Human being

My lady

 

Next morning. In the car.
"Ya I can't believe you don't late today". Hyuna said.
"Of course". Gayoon said. "Cause I don't want my best friend get mad".
"Aigoo". Hyuna said.
"Bye". Hyuna said.
"Oh bye". Gayoon said.
Hyuna's POV.
At woolim company.
As I walk inside and wait for the elevator.
"Hi, miss. Kim". Somebody come near and said.
I look at him and damn it. Park hyungsik.
"Hi, mr. Park". I said.
"Well I so glad that I can work with you, to be your partner". Hyungsik said.
"Me too". I said.
"Lady first". Hyungsik said and let me go in first.
"Thanks you". I said.
We go up and walk inside the meeting room and I see yoseob already sit there.I sit down and also hyungsik. Our meeting about the project come about 2 hour and wow for the first time hyungsik is not arguing with me. Weird.
"We finish". I said." Thanks you, guy ".
As everybody walk out, I look at hyungsik.
"Ya park hyungsik". I said." Thanks you for agree with me and help us bring a lot of good idea".
"I'm not doing it for you, I just don't want my team to get into trouble because of your team and I don't know how boss give you this project and tell us to help". Hyungsik said and walk away.
"You... Whatever". I said 
He is still like that and jerk.
End hyuna POV
At hyuna house. 6:30 pm
"Hi, I'm home". Gayoon said 
"Where is hyuna?". Ji yoon ask. "We have guess here".
"She is coming". Gayoon said."what guess?"
"Hi, I'm home". Hyuna walk in and said.
"Oh no". Gayoon said and face with hyuna.
"What?".hyuna ask
Hyuna POV
"What?". I ask gayoon.
"Hi, huyna and gayoon". A guy said.
I remember this voice. I turn and look. It him.  Young junghyun.
Flash back .
Back at 2005.
" hyuna, there is some thing I want to said". Junghyun said
"What?". I ask.
"I like somebody but I don't know how to confess." Jung hyun said
I know this day will come, I know is not me but it still hurt so much.
"Ji yoon right?". I ask.
"How do you know? Omg it that show on my face?" Junghyun said
"Yes oppas". I said." And you should tell her how you feel."
"But I don't know if she like me". Jung hyun said
"Well the only way to know is tell her". I said
"Aigoo, what I have to do. I tell you this just two more week I'm moving so I want to tell her." Junghyun said.
"He moving, great!!!! I am an idiot. Don't cry hyuna". I tell myself 
"Can you keep in a secret about I'm moving?". Junghyun ask
"Yes, oppa". I answer.
"I have to go ok". Jung hyun said. "There is no more time left , thanks hyuna".
My first love is gone and I'm not seeing him again. Damn it
End flash back.
"Breath and act normal hyuna ah". I tell my self
"Ya, stop staring". Gayoon whisper in my ear.
"Hi, hyuna ah long time no see". Jung hyun said.
"Nae oppa." I said.
"I'm have to go home, but we should go dinner some time because there is long time ago since I saw you guy." Junghyun tell all of us.
"Nae oppa". We all answer.
"Ji yoon I have something to tell an you come with me". Jung hyun ask.
"Yes oppa". Ji yoon said and look at me.
I smile with her. Go ji yoon ah you like him too and they walk outside.
"Unni are you ok?." Sohyun ask.
"I'm fine". I said
Nothing good today why?????? I'm screaming inside my head.
"Listen if you bring that face with me I'm gonna punch you." Gayoon said." Everybody have their first and love. And I tell you this not thing good in the first time so it time to forget."
"Unni, stop saying". Sohyun said.
"What? It not wrong." Gayoon. 
"Whatever I don't care what you said." I said." I have nothing with him".
"Ya, where you going I'm not done." Gayoon yell back.
Stand strong hyuna, she is your best friend
End hyuna POV.
Outside of 4minute house.
"Ji yoon ah, I'm really glad to meet you guy again especially you." Junghyun said.
"Oppas." Ji yoon said 
"I know you don't like me but I will wait." Junghyun said.
"You shouldn't to this." Ji yoon said
Junghyun walk closer and put his hand on ji yoon shoulder
"I wait ji yoon ah, just follow your heart". Jung hyun said." See you tomorrow".
Jiyoon POV
Follow my heart? How? I like you but how about hyuna what I have to do?.
I walk inside the house. And look around for hyuna 
"Hyuna is upstairs." Gayoon said.
"Oh". I said and walk up stair." Huyna ah".
"What". Hyuna said
"I want to talk". I said
"I'm tired, we can talk tomorrow." Hyuna said.
"Junghyun back but you not happy?". I ask
For a moment my heart stop. And hyuna not answer
"Why I have to be happy?." Hyuna said and open the door.
"I doesn't mean that". I said.
"So what you mean then". Hyuna said
"Ya don't fight because of a guy like that". Gayoon said and walk up stair.
"Unni, can you guy calm down." Sohyun said.
"I don't even say anything." Hyuna said." Ya Jeon ji yoon, do what you want don't think of me?."
"Hyuna ah, I don't like him?." I said.
"Don't be nice to me and stop lie to yourself". Hyuna said.
"Ya, hyuna, she did that cause she scare that you will gat hurt". Gayoon said."stop angry and growing up, start to forget him and you Jeon ji yoon stop lie to yourself."
"You shut up". Ji yoon said."hyuna listen".
"I don't want to hear." Hyuna said
"Ya Kim hyuna stop acting like a kid, we try to help you. Look at you, you don't even have a first kiss and just stay like that and waiting for him. That stupid he don't even like you he treat you like his sister." Gayoon said.
"I know he don't like me, but what I have to do. He like my bestfriend, and my best friend like him to." Hyuna said." Just tell him ji yoon ah, I love him but I want you to be happy."
"Don't cry hyuna ah." I said. "I'm happy right now ."
"Really? Stop Lie to me." Hyuna said and run away".
"Ya, Kim hyuna. Aigoo this kid." Gayoon said.
"What we have to do unni." Sohyun ask.
"Leave her alone." Gayoon said. "And you Jeon ji yoon follow you heart, you like him and he like you , because you always lie to yourself that why both of you get hurt, aigoo that why I hate love."
What I have to do? Young junghyun and Kim hyuna you guy are important to me.
End ji yoon POV
Hyuna POV
Why?jeon jiyoon . Why you always so nice to me? You are my friend, you make my life better, you bring me out of my silent world.
I run out the car and driving, I don't know where to go. What should I do?.
End hyuna POV
At red hood kindergarden. 6:30
"Oh, Jieun you still here?". Jihyun ask.
"Yes, miss. Kim". Jieun said.
"I though I talk with your dad and that will make him pick you soon". Jihyun said.
"My dad really busy, he even cannot eat". Jieun said."I really want to help but I don't know how".
"Aigoo, do you want to come to my house that will be easier". Jihyun said." You dad can pick you at my house, you have his number right."
"Really I can go to your house? Yes I have my dad number." Jieun said.
"Ok, give me I will call him". Jihyun said.
Jieun give the phone to jihyun.
"Hello it me , ji hyun , you late again even late than yesterday, so I will bring Jieun to my house and this is my address...... So when you done you can pick her up." Ji huyn said and turn off the phone." You dad don't even hear the call , I already leave the voice mail. So let go."
"Yes miss. Kim". Jieun said.
Jihyun POV
I shouldn't do this but seeing her stand her I can not take it. Aigoo.
End jihyun POV.