Begin

My lady

 

Sohyun POV. 9:00pm
"Aigoo, unni ah. Where are you?". I tell myself. I hear the phone ring.
"Yes unni, I cannot find her, she goes somewhere and I cannot find her." I said.
"Aigoo, it been two hour." Jiyoon." Let me call jihyun ok?"
"Yes, bye unni". I said.
"Oh, bye and be careful ok." Jiyoon said.
Where is she? Aigoo, I'm have to hurry.
"Ouch". I said. Omg, I punch to somebody again.
"Sorry". I said
"Oh, it you school girls." A voice said.
"What?". I said and look up.
Dang it, it him, crazy ajusshi.
"Aigoo, can I call this is fate?". Dongwoo said.
"Well I think we should say it is unlucky to meet you." I said.
"Look at you, what are you finding? and why you so wetting?." Dong woo said and smirk."is it your boy friend dumb you?".
"You...I don't even know you, how can you said with me like that?". I said
"Well let know each other than." Dongwoo said and smile.
What! he such a weird ajusshi.
"I'm not talking to you any more." I said and walk away.
Aigoo, where are you  unni?.
End sohyun POV.
Dongwoo POV
Such interesting kid.
"Hey,miss. Kim find out about her profile for me."dongwoo said and point at the girl with pony tail.
"Yes, boss". The lady said.
"We will meet again". I tell myself
End dongwoo POV.
 
