Chapter 3

I want BOYFRIEND to be my BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since she posted on their accounts. Thinking those are fake, she just shrugged and looked up some new music videos in the internet. As she was busy browsing Youtube she found a newly uploaded video, ‘Boyfriend by Boyfriend’. Her fangirling instincts took over her and immediately watched the music video and failed in keeping herself calm. She again tried posting in their accounts.

 Annyeong, Kwangmin oppa. How’s your debut? Maybe it’s great. I look forward seeing Boyfriend dance in front of me. (Which will not happen? I suppose)

Annyeong Youngmin oppa. Why does the 3 of you never reply to my posts? I’ll tell this to my brother.

--

It was the first day of classes and unexpectedly she woke up early. As usual she took a bath and wore her newly bought uniform. She snatched her IPAD from her desk and stuffed it inside her bag and hurried downstairs.

 “Good morning, young princess.” Mr. Park, their butler greeted her.

“Good morning” She replied.

“Where’s Key oppa?” She asked.

“He’s in the kitchen, cooking.” Mr. Park replied.

She sprinted off to the kitchen and gave her brother a tight hug.

“Good morning oppa,” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter