Fate

My lady

 

6:30pm. At 4minute's house.
A sound of someone who open the door.
"Hi, I'm go home". Hyuna said
"Oh unni". Sohyun said
"How is your day, sohyun ah". Hyuna said
"Aigoo nothing good unni ah, in the morning when I went to school I'm almost 
die". Sohyun with a angry tone and continue said. " there is a crazy ajusshi driving a car and he almost hit me".
"What? Really?why don't you call us".hyuna said.
"Aigoo because I'm fine". Sohyun said."he is really crazy, me and him arguing for a little bit and then he went away". 
"Well my day is not better than you, cause I have to team up with a person that I really hate. Aigoo, I'm gonna die". Hyuna said.
"Aigoo unni ah. If it person you hate then you have to work with them more to show how good you are". Sohyun said.
"Aigoo, our maknae so smart". Hyuna said and hug sohyun.
"Ya, what are you guy doing?". Ji yoon said
"Hey, how is your day?". Hyuna ask.
"Well normal but I'm meet someone". Ji yoon said.
"Who?". Hyuna said.
"Junghyun oppas". Ji yoon said.
Hyuna's POV
"Who?". I ask
"Junghyun oppas". Ji yoon answer
"Junghyun oppas". I said with myself.
Flash Back at 2004.
I try to wake up soon everymorning just to see him. He is the guy who help me, we close, I like him but he never know. I walk around the school, I stop at the cort. I saw him, he playing basketball, his smile. I should buy something for him.
As I walk back with a coke in my hand, he sit there with somebody.
"Ya, junghyun oppa give it to me". Ji yoon said." I'm a girl, give it to me".
"Stop doing aigoo, here". Jung hyun said.
"Kekeke, you the best oppa". Jiyoon said.
It always like that, I know him for one year but he never give me a smile like that.
End flash back.
"Ya, Kim hyuna". Ji yoon said
"Oh, what". I said.
"I said, junghyun oppas is my new leader." Ji yoon said
"Really? Whatever". I said." I'm go to shower".
He's back, I miss him but something stop me, to remember about him something call friendship. 
End hyuna's POV
At Red hood kindergarden 
"Jieun ah, you always wait like this". Ji hyun said.
"Yes Miss. Kim, but I'm really happy cause you here with me today". Jieun said. 
"Jieun ah". A voice of man walk near by.
"Oh appa". Jieun said
"Aigoo, sorry Jieun ah". The man said."I'm late".
"Hi, my nam is nam jihyun and I'm jieun's teacher." Jihyun said
"Oh my name is park hyungsik." Hyungsik said.
"Nea, I have something to say because you always late to pick her up so I just want to meet and talk". Jihyun said.
"So that why you stay here with her". Hyungsik said." Nice, what you want to said.
"I think it not good for her if you being late like this to pick her up". Ji hyun said." You should do something or spent time with her more".
"Really? Thanks to know, well if nothing more, I'm going home thank you miss. Kim". Hyungsik said
"Appa , you can not talk with miss. Kim like that she really nice". Jieun said.
"Excuses me". Hyungsik said.
"Appa that is what you teach me". Jieun Said and smile.
"Aigoo, araso". Hyungsik said. " bye miss. Kim".
"Bye bye miss.kim she you tomorrow". Jieun said.
"Oh, bye Jieun ah". Jihyun said." And bye Jieun's appa".
Jihyun POV
"Appa, do you eat any thing yet". Jieun said to her dad.
"No". Hyungsik said.
"I tell you to eat, appa". Jieun said." I'm angry".
"Aigoo, I will eat ok". Hyungsik said." Don't be mad ok."
"Araso appa , lets go home". Jieun said.
The conversation so cute, he cold like ice but he so warm and act like a kid with his daughter. Aigoo, I'm tired lets go home.
End jihyun POV.
Back to 4minute's house.
"Where is gayoon?. Hyuna walk down stair and ask
"She has party again". Ji yoon said.
"Wher is jihyun then?". Hyuna ask.
"She has to help her student or something". So hyun said.
"Ok". hyuna said." Omg if gayoon come home late again I'm gonna kill her".
At trouble bar.
"Ya gayoon, are you gonna drink?". Soyul ask.
"No. I don't want to get late to work tomorrow". Gayoon said." Or somebody gonna kill me".
"Hyuna?." Soyul ask.
"Yeah". Gayoon said." Hey look, that girls is about to get dumb by that guy".
"Where". Soyul ask.
"There". Gayoon said and point at another table." That why I hate guy, let me see, who you think you are?
Gayoon's POV
As I walk near by I hear the girl said.
"Yoseob ah, I can not live without you. I'm wrong, please don't break up with me." The girl said
Yoseob, that his name.
"Sorry, but there is something wrong between you and me, so just broke up that is  a better way." Yoseob said." I'm leaving ok?".
What the....? Such a jerk.
Let's play then, I will give you a lesson. Don't mess with girl.
I walk out the dance floor and move around and smile at him, he see it. He doesn't smile back but he walk out the dance floor, and dance.
Ok he's good. People getting loud and louder. I know because of me. Kekeke.
We dance together and his girlfriend try to get to him, but he just don't care. I walk away left him with dumb face. Hahaha, you meet wrong person.
1,2,3. He's gonna follow me. I turn around, where is him?
"Can I have a vodka". I sit down and thinking." Why is not work?". I talk to myself.
"Can I pay for it?". A voice come and said.
"It is now, there you are". I talk to myself 
"Well , I don't want to get you in trouble cause  you girlfriend standing there". I said and smile.
"Well, she is my ex girlfriend". Yoseob said." Can I?".
He fall for me. I'm right.
"Sure than". I said.
After we talking I drink more and more, so I dicided to go home.
"Bye, yoseobsii." I said.
"You need a drive". Yoseob ask 
"No, I don't". I said.
He walk closer and closer. He touch my lip by his lip. He good.
I kiss him back and pull him out.
"Well with a normal girl ,  they gonna really surprise but I'm not, be nice with women you jerk. Stopping hurt them and be respect". I said and kick his feet.
I walk out the bar and leave him with surprise face.
"Aigoo the weather so good". I said out loud outside of the bar.
"Let go home". I tell my self.
End ga yoon POV 
 
 
 
 
Hi guy sorry for not update yesterday.
Thank you guy for reading my story
Please continue enjoy it 
Thanks.