. I like to bite them and I like how you put your fingers on my back.. hmm...  I wonder how you make me feel like that.
 
 
Maybe, keeping my promises isn't that bad....
 
 
 
 
Sorry, this is too short u.u
but well.. I hope you enjoyed it ^^