Hyuna POV.
I stop at Ruby resterant. Aigoo, why I'm driving to here.
As I walk in the restaurant, it  almost close. I see a guy who sit at the bar I walk near by and ask.
"Do you restaurant close yet?". I ask.
"No, we close at 10:00 and it just 9:45 right now, you can sit here if you want." He said.
"Thanks you, I really don't want to bother you right now, but I just need something to drink." I said.
"Ok, it fine, and what you want to drink?". He ask
"Alcohol". I said.
"Alcohol, okay." He said awkwardly
Damn it, you just said a really dumb word hyuna. You 27 but you know nothing. Aigoo, how embarrassing.
"Here is your alcohol". He said and smile.
Great, he make fun of me right now.
"Thanks you". I said.
He sit next to me and play with his phone.
"You are new worker?". I ask.
"No, I work here since the restaurant open". He said.
"But I never saw you." I said." Me and my friend come here usually but I never saw you."
"Well I'm a  chef so I work at the back that why you don't saw me." He said and smile.
"So where is the other, you have to clean all of this by yourself." I ask
"No, they already clean up everything, I tell them they come go home early so they all go home". He said
"Wait so you are the boss." I ask.
"Yes, what wrong with that." He ask
"Cause, I think the boss usually out here not in there." I said.
"Well I like to cook that why I open this restaurant". He said.
I hear the phone from the back.
"Enjoy your alcohol I have to hear the phone." He said and smirk.
I smile back, and I feel so dumb. I drink it and I feel so bitter. Well don't drink to much hyuna cause you not good and you turn crazy when you drink too much.
Why it turn like this, what I have to do? I choose the best way but it not good at all.
I take a breath and drink all my drink. I should go home. I put the money at the bar and walk outside. Where I'm gonna go. I walk for a little bit and sit down at parking plot. Aigoo, it so cold.
"Hey, what happen pretty lady?". 
I hear the voice of an old man said. I look up.
"Oh no". I said.
"Oh yes, is it you boyfriend dumb you.". The old man said." Forget him and come here I will make you heart warm."
"Run". I tell myself and I run as fast as I can but Dang it, I fall down, that why I shouldn't drink. Why is so dark. No...
End hyuna POV.
Inside ruby restaurant.
The tall guy POV.
Another costumer. I look at her, her hair is messy. I talk with her for a little bit and walk out to hear my phone. When I get back, she gone and left the money at the bar.
"It time to go home then". I said.
"Oh no, run". I hear something and when I ran out I see that girls lay down and the old man try to do something.
I walk near by and said.
"What you to with my girls friend". I said.
"Oh, no I just try to help her". The old man said.
"Really?". I said and yell." Get out". And he ran away.
I sit down and look at her, I cannot believe it she just drink one but now she drunk like this.
"Hey where are you live? Are you ok?." I ask
"Help me, I don't want to go home." She said.
Great now I have to help her.
"Stand up then." I said and hold her up
Wow, she so beautiful.
I hold her to my car. And drive her home.
"Ya, are you ok?". I ask. " can you walk cause you so heavy?"
She look at me and her eye is wet.
"I'm just kidding, please don't cry." I said.
And then she smile and said. " I'm fine and call me noona, ok?"
"What ?noona?". I said.
Ok, she drunk really bad right now. I bring her inside and put her in the sofa.
"Wait for me I will give something to drink". I said and she doesn't answer.
"Here". I said and give to her a cup of water.
"Drink it and don't touch my beer,I go inside to change." I said and walk inside.
When I walk out, she sit on the sofa and look at me. I sit down and she start to say.
"I'm 27 year old, but I never have a first kiss. I keep for my first love but he doesn't like me, he like my best friend. I try to avoid him so much, try to forget but o can't." She said and cry.
Ok, I cant believe she is older than me 4 year old, but look at her face I thought she was drunk about the noona think but she is not.
"My friend save me out of the dark but now, because of me she cannot come to the one she like." She said.
I come sit next to her and she look up.
"Wow, you lip so kissable.". She said.
"Thanks". I smile and said back.
She little bit weird but it cute.
"I want to know". She said.
"About what?". I ask"
"When you kiss somebody, how is it feel?". She said and look at me." Can I kiss you?."
"Ok, you don't know what you talking about, so sleep, bye". I said 
When I about to walk away, my feet stuck in the sofa and make me fall down. She come closer and look at me, she kiss me. Oh, no and wow this is really her first time kiss somebody.
I push her down and up on her.
"You don't know what you doing, you make a mistake right now and what happen if I cannot control myself." I yell at her.
She look at me with her soft eye. Her lip is kissable too. No, what are you thinking?
"So don't then". She said and force my head down.
We kiss again. She is better and I cannot stop kiss her back . I bring her up to my bed and we kiss again and again. 
"What your name?". She broke the kiss. And ask.
"Muyngsoo, jang myungsoo". I said and head down kiss her and you know what happen....
End muyngsoo POV
At 4 minute house
"I can not find her unni". Sohyun said
"Me too". Jiyoon said.
"Just give her a time she will come home". Gayoon said.
"You like him right?" . Jihyun ask
"I don't know". Jiyoon said."who this".
"My student, her name is Jieun". Jihyun  said.
"She cute". Jiyoon said and everybody nod.
A door bell ring. All the girls run out and open the door.
"Oh, it's you". Jihyun said." Jieun ah you dad come"
"Thanks for take care my kid". Hyungsik said." Can I talk to you?"
"Sure". Jihyun  said
"Can you help me take care of Jieun or you can just bring her home like this. I know is insane to ask you like that but I have a big project so I cannot come soon to pick her up." Hyungsik said
"Well....". Jihyun said and look at Jieun who smile with her in a puppy dog face.
"Ok then, she can go home with her after school but when your project done you have to pick her soon , ok?". Jihyun said
"Yes I will and how much for a night?". Hyungsik ask.
"I do it because of Jieun and you are a single dad so I just want to help." Jihyun said." I don't need money,just when you done with your project please take care of her more."
"Yes, thanks miss.kim". Jieun said
"Thanks and sorry for being rude last time." Hyungsik said.
"It fine". Jihyun said
"Say bye Jieun ah, we going home". Hyungsik said.
"Bye,miss. Kim". Jieun said.
"Bye and thanks you." Hyungsik said and go to the car.
Jihyun walk inside and said."just go to sleep guy, she will go home when she get better, hyuna is a smart girl she know how to take care of herself."
Everybody nodd and walk inside their room and none of them can't sleep cause that was a bad night for all of them and what would happen with their friendship.
 
 
 
Hi, guy I know myungsoo last name is Kim  but because of the fic so I change it to jang.
I hope you guy like my story and continue read it
Please comment and subscribe
Thanks you so much and enjoy.